19 Jan 2004 16:21:37
Nate
Tournament Repitition

Amoungst the frustration of having to go to the same place again, I
took a look at the other regions, and it made me feel a litle better,
lol.

South:
98 Regionals: Dallas
99 NAC: Dallas
03 NAC: Dallas
04 Regionals: Dallas

99 Regionals: Oklahoma
00 Regionals: Oklahoma
01 Regionals: Oklahoma
03 Reginoals: Oklahoma

Sheesh, pays to live near one of those two areas, eh?

# of tournaments in Ohio:
04 Regionals
03 Regionals
02 Regionals
00 Regionals
99 Regionals

# of tournaments in Toronto:
95 NAC
96 NAC
00 NAC
99 Regionals

West:
98 Regionals: Colorado
00 Regionals: Colorado
01 NAC: Colorado

01 Regionals: Salt Lake
04 Regionals: Salt Lake

I guess the west isn't the only other place this is happening, eh?
Problem is, it's further for us to get to our repeat locations than it
is for you guys - but it's still gotta be at least a little
frustrating.

0 0 7

20 Jan 2004 01:21:17
Siaokh
Re: Tournament Repitition

Nate wrote:
> Amoungst the frustration of having to go to the same place again, I
> took a look at the other regions, and it made me feel a litle better,
> lol.
>
> South:
> 98 Regionals: Dallas
> 99 NAC: Dallas
> 03 NAC: Dallas
> 04 Regionals: Dallas
>
> 99 Regionals: Oklahoma
> 00 Regionals: Oklahoma
> 01 Regionals: Oklahoma
> 03 Reginoals: Oklahoma
>

> Sheesh, pays to live near one of those two areas, eh?
>

> # of tournaments in Ohio:
> 04 Regionals
> 03 Regionals
> 02 Regionals
> 00 Regionals
> 99 Regionals
>
> # of tournaments in Toronto:
> 95 NAC
> 96 NAC
> 00 NAC
> 99 Regionals
>
> West:
> 98 Regionals: Colorado
> 00 Regionals: Colorado
> 01 NAC: Colorado
>
> 01 Regionals: Salt Lake
> 04 Regionals: Salt Lake
>

> I guess the west isn't the only other place this is happening, eh?
> Problem is, it's further for us to get to our repeat locations than it
> is for you guys - but it's still gotta be at least a little
> frustrating.
>

> 0 0 7

My solution:
Move from Colorado to Dallas :)

-Tim

20 Jan 2004 02:49:44
DrvLikeJehu42
Re: Tournament Repitition

you think we like driving to oklahoma????

i mean the guys in OKC and some folks in tulsa make it worth it but come
on...there are only so many times you can see the adult video super store in
your life time....*shakes head*...i have seen it more than anyone in lq....hell
i remember when that place was a swanson market....circa 82...ahhhhh.

A Street-kid Named Desire
LOAFamotiv
Army of Austin.
Since 1999
Engine #9

19 Jan 2004 21:06:06
Hollow-pt.
Re: Tournament Repitition

Dont talk about my pit stop hehe..
"DrvLikeJehu42" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> you think we like driving to oklahoma????
>
> i mean the guys in OKC and some folks in tulsa make it worth it but come
> on...there are only so many times you can see the adult video super store
in
> your life time....*shakes head*...i have seen it more than anyone in
lq....hell
> i remember when that place was a swanson market....circa 82...ahhhhh.
>

> A Street-kid Named Desire
> LOAFamotiv
> Army of Austin.
> Since 1999
> Engine #9

19 Jan 2004 23:55:30
*$pam*
Re: Tournament Repitition

LoL... I wonder how the players up here in the Toronto area enjoyed that
hour and a half drive to the 95 and 96 NACs... There musta been some mad
traffic or something fo sho. Or maybe... 95 and 96 were played in London and
NOT Toronto? And they weren't really "hooked up" back then either... that
was when NAC was just starting, and since most of the centers participating
were from Michigan and Ontario, London is a good central location. Still
really close to Toronto... but "Southern Ontario" would be much more
accurate than trying to claim they were played in Toronto. Even regionals
were played in Mississauga, which although close, is still a seperate city
(Canada's 6th largest at that). Just picking at some technicalities.
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Nate" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Amoungst the frustration of having to go to the same place again, I
> took a look at the other regions, and it made me feel a litle better,
> lol.
>
> South:
> 98 Regionals: Dallas
> 99 NAC: Dallas
> 03 NAC: Dallas
> 04 Regionals: Dallas
>
> 99 Regionals: Oklahoma
> 00 Regionals: Oklahoma
> 01 Regionals: Oklahoma
> 03 Reginoals: Oklahoma
>

> Sheesh, pays to live near one of those two areas, eh?
>

> # of tournaments in Ohio:
> 04 Regionals
> 03 Regionals
> 02 Regionals
> 00 Regionals
> 99 Regionals
>
> # of tournaments in Toronto:
> 95 NAC
> 96 NAC
> 00 NAC
> 99 Regionals
>
> West:
> 98 Regionals: Colorado
> 00 Regionals: Colorado
> 01 NAC: Colorado
>
> 01 Regionals: Salt Lake
> 04 Regionals: Salt Lake
>

