23 Jan 2004 20:04:33
n. papajorgio
LQ Poker Tournament Season?

Here's an idea:

For anyone that wants to, hold a NL Texas hold 'em tournament the same time
as one of your bootleg tournaments.

Then the winner will get a spot in the final hold 'em tournament to be held
the weekend of NAC?

The buy ins would have to be $20 for the satelite tournaments, and it could
jump to $50 for the NAC?

I already held my bootleg tournament, and the winner was Hocus Pocus.

Maybe that might convince him to play NAC?

--
~Papajorgio
Vegas 5 Man

24 Jan 2004 12:46:49
Darren
Re: LQ Poker Tournament Season?

"n. papajorgio" wrote:

> Here's an idea:
>
> For anyone that wants to, hold a NL Texas hold 'em tournament the same time
> as one of your bootleg tournaments.
>
> Then the winner will get a spot in the final hold 'em tournament to be held
> the weekend of NAC?
>
> I already held my bootleg tournament, and the winner was Hocus Pocus.
>
> Maybe that might convince him to play NAC?
>
> --
> ~Papajorgio
> Vegas 5 Man
> January 8, 2005