27 Oct 2003 21:40:34
Falcon
Falcon's ToT Props

I thought it was another pretty well run tournament, aside from the little
schedual mishap at the start of the tournament. Thanks to Blk Dragon for
getting some of the teams together, and the the Lincoln guys for doing the
stats during the tournament (someone should post those soon btw, hehe).

To the teams:

Untagables - You guys are an awesome team, finals were 3 of the most tiring
games I've played in a long time. It was cool haning out with some of you
guys the night before, and even cooler that you brought beer, hehe. Laz, it
was good to see someone from Phoenix make it out, next year you need to talk
more people into coming down. Sid, you kicked my ass pretty much every
game, stop, hehe.

Destruktor - Nice job on the 3rd place, and pulling out that last big win in
prelims. Mo, you get better and better at everyy touurnament and you have
about the best attitude of anyone that plays. Our duel under green tower was
a lot of fun, and its amazing we managed to take 2nd and 3rd from that.
Showtime, you're an awesome player, the points you can put up with the weak
packs is crazy. Blue, I didn't really see you too much in the games, but
you always seem to put up some nice scores. Twiztid, stop following me,
hehe. Uleb, you played awesome, it was cool talking to you some after the
tournament too.

Tagables - Congrats on the 4th place. Pretender, it seemed like you won
almost every game I saw you play. Infester, you were also kicking ass, and
it will be cool to play on a team with you : )

Parastack - Goof and Saturn, its always cool to see you guys at tournament,
hopefully I can play with you in Lincoln. Aunt Lou, nice job, you were
playing really well. Hopefully you can make it down again next year. Ender
and Clone, I didn't get a chance to talk to you much during the tournament,
but thanks for making the trip to Tulsa again.

Austin - I gotta say I was surprised to hear that you were sending a team,
hehe. Its always cool to play you guys, and I hope you can make it back up
next year.

Everyone else - I have to go to work, I'll finish this up later.

--
Falcon
Tulsa 99-02

29 Oct 2003 00:25:52
Falcon
Re: Falcon's ToT Props

Tulsa A - Good jog guys, you came close to consols. Lasermastr, you were
kicking my ass the game we played. J Freak, I didn't play you very much
this tournament, but you always give me problems. Thanks for all the pack
info, it was a huge help in trying to even out packs. Kick, you're insane,
I can never predict how you'll do in a game, hehe. Congrats on the 900
point game. Goddess, every time I turn around in a game you tag me, hehe.
Dragon, Nice job during the tournament man!

Petey - I lost track of our game so I ended up in an 8 minute duel with Mo
and Herc, hehe. You guys need to keep playing, and of course come drink
Friday night! Btw Herc, WTF? Hehe

OKC 1, 2, and 3 - Its always fun playing you guys, this is the first time I
remember your team being spread out like it was. Interstate, I didn't even
want to play you in our game, you tagged the shit out of me.

Downers Grove - Sorry about the pack problems in our game, it was cool that
you made the trip down here though.

Denver - It was also cool that you guys made it down. I think our game in
the tower with the Parastacks was my worst in prelims...something about me,
in a tower, with anyone from Denver, hehe.

WhoopDonkeys - Damn, I know I was damn surprised to have pulled that one
off. I have to say this is most fun I've had with any 5 man team, hopefully
we can all hit up another one soon. Sickle, You were kicking ass the whole
tournament! Nice job on the 900 point game in finals, you and Hollow saved
our asses that game. Hollow Pt, how you can take the shittiest packs, go
in a game with a bunch of great players, and finish top 3 most the time
confuses the hell out of me. I don't know anyone else who can play ANY pack
and come out near the top. Blk Dragon - You've learned to play faster than
anyone I've ever seen. Whatever you've been doing, keep it up, by NAC next
year you'll probably be top of the team. Mankind - You have to be the most
underated player around. Nice job on 5th overall in finals.

--
Falcon
Tulsa 99-02
"Falcon" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I thought it was another pretty well run tournament, aside from the little
> schedual mishap at the start of the tournament. Thanks to Blk Dragon for
> getting some of the teams together, and the the Lincoln guys for doing the
> stats during the tournament (someone should post those soon btw, hehe).
>
> To the teams:
>
> Untagables - You guys are an awesome team, finals were 3 of the most
tiring
> games I've played in a long time. It was cool haning out with some of you
> guys the night before, and even cooler that you brought beer, hehe. Laz,
it
> was good to see someone from Phoenix make it out, next year you need to
talk
> more people into coming down. Sid, you kicked my ass pretty much every
> game, stop, hehe.
>
> Destruktor - Nice job on the 3rd place, and pulling out that last big win
in
> prelims. Mo, you get better and better at everyy touurnament and you have
> about the best attitude of anyone that plays. Our duel under green tower
was
> a lot of fun, and its amazing we managed to take 2nd and 3rd from that.
> Showtime, you're an awesome player, the points you can put up with the
weak
> packs is crazy. Blue, I didn't really see you too much in the games, but
> you always seem to put up some nice scores. Twiztid, stop following me,
> hehe. Uleb, you played awesome, it was cool talking to you some after the
> tournament too.
>
> Tagables - Congrats on the 4th place. Pretender, it seemed like you won
> almost every game I saw you play. Infester, you were also kicking ass,
and
> it will be cool to play on a team with you : )
>
> Parastack - Goof and Saturn, its always cool to see you guys at
tournament,
> hopefully I can play with you in Lincoln. Aunt Lou, nice job, you were
> playing really well. Hopefully you can make it down again next year.
Ender
> and Clone, I didn't get a chance to talk to you much during the
tournament,
> but thanks for making the trip to Tulsa again.
>
> Austin - I gotta say I was surprised to hear that you were sending a team,
> hehe. Its always cool to play you guys, and I hope you can make it back
up
> next year.
>
> Everyone else - I have to go to work, I'll finish this up later.
>
> --
> Falcon
> Tulsa 99-02
> NRH 03

29 Oct 2003 18:20:38
Tavas
Re: Falcon's ToT Props

in article [email protected], Falcon at

> OKC 1, 2, and 3 - Its always fun playing you guys, this is the first time I
> remember your team being spread out like it was. Interstate, I didn't even
> want to play you in our game, you tagged the shit out of me.

=== > Hmmm...do you mean we were spread out in the actual game itself, or
that our players were spread out among various teams?

Always fun playing you too. Congrats on the (3rd straight) tournament
victory!

--Tav

31 Oct 2003 16:20:01
Xuvios
Re: Falcon's ToT Props

he's talking about us being spread out among different teams....

~X~

news:BBC5B576.4219%[email protected]