28 Oct 2003 14:51:33
SIFU MO
ToT Proppers - by ' m o

got a few minutes and i wanted to give out some special thanks, congrats, and
what nots. here we go!

Tulsa Boys - stop playing. please. give us all 6 months to catch up and then
you can start playing again. :)

hollow, always awesome getting lit up by you. Falconi, our 1v1v1 was the bomb!
i wish you hadnt left because me and herc got really really scared and lonely,
but our duel was hella fun while it lasted! i learned a whole lotta wall
playing from you when you were in NRH, it was fun trying to use it against you!
Blk Dragon, i rarely saw you in the finals - but when i did i was always
mysteriously down... weird how that works... sickle, thanks for owning us all
in the final game of the finals. mankind, the gentle giant, go easy on my
shoulders! at least make it look like you are having to work for the shot...

untagable crew - the one game we beat you was worth the 3 game beating you all
proceeded to lay on us. N M E, i love dogfighting against you. might not be
as much fun for you though :)

Lollipop, you are a hell of an LQ player especially when you are playing
harder. :)

cappy, you really like to talk in the arena and i really liked taking it that
first game of finals. i just wish you woulda stuck around me the other two
games when your pack was a little more hittable, it might have given you a
challenge. Sid, we had some great dogfights. sorry i held that back lean a
couple times, it wasnt intentional at all - i was just trying to get my
shoulders the hell out of the way and i guess i couldnt dodge upright as quick
as i could dodge back. Laz, it was fun playing against you for the first time.
i cant wait to play against more western folk!

Lincoln crew - it was awesome playing you all in the first game again. what i
said about tulsa taking a few months off applies for you all as well. instead
of 6 months, take a year off - for us. thanks. Pretender, you were posting
some unreal scores/ranks, good job! Infester, didnt get to play vs you much
but maybe that was a good thing - way to tear it up in the consols! Brum,
youve gotten a hell of a lot quicker since the last time i remember you
playing. the rest of the south doesnt need another quick lincoln player...
oddjob and prophet, congrats on the consols win! im sure you all will be
owning everyone soon, just follow the lead of the rest of lincoln...

ParaStacks - clone, it was fun playing you in the first game. ender, i didnt
get a chance to play against you. both you two are really classy guys, i guess
it is a denver thing. thanks for coming out and playing against us
southerners. aunt lou, first time playing vs you and it was fun! thanks for
coming to the lil southern tourney that could! Goof and Saturn, the lone
mules. you two are always awesome players/people, didnt get a chance to play
vs you all really at ToT unfortunately. you all need to recruit another good
mule though, to replace the Zeq. rebuild the army.

Jim Dandees - Phields, it was fun playing against you - but i wish you woulda
gone easy on showtime, he mighta busted 1k if you hadnt stalked him everywhere
:)

Daydream, always fun playing against you. you sure did a lot of moving for a
guy who just stands there and lets people shoot you. maybe you played a trick
on me and made me be the guy who just stands there and lets people shoot him...
tricky man. thanks for captaining our team too! ()()fatboy, you play too
damn hard for your codename. our dogfight was fun while it lasted! PrimeTime
and Drake, good to see you all making it to ToT. you guys keep practicing and
im sure you will be kicking everyones ass alongside the rest of Austin A in no
time.

OKC(both teams) - its always a pleasure playing against you all. you all ARE
the classiest group of players i know in LQ. Tav, thanks for pointing out my
shoulders were candy in our game. thank god you all gave xuvious the dog pack
cause im sure he would have taken full advantage! Xuvious, you played really
good in our game especially considering the load of junk you were having to
work with. Skywise, you always own me(and it looks like you were owning lots
of other players too). stop that! State, you had a hell of a tournament - not
a surprise. i hope you play regionals, hell i hope wichita can form a team or
the players who still want to play can find a team to play for. losing you,
showtime, horse, and the rest would just suck. Catspaw, im assuming catrman is
your brother. not sure how long he has been playing, but you two will be
forces in LQ if you keep it up. rest of OKC, it was fun!

Denver B and crew - awesome to see you all make it out to your second ToT, it
is pretty wild to look at the talent that some sites have and wonder why other
sites have little to none. Denver should outsource some of its players...
anyhow, it was great that you all came out and played vs us southerners!

