22 Jan 2004 16:02:26
bluezilla
Southern Regionals

Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!

There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
get 3.
AustinA and B??
HoustonA andB
Clearlake???
LincolnA LinocolnB????
SA2 SA1???
OKCA
TulsaA TulsaB???
wichita
sunrise???

Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
are gonna have a B team or somthing.

bluzilla

23 Jan 2004 00:13:54
TheWhiteGuy45
Re: Southern Regionals

We (OKC) might have enough for an 'A' & 'B' team. Depending on peoples
schedules around then. So, we're workin on it!

Black Bat

22 Jan 2004 21:49:56
Hollow-pt.
Re: Southern Regionals

2 teams from the DFW area? WTF is up with that? Mequite not sending a team
to their own regionals?

"bluezilla" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
>
> There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> get 3.
> AustinA and B??
> HoustonA andB
> Clearlake???
> LincolnA LinocolnB????
> SA2 SA1???
> OKCA
> TulsaA TulsaB???
> wichita
> sunrise???
>
> Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> are gonna have a B team or somthing.
>
> bluzilla

23 Jan 2004 04:23:14
DrvLikeJehu42
Re: Southern Regionals

austin a and b should be there.......87.6582% sure...

A Street-kid Named Desire
LOAFamotiv
Army of Austin.
Since 1999
Engine #9

22 Jan 2004 22:23:52
bluezilla
Re: Southern Regionals

"Hollow-pt." <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> 2 teams from the DFW area? WTF is up with that? Mequite not sending a team
> to their own regionals?
>
> "bluezilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> > gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> > post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
> >
> > There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> > get 3.
> > AustinA and B??
> > HoustonA andB
> > Clearlake???
> > LincolnA LinocolnB????
> > SA2 SA1???
> > OKCA
> > TulsaA TulsaB???
> > wichita
> > sunrise???
> >
> > Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> > are gonna have a B team or somthing.
> >
> > bluzilla

Mesquite only has 3 members that I have played but maybe they have
somthing up thier sleve. 2 for sure from DFW!

bluzilla

23 Jan 2004 14:34:50
Xuvios
Re: Southern Regionals

you're delusional

~X~

"TheWhiteGuy45" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We (OKC) might have enough for an 'A' & 'B' team. Depending on peoples
> schedules around then. So, we're workin on it!
>

> Black Bat

24 Jan 2004 15:11:54
Capri Sun
Re: Southern Regionals

[email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
>
> There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> get 3.
> AustinA and B??
> HoustonA andB
> Clearlake???
> LincolnA LinocolnB????
> SA2 SA1???
> OKCA
> TulsaA TulsaB???
> wichita
> sunrise???
>
> Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> are gonna have a B team or somthing.
>
> bluzilla

Dont worry.....both teams will be there...again! =)

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV
2x South Regional CHAMP!
"nuff said"

25 Jan 2004 11:17:55
bluezilla
Re: Southern Regionals

[email protected] (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> [email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> > gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> > post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
> >
> > There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> > get 3.
> > AustinA and B??
> > HoustonA andB
> > Clearlake???
> > LincolnA LinocolnB????
> > SA2 SA1???
> > OKCA
> > TulsaA TulsaB???
> > wichita
> > sunrise???
> >
> > Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> > are gonna have a B team or somthing.
> >
> > bluzilla
>

> Dont worry.....both teams will be there...again! =)
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> "nuff said

You guys had enough for 3 teams last year but they all tried out at
westhiemer so you could only send 2. Why dont you have nine of those
players tryout at cl or H2 so you can make 3 teams????

bluzilla

25 Jan 2004 22:14:06
uleb
Re: Southern Regionals

> You guys had enough for 3 teams last year but they all tried out at
> westhiemer so you could only send 2. Why dont you have nine of those
> players tryout at cl or H2 so you can make 3 teams????
>
> bluzilla

We didnt have enough for 3. and if 9 or 10 players leave Houston 1 will
only have 1 team probably. Won't help much for the south having more team.

uleb

26 Jan 2004 02:40:06
Hollow-pt.
Re: Southern Regionals

because that is against the rules.
"bluezilla" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected] (Capri Sun) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > [email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > > Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> > > gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> > > post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
> > >
> > > There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> > > get 3.
> > > AustinA and B??
> > > HoustonA andB
> > > Clearlake???
> > > LincolnA LinocolnB????
> > > SA2 SA1???
> > > OKCA
> > > TulsaA TulsaB???
> > > wichita
> > > sunrise???
> > >
> > > Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> > > are gonna have a B team or somthing.
> > >
> > > bluzilla
> >

> > Dont worry.....both teams will be there...again! =)
> >

> > - Capri Sun
> > LQ Houston
> > 9DV
> > 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> > "nuff said
>
> You guys had enough for 3 teams last year but they all tried out at
> westhiemer so you could only send 2. Why dont you have nine of those
> players tryout at cl or H2 so you can make 3 teams????
>
> bluzilla

26 Jan 2004 10:22:21
Night Stalker
Re: Southern Regionals

"Hollow-pt." <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> 2 teams from the DFW area? WTF is up with that? Mequite not sending a team
> to their own regionals?

