17 Jan 2004 23:18:13
WhirlWind;
LQARENA where is it ?

It won't come up :P

18 Jan 2004 07:19:58
Siaokh
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

WhirlWind; wrote:

> It won't come up :P

You broke it by attempting to access it at 1am. Smooth Move!

-Tim

18 Jan 2004 14:39:26
WhirlWind;
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

Siaokh <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s51>...
> WhirlWind; wrote:
>
> > It won't come up :P
>

> You broke it by attempting to access it at 1am. Smooth Move!
>
> -Tim

omfg omfg omfg TIM IS ALIVE!!!

Where have you been?!!!! Start playing again!!

18 Jan 2004 16:20:04
Izzie
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

[email protected] (WhirlWind;) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> It won't come up :P

I'm getting the same problem, any LQarena admins here that know what's up?

19 Jan 2004 02:20:58
an OKC scrub
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

LQArena was sponsored by Andrew Fastow.

--
-Goof!
Mule 1 of 3
"WhirlWind;" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> It won't come up :P

19 Jan 2004 02:14:56
Sid
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

Izzie wrote:
> [email protected] (WhirlWind;) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>It won't come up :P
>

> I'm getting the same problem, any LQarena admins here that know what's up?

I'm not sure what is going on, but I do know that it is the server, not
just lqarena.com. There are a couple other domains hosted on that
machine that aren't coming up either, so I'm guessing the server has
gone down. I will try and contact Jester to see what the deal is.

Sid
LQArena.com Crew

19 Jan 2004 23:59:57
Kenny
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, an OKC scrub wrote:

> LQArena was sponsored by Andrew Fastow.

And viewers like you.

20 Jan 2004 00:04:11
Kenny
Re: LQARENA where is it ?

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Sid wrote:

> I'm not sure what is going on, but I do know that it is the server, not
> just lqarena.com. There are a couple other domains hosted on that
> machine that aren't coming up either, so I'm guessing the server has
> gone down. I will try and contact Jester to see what the deal is.

I was thinking routing issues because pings and traceroutes died in a
weird manner for me.