18 Jan 2004 19:09:20
I usED to BE GooD
OT: To all Philly sports writers....

Charlotte now has a nickname:...

"NFC Champs"

Sorry for breaking McNabb, you can send the bill to us, but it may
take a couple of weeks to get to it, we are going to be busy next
couple of weeks. =D

Hi to everyone :-p

AriZona (AZ)

18 Jan 2004 23:32:18
Monkey's Daddy
Re: To all Philly sports writers....

Az wrote:
> Charlotte now has a nickname:...
>

> "NFC Champs"
>
> Sorry for breaking McNabb, you can send the bill to us, but it may
> take a couple of weeks to get to it, we are going to be busy next
> couple of weeks. =D
>

> Hi to everyone :-p

LOL where were u when that kid from Wyo was running his mouth about Carolina
being a joke on LQarena.com Im probly the only Panthers fan outside of NC
but maybe now people will believe me when i say they are a good team.
HeHateMe is your daddy cuz he is goin to the superbowl =)

Hurricane!
MAD2K3

19 Jan 2004 08:30:09
DrvLikeJehu42
Re: OT: To all Philly sports writers....

>Hi to everyone :-p
>
>AriZona (AZ)

nice to see you again. go pats.

A Street-kid Named Desire