> I guess the west isn't the only other place this is happening, eh?
> Problem is, it's further for us to get to our repeat locations than it
> is for you guys - but it's still gotta be at least a little
> frustrating.
>

> 0 0 7

20 Jan 2004 07:52:06
Nate
Re: Tournament Repitition

> LoL... I wonder how the players up here in the Toronto area enjoyed that
> hour and a half drive to the 95 and 96 NACs... There musta been some mad
> traffic or something fo sho. Or maybe... 95 and 96 were played in London and
> NOT Toronto? And they weren't really "hooked up" back then either... that
> was when NAC was just starting, and since most of the centers participating
> were from Michigan and Ontario, London is a good central location. Still
> really close to Toronto... but "Southern Ontario" would be much more
> accurate than trying to claim they were played in Toronto. Even regionals
> were played in Mississauga, which although close, is still a seperate city
> (Canada's 6th largest at that). Just picking at some technicalities.
> --
> *$pam*

Hahahahaha! Ohhh I rest my case.

0 0 7

20 Jan 2004 22:17:02
Frozen Shade
Re: Tournament Repitition

Missisauga is Canada's 6th largest city? Area or population? If population,
you mean it's larger than 2 of these?:

Toronto
Montreal
Calgary
Edmonton
Ottawa
Vancouver
Winnipeg

--
Frozen Shade
The PULSE

"*$pam*" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> LoL... I wonder how the players up here in the Toronto area enjoyed that
> hour and a half drive to the 95 and 96 NACs... There musta been some mad
> traffic or something fo sho. Or maybe... 95 and 96 were played in London
and
> NOT Toronto? And they weren't really "hooked up" back then either... that
> was when NAC was just starting, and since most of the centers
participating
> were from Michigan and Ontario, London is a good central location. Still
> really close to Toronto... but "Southern Ontario" would be much more
> accurate than trying to claim they were played in Toronto. Even regionals
> were played in Mississauga, which although close, is still a seperate city
> (Canada's 6th largest at that). Just picking at some technicalities.
> --
> *$pam*
> LQ Brampton
> Two points better than you!!!
>
> "Nate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Amoungst the frustration of having to go to the same place again, I
> > took a look at the other regions, and it made me feel a litle better,
> > lol.
> >
> > South:
> > 98 Regionals: Dallas
> > 99 NAC: Dallas
> > 03 NAC: Dallas
> > 04 Regionals: Dallas
> >
> > 99 Regionals: Oklahoma
> > 00 Regionals: Oklahoma
> > 01 Regionals: Oklahoma
> > 03 Reginoals: Oklahoma
> >

> > Sheesh, pays to live near one of those two areas, eh?
> >

> > # of tournaments in Ohio:
> > 04 Regionals
> > 03 Regionals
> > 02 Regionals
> > 00 Regionals
> > 99 Regionals
> >
> > # of tournaments in Toronto:
> > 95 NAC
> > 96 NAC
> > 00 NAC
> > 99 Regionals
> >
> > West:
> > 98 Regionals: Colorado
> > 00 Regionals: Colorado
> > 01 NAC: Colorado
> >
> > 01 Regionals: Salt Lake
> > 04 Regionals: Salt Lake
> >

> > I guess the west isn't the only other place this is happening, eh?
> > Problem is, it's further for us to get to our repeat locations than it
> > is for you guys - but it's still gotta be at least a little
> > frustrating.
> >

> > 0 0 7

21 Jan 2004 00:10:55
*$pam*
Re: Tournament Repitition

Here's the official list according www.canadianinfolink.ca/cities.htm

CANADA'S 10 LARGEST CITIES
City Population

1) Toronto 2,481,494

2) Montreal 1,039,534

3) Calgary 878,886

4) Ottawa 774,072

5) Edmonton 666,104

6) MISSISSAUGA* 624,000

7) Winnipeg 619,544

8) Vancouver 545,671

9) Hamilton 490,268

10) Halifax 359,111

--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Frozen Shade" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [...]
> > >

> > > Sheesh, pays to live near one of those two areas, eh?
> > >

> > > # of tournaments in Ohio:
> > > 04 Regionals
> > > 03 Regionals
> > > 02 Regionals
> > > 00 Regionals
> > > 99 Regionals
> > >
> > > # of tournaments in Toronto:
> > > 95 NAC
> > > 96 NAC
> > > 00 NAC
> > > 99 Regionals
> > >
> > > West:
> > > 98 Regionals: Colorado
> > > 00 Regionals: Colorado
> > > 01 NAC: Colorado
> > >
> > > 01 Regionals: Salt Lake
> > > 04 Regionals: Salt Lake
> > >

> > > I guess the west isn't the only other place this is happening, eh?
> > > Problem is, it's further for us to get to our repeat locations than it
> > > is for you guys - but it's still gotta be at least a little

