28 Oct 2003 03:49:04
MrPredz2u
Lasertag on television.

Last August a producer for Tactical to Practical approached the International
Laser Tag Association (www.lasertag.org) for any footage they could provide on
the laser tag industry. They forwarded the request to me. I've got tons of
footage from producing a documentary about laser tag.

I provided about 10 minutes of footage (they said they'd be needing only a few
seconds..) and have gotten word that the show will air on Tuesday, November 4,
2003 on the History Channel. (http://www.historychannel.com/) The show
debuted this fall.

Thanks for your time.

Yo Vinny/Predator