28 Oct 2003 21:18:30
an OKC scrub
ToT Thoughts

I have recently calmed down from doing props after tourneys, but I was
feeling a little frisky. Plus I had fun this past weekend.

First off, congrats to T-Bone and crew for making it happen again. Well
done guys.

Donkeys-A couple of years ago it seemed like OKC and Tulsa didn't really get
along that well. Now I think we are the closest we have ever been. There's
no one and Tulsa that I don't like or respect. Dragon, Sickle, Falcon, or
Mankind...get your stuff together for Lincoln, let's make it happen.
Hollow, good to see you again. We gave you guys your closest prelim game
(82 pts.), that doesn't mean much at ToT, but it's a start. You guys
rocked, congrats on the win.

UnTAGables-Always great to see you guys and shoot the breeze with you.
Capri, you seemed upset after the tourney, but it was good to chat with you
again man. Lolli, you are a bad man, you have mad game and I appreciate you
not beating me down in our game when I had pack 3. NME, you are sick man,
good playing you as always, plus it's good to see you drop the bowling ball
and pick up the laser. Laz, good to finally meet and play you. Sid, good
to see you again too man. I keep in contact with alot of players, but you
and I probably keep in contact the most. We'll probably see you again at
your 5-man?

Destruktor-You guys edged us out of the finals. Congrats. I'm still not
quite sure how you guys beat the UnTAGables by 900 pts., but I guess good
job? Mo and Twiztid, I never saw you guys in the game against you, but I
guess you were tearing it up. Flame, thanks for talking trash to a NAC
Champ, I needed the laugh. Jeremy, aren't you supposed to be old and sucky?
You rocked it again man! We need to hook up for a tourney soon. Uleb, way
to represent Houston.

TAGables-It was fun in the consols. Pretender, you are great and humble
player, much respect. Oddjob and Prophet, keep up the practice you guys
have some strong teachers. Funny to hear Oddjob calling Saturn a cupper
though, lol.

Jim Dandees-Lee (PrimeTime) and Mark, I was surprised you guys returned to
Tulsa, but it was great to see you guys again. We hammed it up all night
and you both had me laughing, I had a great time with you guys. Class acts.
It's just too bad you both have the taint of UT lingering around you :)
I'll see you guys soon enough. And just remember, you guys will NEVER be
good as long as you aren't on Whirly's lists :) BAN WW! lol

OKC-you guys really surprised me, in more ways than 1. First, Tavas' team
takes us to the right tower and almost hands us a tough loss. Way to play
that tower guys, you knew how weak I play over there. Second, Skywise BLEW
UP! Way to go man, I suddenly feel very lucky to have pulled my 1st place
in the game against State and Skywise...I think I stole it from them.
Blacky, thanks for the shoulders, but thanks for not giving up. You got
some game kid.

Parastacks-Ender, as always it was a blast playing alongside you. Clone,
good to finally play with you too, hopefully this isn't the last time we get
to play together. Lou, thanks for making the trip and totally rocking for
us. I feel a little responsible for letting the team down and pulling some
low ranks and I hope it doesn't give any of you guys a bitter taste about
me, ToT, or the South. I'd rather get 5th with a bunch of my friends and
have a blast. It's tourneys like these that keep me hungry for more and,
like I said, I'd pick playing with my friends any day. We barely missed
Finals, by like 200 pts. (ToT needs playoffs!). We deserved to be in there
and I think we all know it. Saturn, we suck again, thanks for scrubbing it
up with me :)

--
-Goof!
Mule 1 of 3
Golden Twinkie '03
2nd Wichita 3-man '02
3rd Lincoln 5-man '01
3rd ToT '02
4th Michigan 3-man '02
4th Lincoln 5-man '02
4th Austin 4-man '01
4th BotR '00
4th ToT '01




28 Oct 2003 21:30:28
Falcon
Re: ToT Thoughts

>(ToT needs playoffs!).

That'd be cool, but then we end up playin as many games in one night as we
can get at NAC in 2 days. With 1 second downtime!!!! I'd need a nap
somewhere, hehe