21 Jan 2004 18:07:38
*citizen*
Re: Tournament Repitition

"*$pam*" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Here's the official list according www.canadianinfolink.ca/cities.htm
>
> CANADA'S 10 LARGEST CITIES
> City Population
>
> 1) Toronto 2,481,494
>
> 2) Montreal 1,039,534
>
> 3) Calgary 878,886
>
> 4) Ottawa 774,072
>
> 5) Edmonton 666,104
>
> 6) MISSISSAUGA* 624,000
>
> 7) Winnipeg 619,544
>
> 8) Vancouver 545,671
>
> 9) Hamilton 490,268
>
> 10) Halifax 359,111

Well let's talk about Metropolitan area instead. this is from
statistic Canada, good site for all those Stats lovers.

http://www.statcan.ca/english/Pgdb/demo05.htm

Now, been second largest, When will WE get regional OR NAC?

21 Jan 2004 20:38:10
Elven
Re: Tournament Repitition

We lost to TO??????
Fuck that i'm retiring

"*$pam*" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Here's the official list according www.canadianinfolink.ca/cities.htm
>
> CANADA'S 10 LARGEST CITIES
> City Population
>
> 1) Toronto 2,481,494
>
> 2) Montreal 1,039,534
>
> 3) Calgary 878,886
>
> 4) Ottawa 774,072
>
> 5) Edmonton 666,104
>
> 6) MISSISSAUGA* 624,000
>
> 7) Winnipeg 619,544
>
> 8) Vancouver 545,671
>
> 9) Hamilton 490,268
>
> 10) Halifax 359,111
>

> --
> *$pam*
> LQ Brampton
> Two points better than you!!!
>

> "Frozen Shade" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Missisauga is Canada's 6th largest city? Area or population? If
> population,
> > you mean it's larger than 2 of these?:
> >
> > Toronto
> > Montreal
> > Calgary
> > Edmonton
> > Ottawa
> > Vancouver
> > Winnipeg
> >
> > --
> > Frozen Shade
> > The PULSE
> > Laser Quest Nashville
> >

> > "*$pam*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > LoL... I wonder how the players up here in the Toronto area enjoyed that
> > > hour and a half drive to the 95 and 96 NACs... There musta been some mad
> > > traffic or something fo sho. Or maybe... 95 and 96 were played in London
> and
> > > NOT Toronto? And they weren't really "hooked up" back then either...
> that
> > > was when NAC was just starting, and since most of the centers
> participating
> > > were from Michigan and Ontario, London is a good central location. Still
> > > really close to Toronto... but "Southern Ontario" would be much more
> > > accurate than trying to claim they were played in Toronto. Even
> regionals
> > > were played in Mississauga, which although close, is still a seperate
> city
> > > (Canada's 6th largest at that). Just picking at some technicalities.
> > > --
> > > *$pam*
> > > LQ Brampton
> > > Two points better than you!!!
> > >
> > > "Nate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

23 Jan 2004 07:52:57
Kenny
Re: Tournament Repitition

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, *$pam* wrote:

> Here's the official list according www.canadianinfolink.ca/cities.htm
>
> CANADA'S 10 LARGEST CITIES
> City Population
>
> 1) Toronto 2,481,494
>
> 2) Montreal 1,039,534
>
> 3) Calgary 878,886
>
> 4) Ottawa 774,072
>
> 5) Edmonton 666,104
>
> 6) MISSISSAUGA* 624,000

Wow, I sense a trend. Think they'll open up an LQ in any of the other top
ten cities?

23 Jan 2004 15:39:49
*citizen*
Re: Tournament Repitition

> 1) Toronto 2,481,494
>
> 2) Montreal 1,039,534

i'm not sure about your site. It's probably old numbers cuz last year
Montréal fused with many surounded cities. new Population : 1 812 723.

here's an other site. Adding Ottawa.

http://www2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/urb_demo/mtlbref/engl/popul.htm

Sorry Elven , Toronto still beats us...but atleast it's closer now. ;)

24 Jan 2004 17:11:09
Frozen Shade
Re: Tournament Repitition

I figured Montreal was more than 1.04 million.... how big is Vancouver?

--
Frozen Shade
The PULSE

"*citizen*" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> > 1) Toronto 2,481,494
> >
> > 2) Montreal 1,039,534
>

> i'm not sure about your site. It's probably old numbers cuz last year
> Montréal fused with many surounded cities. new Population : 1 812 723.
>
> here's an other site. Adding Ottawa.
>
> http://www2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/urb_demo/mtlbref/engl/popul.htm
>

> Sorry Elven , Toronto still beats us...but atleast it's closer now. ;)

25 Jan 2004 07:54:18
*citizen*
Re: Tournament Repitition

"Frozen Shade" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I figured Montreal was more than 1.04 million.... how big is Vancouver?

main city is about half million of in pupolation but since it's a new
city, it has many suburbs that boost the area population to 2 million.

Haven't been there but heard it's a nice city.