Odds are more in the favor of Plano being so shell shocked from last
year that they don't send a team. I would think DFW will have three
teams unless it is a question of ego vs able bodies.

Night Stalker
Some DFW Team

26 Jan 2004 15:34:27
Hollow-pt.
Re: Southern Regionals

Plano not having a team either?

Man our region is going to suck this year...

So it will be 3 DFW allstar teams?

Man our region is going to suck this year...

"Night Stalker" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Hollow-pt." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > 2 teams from the DFW area? WTF is up with that? Mequite not sending a
team
> > to their own regionals?
>
> Odds are more in the favor of Plano being so shell shocked from last
> year that they don't send a team. I would think DFW will have three
> teams unless it is a question of ego vs able bodies.
>
> Night Stalker
> Some DFW Team

26 Jan 2004 19:38:35
bluezilla
Re: Southern Regionals

"Hollow-pt." <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Plano not having a team either?
>
> Man our region is going to suck this year...
>
> So it will be 3 DFW allstar teams?
>
> Man our region is going to suck this year...
>

> "Night Stalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "Hollow-pt." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > 2 teams from the DFW area? WTF is up with that? Mequite not sending a
> team
> > > to their own regionals?
> >
> > Odds are more in the favor of Plano being so shell shocked from last
> > year that they don't send a team. I would think DFW will have three
> > teams unless it is a question of ego vs able bodies.
> >
> > Night Stalker
> > Some DFW Team

If you call all of NRH still playing at NRH an allstar team! Plano
people might go to mesquite becuase there wont be enough people but
apparently that is allowed since houston and SA have both done it!

bluzilla

27 Jan 2004 17:15:20
Johann Von Satan
Re: Southern Regionals

Nah, Tulsa will dominate with all the training they have been getting.
Is snowball comming back?

"Hollow-pt." <[email protected] > wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Plano not having a team either?
>
> Man our region is going to suck this year...
>
> So it will be 3 DFW allstar teams?
>
> Man our region is going to suck this year...
>

> "Night Stalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> "Hollow-pt." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> > 2 teams from the DFW area? WTF is up with that? Mequite not
>> > sending a
> team
>> > to their own regionals?
>>
>> Odds are more in the favor of Plano being so shell shocked from last
>> year that they don't send a team. I would think DFW will have three
>> teams unless it is a question of ego vs able bodies.
>>
>> Night Stalker
>> Some DFW Team

27 Jan 2004 14:30:58
Night Stalker
Re: Southern Regionals

[email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...

> If you call all of NRH still playing at NRH an allstar team! Plano
> people might go to mesquite becuase there wont be enough people but
> apparently that is allowed since houston and SA have both done it!
>
> bluzilla

The most of the better Plano people will try again after being infused
with some new blood. I am not sure how effective it will be, but even
2 points is twice as good right :)

Night Stalker

27 Jan 2004 20:03:54
Nepenthe
Re: Southern Regionals

[email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
>
> There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> get 3.
> AustinA and B??
> HoustonA andB
> Clearlake???
> LincolnA LinocolnB????
> SA2 SA1???
> OKCA
> TulsaA TulsaB???
> wichita
> sunrise???
>
> Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> are gonna have a B team or somthing.
>
> bluzilla

until further noti-e lin-oln will not have a 'b' team. and before
anyone -omplains about my spelling/grammer my keyboard is messed up.
no 'shift' key and you -an guess what the '-' is.

nepenthe

28 Jan 2004 05:57:53
Kenny
Re: Southern Regionals

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Nepenthe wrote:

> until further noti-e lin-oln will not have a 'b' team. and before
> anyone -omplains about my spelling/grammer my keyboard is messed up.
> no 'shift' key and you -an guess what the '-' is.

A "q"?

