30 Oct 2003 16:33:59
dubdiddle
Curse of the Ol' Lazbino

I always hear everyone bragging about how many tournaments they've
won. Please no more bragging, it brings a tear to my eye.... j/k
Seriously though, if you want to put together a team to try to win a
tournament, and you are considering me as a teammate. Please keep in
mind the " Curse of the Ol' LazBino:

'99 Mesa Mixer- Last Place
'99 Best of the Best 2 man- Not good
'00 Mesa Mixer- 1st
'00 V5M- 4th
'00 VDM- 3rd/4th ?
'00 BotB- 2nd
'01 V5M- 2nd
'01 BotB- 3rd
'02 V5M- 2nd
'03 V5M- NG
'03 MM- 2nd
'03 Joust- 3rd
'03 M3M- 2nd
'03 ToT- 2nd

There you have it, proof of the curse.

LAZ
2000 Mesa Mixer Champion
:)

01 Nov 2003 04:33:16
BlK DrAgOn
Re: Curse of the Ol' Lazbino

"dubdiddle" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> '99 Mesa Mixer- Last Place
> '99 Best of the Best 2 man- Not good
> '00 Mesa Mixer- 1st
> '00 V5M- 4th
> '00 VDM- 3rd/4th ?
> '00 BotB- 2nd
> '01 V5M- 2nd
> '01 BotB- 3rd
> '02 V5M- 2nd
> '03 V5M- NG
> '03 MM- 2nd
> '03 Joust- 3rd
> '03 M3M- 2nd
> '03 ToT- 2nd

> There you have it, proof of the curse.

Well damn dude...we'll see if we can try and break this trend,come Wichita.
;)
--
~{NWDS}~
BlK DrAgOn

> LAZ
> 2000 Mesa Mixer Champion
> :)

02 Nov 2003 06:50:13
Pred
Re: Curse of the Ol' Lazbino

You know I think those 2 NAC wins aren't prove of a curse.

Pred