Rest of Tulsa - kickboxer, its always awesome to see you and play against you.
you and the other tulsa vets keep the new blood tulsa players practicing and
you all will soon be the souths Denver. scary. Drag-on, congrats on your
performance. your scores were like double what they were last year. slow
down, let your cousin catch up :)

J-freak, you had a really good tournament as well! placing above an untagable
in stats isnt a bad thing :)

the rest, you all keep it up and just remember to go easy on us in the
future... or the present.

and finally...

whirly and roaddog - you guys are goofy fucks. people hate you, people get
annoyed with you, some for good reasons but some for not. i know you two, i
know that you arent bad people - in fact quite the opposite. maybe you like to
rile people up a little too much, maybe you open your mouths when you shouldnt,
but i know you all are learning the "game". anyhow, im really glad you all had
the desire to still play at ToT even when everyone else from our area backed
out on you all. your games will only improve with these tournaments regardless
of who is on your team, and im glad you all realize that.

and now for my BOYS(and girl)!

man, it was fucking awesome was it not? i think our arena strategies, endless
pack recons, and our captaining by daydream put us over the top and into the
bottom of the winnders. yeehaw! :)

seriously though, it was fucking fun playing with you all.

Showtime, you just owned in the prelims(me and you had our probs in the finals,
but whatever). every damn game, "oh i dont think i did so good"... 2nd place
- showtime. im sorry you didnt do so well, but we cant all post 700 pts while
having a bad game.

Uleb, my NRH B brethren. all we do is make finals. we are unstoppable...
well, until we get to finals then people stop us. but up until that we rule.
you had a hell of a prelims. your strategy of sitting out the first 5 games
really worked, cause the last 4 games were all ULEB TIME. busted out the ole
can of uleb in the finals, too bad 3 of your teammates pulled the 13, 14, and
15 spot. maybe if you would have just played better we could have won. i
blame you.

:)

Blue, way to fucking tear it up! fuck the packs girl, they arent worth
worrying about. you were tearing it up every game from the begginning to the
end, it was most impressive! i knew you had it in you, and i know you still
have a lot more. its time to show everyone else. you ranked above 4 of the
untagables in rank and above 3 in points... not bad for a girly :)

Twiz, youre my boy blue. your game is really evolving for the better. you
might not notice it, but im seeing something really special. individually, you
are as good as anyone in the arena, but you are really learning how to play in
the team game. sky is the limit as they say...

anyhow, thanks to everyone who helped set up the tourney. it is easily my
favorite tournament right behind the big ones(regionals and NAC if i ever make
it there).

' m o
~sifu~
[NRH]

28 Oct 2003 21:31:53
Drag-On
Re: ToT Proppers - by ' m o

mo' wrote:

> Drag-on, congrats on your
> performance. your scores were like double what they were last year. slow
> down, let your cousin catch up :)
>
> ' m o
> ~sifu~
> [NRH]

Thanx man I appreciate it...and why would I want to wait for him? I
kind of like to catch up with the rest of the Donkeys! If he wants to
catch up he can work for like sickle, blackie, mankind, hollow, kick,
and master have made me do! hehe...see ya at memphis!

Drag-On
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
Founder of Team Petey

30 Oct 2003 16:58:10
NRH_Road_Dog
Re: ToT Proppers - by ' m o

[email protected] (Drag-On) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> mo' wrote:
>
> > Drag-on, congrats on your
> > performance. your scores were like double what they were last year. slow
> > down, let your cousin catch up :)
> >
> > ' m o
> > ~sifu~
> > [NRH]
>

> Thanx man I appreciate it...and why would I want to wait for him? I
> kind of like to catch up with the rest of the Donkeys! If he wants to
> catch up he can work for like sickle, blackie, mankind, hollow, kick,
> and master have made me do! hehe...see ya at memphis!
>
> Drag-On
> Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
> Founder of Team Petey

mo spake whirly and roaddog - you guys are goofy. people hate you,
people get annoyed with you, some for good reasons but some for not

actually they dont hate me but they do hate him i know cause it came
from daydreams mouth. im not hated im just a very unknow player, cause
i belive airdogg thought it was my first tourney.

31 Oct 2003 00:49:35
WhirlWind;
Re: ToT Proppers - by ' m o

[email protected] (NRH_Road_Dog) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> [email protected] (Drag-On) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > mo' wrote:
> >
> > > Drag-on, congrats on your
> > > performance. your scores were like double what they were last year. slow
> > > down, let your cousin catch up :)
> > >
> > > ' m o
> > > ~sifu~
> > > [NRH]
> >

> > Thanx man I appreciate it...and why would I want to wait for him? I
> > kind of like to catch up with the rest of the Donkeys! If he wants to
> > catch up he can work for like sickle, blackie, mankind, hollow, kick,
> > and master have made me do! hehe...see ya at memphis!
> >
> > Drag-On
> > Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
> > Founder of Team Petey
>
> mo spake whirly and roaddog - you guys are goofy. people hate you,
> people get annoyed with you, some for good reasons but some for not
>
> actually they dont hate me but they do hate him i know cause it came
> from daydreams mouth. im not hated im just a very unknow player, cause
> i belive airdogg thought it was my first tourney.

and I thought it was airdoggs first tourney lol ;)