20 Jan 2004 22:52:56
Cypress
Regional Nac loctions

Ok every year you here about the same old BS of where they are.
How far they are away from you and how much it costs for your team to
get there.

But face it, you could complain from now until Nac and it's not going
to get you anywhere.
They are where they are and it's not gonna change...

So if you don't think you it's fair, instead of arguing about it for
three months.
Just email the Nac commitee and maybe you will get it closer next
year.

21 Jan 2004 10:05:38
Nate
Re: Regional Nac loctions

> Ok every year you here about the same old BS of where they are.
> How far they are away from you and how much it costs for your team to
> get there.
>
> But face it, you could complain from now until Nac and it's not going
> to get you anywhere.
> They are where they are and it's not gonna change...
>
> So if you don't think you it's fair, instead of arguing about it for
> three months.
> Just email the Nac commitee and maybe you will get it closer next
> year.

ahhh....if things were that easy. At least we agree we can't change
anything now, so we might as well accept it. Still - no reason for you
to be frustrated, right? ;)

No, seriously, Salt Lake is fine. Your alcohol laws are retarded, but
we'll deal.

0 0 7

21 Jan 2004 15:38:46
faygo joe
Re: Regional Nac loctions

[email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> > Ok every year you here about the same old BS of where they are.
> > How far they are away from you and how much it costs for your team to
> > get there.
> >
> > But face it, you could complain from now until Nac and it's not going
> > to get you anywhere.
> > They are where they are and it's not gonna change...
> >
> > So if you don't think you it's fair, instead of arguing about it for
> > three months.
> > Just email the Nac commitee and maybe you will get it closer next
> > year.

whats up man how you been? i heard you might want to go to MV for
their 4man call me sometime 569-9323

vic

21 Jan 2004 23:45:49
Cougar
Re: Regional Nac loctions

Yah you have to buy a membership to the bar or something........

--
Cougar
LQ Appleton

news:[email protected]