17 Jan 2004 15:27:03
WhirlWind;
Regional Borders??

Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
last year will show up this year making more teams advance.

18 Jan 2004 00:48:13
Ender
Re: Regional Borders??

[email protected] (WhirlWind;) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> last year will show up this year making more teams advance.

Personally, I think it should be done after all the teams tryout.
That way, the regions can be made so that each region has the same
amount of teams. That way, one region won't be adnavcing 4 while
another advances 6.

-Ender

18 Jan 2004 09:38:30
Malice
Re: Regional Borders??

"Ender" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected] (WhirlWind;) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> > year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> > last year will show up this year making more teams advance.
>
> Personally, I think it should be done after all the teams tryout.
> That way, the regions can be made so that each region has the same
> amount of teams. That way, one region won't be adnavcing 4 while
> another advances 6.
>
> -Ender

I think that's a great idea, but I know that some teams decide on
whether to go depending on the location. Still, I'd rather go with your
idea.

] MALICE [

18 Jan 2004 14:38:54
WhirlWind;
Re: Regional Borders??

[email protected] (Ender) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> [email protected] (WhirlWind;) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> > year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> > last year will show up this year making more teams advance.
>
> Personally, I think it should be done after all the teams tryout.
> That way, the regions can be made so that each region has the same
> amount of teams. That way, one region won't be adnavcing 4 while
> another advances 6.
>
> -Ender

Yeah, I would agree with that. I hope they go with that one.

20 Jan 2004 08:03:07
Transformr
Re: Regional Borders??

"WhirlWind" wrote:

> Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> last year will show up this year making more teams advance.

I just got back from lq tonight and I saw the map of what teams are in what
regions
this year. It is the same as last year. The weekend where regionals is
usually held in
June has changed though. It is now being held on the 2nd weekend (June
11-13).
Anyone know why this was changed?

Transformr
LQ Calgary

20 Jan 2004 15:30:51
Bad Andy
Re: Regional Borders??

The 3rd weekend in June will be Fathers Day(for that Sunday--the 20th+). The
next weekend runs into the 4th of July Holiday. The 4th is on the following
Sunday. So they bumped it up to the 11th, 12th, and 13th. Hope kids can get
school off!

--
"Bad Andy"
Westland Wolfpack

"Transformr" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:%[email protected]

> "WhirlWind" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> > year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> > last year will show up this year making more teams advance.
>
> I just got back from lq tonight and I saw the map of what teams are in
what
> regions
> this year. It is the same as last year. The weekend where regionals is
> usually held in
> June has changed though. It is now being held on the 2nd weekend (June
> 11-13).
> Anyone know why this was changed?
>
> Transformr
> LQ Calgary

20 Jan 2004 10:01:32
Hope
Re: Regional Borders??

"Transformr" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<%[email protected]>...
> "WhirlWind" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> > year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> > last year will show up this year making more teams advance.
>
> I just got back from lq tonight and I saw the map of what teams are in what
> regions
> this year. It is the same as last year. The weekend where regionals is
> usually held in
> June has changed though. It is now being held on the 2nd weekend (June
> 11-13).
> Anyone know why this was changed?
>
> Transformr
> LQ Calgary

it's because of Father's Day

20 Jan 2004 14:50:56
*$pam*
Re: Regional Borders??

I always had trouble with exams on the last weekend of June... 11-13 SHOULD
be easier to deal with because you're just missing classes instead of exams.
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

""Bad Andy"" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
> The 3rd weekend in June will be Fathers Day(for that Sunday--the 20th+).
The
> next weekend runs into the 4th of July Holiday. The 4th is on the
following
> Sunday. So they bumped it up to the 11th, 12th, and 13th. Hope kids can
get
> school off!
>

> --
> "Bad Andy"
> Westland Wolfpack
> --
> "It's HaaardWerk to be me!"
>
> "Transformr" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:%[email protected]
> >
> > "WhirlWind" wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know when we find out what teams are in what regions this
> > > year if anything has changed? Hopefully a few teams who didn't show up
> > > last year will show up this year making more teams advance.
> >
> > I just got back from lq tonight and I saw the map of what teams are in
> what
> > regions
> > this year. It is the same as last year. The weekend where regionals is
> > usually held in
> > June has changed though. It is now being held on the 2nd weekend (June
> > 11-13).
> > Anyone know why this was changed?
> >
> > Transformr
> > LQ Calgary

20 Jan 2004 21:48:02
Monkey's Daddy
Re: Regional Borders??

Fathers day at Cedar Point is half price day for guys (cuz its also gay day
lol) There goes my annual trip down to Sandusky lol ;)

Hurricane!

news:[email protected]