--
Falcon
Tulsa 99-02
NRH 03

"an OKC scrub" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have recently calmed down from doing props after tourneys, but I was
> feeling a little frisky. Plus I had fun this past weekend.
>
> First off, congrats to T-Bone and crew for making it happen again. Well
> done guys.
>
> Donkeys-A couple of years ago it seemed like OKC and Tulsa didn't really
get
> along that well. Now I think we are the closest we have ever been.
There's
> no one and Tulsa that I don't like or respect. Dragon, Sickle, Falcon, or
> Mankind...get your stuff together for Lincoln, let's make it happen.
> Hollow, good to see you again. We gave you guys your closest prelim game
> (82 pts.), that doesn't mean much at ToT, but it's a start. You guys
> rocked, congrats on the win.
>
> UnTAGables-Always great to see you guys and shoot the breeze with you.
> Capri, you seemed upset after the tourney, but it was good to chat with
you
> again man. Lolli, you are a bad man, you have mad game and I appreciate
you
> not beating me down in our game when I had pack 3. NME, you are sick man,
> good playing you as always, plus it's good to see you drop the bowling
ball
> and pick up the laser. Laz, good to finally meet and play you. Sid, good
> to see you again too man. I keep in contact with alot of players, but you
> and I probably keep in contact the most. We'll probably see you again at
> your 5-man?
>
> Destruktor-You guys edged us out of the finals. Congrats. I'm still not
> quite sure how you guys beat the UnTAGables by 900 pts., but I guess good
> job? Mo and Twiztid, I never saw you guys in the game against you, but I
> guess you were tearing it up. Flame, thanks for talking trash to a NAC
> Champ, I needed the laugh. Jeremy, aren't you supposed to be old and
sucky?
> You rocked it again man! We need to hook up for a tourney soon. Uleb,
way
> to represent Houston.
>
> TAGables-It was fun in the consols. Pretender, you are great and humble
> player, much respect. Oddjob and Prophet, keep up the practice you guys
> have some strong teachers. Funny to hear Oddjob calling Saturn a cupper
> though, lol.
>
> Jim Dandees-Lee (PrimeTime) and Mark, I was surprised you guys returned to
> Tulsa, but it was great to see you guys again. We hammed it up all night
> and you both had me laughing, I had a great time with you guys. Class
acts.
> It's just too bad you both have the taint of UT lingering around you :)
> I'll see you guys soon enough. And just remember, you guys will NEVER be
> good as long as you aren't on Whirly's lists :) BAN WW! lol
>
> OKC-you guys really surprised me, in more ways than 1. First, Tavas' team
> takes us to the right tower and almost hands us a tough loss. Way to play
> that tower guys, you knew how weak I play over there. Second, Skywise
BLEW
> UP! Way to go man, I suddenly feel very lucky to have pulled my 1st place
> in the game against State and Skywise...I think I stole it from them.
> Blacky, thanks for the shoulders, but thanks for not giving up. You got
> some game kid.
>
> Parastacks-Ender, as always it was a blast playing alongside you. Clone,
> good to finally play with you too, hopefully this isn't the last time we
get
> to play together. Lou, thanks for making the trip and totally rocking for
> us. I feel a little responsible for letting the team down and pulling
some
> low ranks and I hope it doesn't give any of you guys a bitter taste about
> me, ToT, or the South. I'd rather get 5th with a bunch of my friends and
> have a blast. It's tourneys like these that keep me hungry for more and,
> like I said, I'd pick playing with my friends any day. We barely missed
> Finals, by like 200 pts. (ToT needs playoffs!). We deserved to be in
there
> and I think we all know it. Saturn, we suck again, thanks for scrubbing
it
> up with me :)
>
> --
> -Goof!
> Mule 1 of 3
> Golden Twinkie '03
> 2nd Wichita 3-man '02
> 3rd Lincoln 5-man '01
> 3rd ToT '02
> 4th Michigan 3-man '02
> 4th Lincoln 5-man '02
> 4th Austin 4-man '01
> 4th BotR '00
> 4th ToT '01
>
>




28 Oct 2003 16:42:40
Tavas
Re: ToT Thoughts

in article [email protected], Falcon at
[email protected] wrote on 10/28/03 3:30 PM:

>> (ToT needs playoffs!).
>
> That'd be cool, but then we end up playin as many games in one night as we
> can get at NAC in 2 days. With 1 second downtime!!!! I'd need a nap
> somewhere, hehe
>
> --
> Falcon

=== > I agree with Goof. ToT needs a semifinal round.

Maybe it could cost a little more and start a little earlier (?).

--Tavas/OKC: NoMoreLies



28 Oct 2003 19:30:10
Ender
Re: ToT Thoughts

Tavas <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<BBC44CFF.41E7%[email protected]>...
> in article [email protected], Falcon at
> [email protected] wrote on 10/28/03 3:30 PM:
>
> >> (ToT needs playoffs!).
> >
> > That'd be cool, but then we end up playin as many games in one night as we
> > can get at NAC in 2 days. With 1 second downtime!!!! I'd need a nap
> > somewhere, hehe
> >
> > --
> > Falcon
>
> ===> I agree with Goof. ToT needs a semifinal round.
>
> Maybe it could cost a little more and start a little earlier (?).
>
> --Tavas/OKC: NoMoreLies

I concur.

-Ender


28 Oct 2003 19:32:00
Ender
Re: ToT Thoughts

>
> Parastacks-Ender, as always it was a blast playing alongside you. Clone,
> good to finally play with you too, hopefully this isn't the last time we get
> to play together. Lou, thanks for making the trip and totally rocking for
> us. I feel a little responsible for letting the team down and pulling some
> low ranks and I hope it doesn't give any of you guys a bitter taste about
> me, ToT, or the South. I'd rather get 5th with a bunch of my friends and
> have a blast. It's tourneys like these that keep me hungry for more and,
> like I said, I'd pick playing with my friends any day.

I agree 100%. I never had more fun losing. Thanks for the offer,
hope to do it again.

> We barely missed
> Finals, by like 200 pts. (ToT needs playoffs!). We deserved to be in there
> and I think we all know it. Saturn, we suck again, thanks for scrubbing it
> up with me :)
>
> --
> -Goof!

-Ender


29 Oct 2003 05:39:26
Saturnoo19
Re: ToT Thoughts

> Saturn, we suck again, thanks for scrubbing it
>up with me :)
>

Yeah we blow....

SaTuRn
Mule 2