26 Oct 2003 14:27:46
Falcon
ToT Results

After a hard fought finals these are the results:

1. WhoopDonkeys
2. Untagables
3. Destruktor
4. Lincoln
5. Parastack
6. Austin

Props to come later, now its bedtime.

--
Falcon
Tulsa 99-02

27 Oct 2003 09:19:06
Nate
Re: ToT Results

> After a hard fought finals these are the results:
>
> 1. WhoopDonkeys
> 2. Untagables
> 3. Destruktor
> 4. Lincoln
> 5. Parastack
> 6. Austin
>
> Props to come later, now its bedtime.

That looks about right to me, but I am surprised the Untagables didn't
take it. Way to pull off the upset Tulsa! Looks like the Untagables
were like, tagable.

Props to Lincoln on beating out Denver in consols. Who was on the
"Desruktor" team?

Sonuds like it woulda been fun.

0 0 7

27 Oct 2003 21:42:59
Falcon
Re: ToT Results

Destruktor was Sifu Mo, Blueflame, Twitid, Showtime, and Uled.
Parastack was Goof, Saturn, Aunt Lou, Ender, and Clone.

The tournament was a blast, Phoenix should put together a team for it next
year!

--
Falcon
Tulsa 99-02
"Nate" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> > After a hard fought finals these are the results:
> >
> > 1. WhoopDonkeys
> > 2. Untagables
> > 3. Destruktor
> > 4. Lincoln
> > 5. Parastack
> > 6. Austin
> >
> > Props to come later, now its bedtime.
>
> That looks about right to me, but I am surprised the Untagables didn't
> take it. Way to pull off the upset Tulsa! Looks like the Untagables
> were like, tagable.
>
> Props to Lincoln on beating out Denver in consols. Who was on the
> "Desruktor" team?
>
> Sonuds like it woulda been fun.
>

> 0 0 7

27 Oct 2003 16:29:29
*$pam*
Re: ToT Results

Uuntagables lost? Ouch... so much for "Who wants to win?" I guess the answer
to that was "WhoopDonkeys". Congratz on pulling off that upset!
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Falcon" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> After a hard fought finals these are the results:
>
> 1. WhoopDonkeys
> 2. Untagables
> 3. Destruktor
> 4. Lincoln
> 5. Parastack
> 6. Austin
>
> Props to come later, now its bedtime.
>
> --
> Falcon
> Tulsa 99-02
> NRH 03
> 4x ToT CHAMP!

28 Oct 2003 16:16:47
Lollipop
Re: ToT Results

"*$pam*" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Uuntagables lost? Ouch... so much for "Who wants to win?" I guess the answer
> to that was "WhoopDonkeys". Congratz on pulling off that upset!
> --
> *$pam*
> LQ Brampton
> Two points better than you!!!

Frodo Baggins...i am really getting tired of you

Lollipop
LQ Houston
9DV

28 Oct 2003 19:41:59
WhirlWind;
Re: ToT Results

"*$pam*" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Uuntagables lost? Ouch... so much for "Who wants to win?" I guess the answer
> to that was "WhoopDonkeys". Congratz on pulling off that upset!
> --
> *$pam*
> LQ Brampton
> Two points better than you!!!
>
> "Falcon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > After a hard fought finals these are the results:
> >
> > 1. WhoopDonkeys
> > 2. Untagables
> > 3. Destruktor
> > 4. Lincoln
> > 5. Parastack
> > 6. Austin
> >
> > Props to come later, now its bedtime.
> >
> > --
> > Falcon
> > Tulsa 99-02
> > NRH 03
> > 4x ToT CHAMP!

I'm pretty sure Destruktor had the biggest winning margin over
Untagables, good job ;P

03 Mar 2004 13:09:18
*$pam*
Re: ToT Results

My bad, I'll need to remember to wear my ring when I'm around you from now
on. In all seriousness, if you didn't talk shit before you lost, there would
have been no smart-ass comment from the Frodo-Gallery. Then again, it's not
like ToT is NAC finals or anything, you probably weren't trying.
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Lollipop" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
news:<k9gnb.1658$Nz5.[email protected] >...