28 Jan 2004 16:23:29
uleb
Re: Southern Regionals

> If you call all of NRH still playing at NRH an allstar team! Plano
> people might go to mesquite becuase there wont be enough people but
> apparently that is allowed since houston and SA have both done it!
>
> bluzilla

I'm sorry but doesnt one of your players live 2 minutes from the Plano
center?

uleb

29 Jan 2004 05:58:58
Hollow-pt.
Re: Southern Regionals

well you fucking suck!
"Nepenthe" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
> > gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
> > post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
> >
> > There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
> > get 3.
> > AustinA and B??
> > HoustonA andB
> > Clearlake???
> > LincolnA LinocolnB????
> > SA2 SA1???
> > OKCA
> > TulsaA TulsaB???
> > wichita
> > sunrise???
> >
> > Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
> > are gonna have a B team or somthing.
> >
> > bluzilla
>
> until further noti-e lin-oln will not have a 'b' team. and before
> anyone -omplains about my spelling/grammer my keyboard is messed up.
> no 'shift' key and you -an guess what the '-' is.
>
> nepenthe

29 Jan 2004 11:38:08
T A V A S
Re: Southern Regionals

Nepenthe wrote:

> until further noti-e lin-oln will not have a 'b' team. and before
> anyone -omplains about my spelling/grammer my keyboard is messed up.
> no 'shift' key and you -an guess what the '-' is.
>
> nepenthe

=== > I C.

29 Jan 2004 12:00:21
T A V A S
Re: Southern Regionals

bluezilla wrote:

> [email protected] (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>[email protected] (bluezilla) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>>
>>>Ok since the alighments are just like last year im wondering if we are
>>>gonna beable to send 4 5 or maybe even 6 teams from the south. So
>>>post up if you are gonna have a team for southern regionals!
>>>
>>>There will be atleast 2 teams from DFW and we are trying our best to
>>>get 3.
>>>AustinA and B??
>>>HoustonA andB
>>>Clearlake???
>>>LincolnA LinocolnB????
>>>SA2 SA1???
>>>OKCA
>>>TulsaA TulsaB???
>>>wichita
>>>sunrise???
>>>
>>>Im counting 10 that i know are gonna teams post up if you think you
>>>are gonna have a B team or somthing.
>>>
>>>bluzilla

=== > The last thing I heard about Wichita is that they were done and
there would be no Wichita team this year. However, they've said that
before and then showed up anyway, so who knows?

Hmmm...

Austin - 1/2 teams
D/FW Area - 2/3 teams
Houston - 1/2 teams
Lincoln - 1 team
OKC - 1/2 teams (but 2 teams is VERY unlikely at this point)
San Antonio - 1 team
Sunrise - 0/1 team
Tulsa - 2 teams
Wichita - 0/1 team

That adds up to a minimum of 8/9 teams, and a potential maximum of 14/15
teams, with 11 being the most likely total. That means there will
probably once again be just 4 NAC spots up for grabs again this year.

If one assumes that last year's trend towards increasing parity in the
region continues/accelerates (which seems likely), and if one considers
the strong packs and the small field in Mesquite, it is easy to reach
the conclusion that this year's Southern Regionals are likely to be the
most brutal in the entire history of the region.

I predict that scoring will be higher but games will be closer from top
to bottom. Inevitably, several good teams will not advance to NAC.

This year's Southern Regionals, more than ever before, will be nothing
short of TOTAL WAR.

I am looking forward to it.

--Tavas/OKC

29 Jan 2004 16:36:07
WhirlWind;
Re: Southern Regionals

T A V A S <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> bluezilla wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> ===> The last thing I heard about Wichita is that they were done and
> there would be no Wichita team this year. However, they've said that
> before and then showed up anyway, so who knows?
>
> Hmmm...
>
> Austin - 1/2 teams
> D/FW Area - 2/3 teams
> Houston - 1/2 teams
> Lincoln - 1 team
> OKC - 1/2 teams (but 2 teams is VERY unlikely at this point)
> San Antonio - 1 team
> Sunrise - 0/1 team
> Tulsa - 2 teams
> Wichita - 0/1 team
>
> That adds up to a minimum of 8/9 teams, and a potential maximum of 14/15
> teams, with 11 being the most likely total. That means there will
> probably once again be just 4 NAC spots up for grabs again this year.
>
> If one assumes that last year's trend towards increasing parity in the
> region continues/accelerates (which seems likely), and if one considers
> the strong packs and the small field in Mesquite, it is easy to reach
> the conclusion that this year's Southern Regionals are likely to be the
> most brutal in the entire history of the region.
>
> I predict that scoring will be higher but games will be closer from top
> to bottom. Inevitably, several good teams will not advance to NAC.
>
> This year's Southern Regionals, more than ever before, will be nothing
> short of TOTAL WAR.
>
> I am looking forward to it.
>
> --Tavas/OKC

yeah the scores are high and it will be brutal