27 Oct 2003 08:46:00
Nate
Vegas 5 Man, Interesting Thoughts

I was looking at a calendar today and something cool happened. I
realized that the Vegas 5 Man is closer to New Year's Eve this year
than it ever has been before. The tournament is on the 3rd of January
(Saturday) and New Year's Eve is the Wednesday night before that. My
company is cool enough to let me get off both Thursday (New Year's
Day) and Friday for the holiday. I'm thinking seriously of taking my
woman and some buddies up to Vegas early for a New Year's Eve bash at
Vegas.

Is anyone else thinking of spending New Years in Vegas???

My Schedule:

Wednesday, December 31st: NEW YEARS EVE
Thursday, January 1st: NEW YEARS DAY
Friday, January 2nd: LQ No Limit Hold'em Tourney + hotel party
Saturday, January 3rd: Vegas 5 Man tournament

I think this sounds pretty damned awesome.

0 0 7
(post copied to LQ Arena)

27 Oct 2003 16:34:41
Hollow-pt.
Re: Vegas 5 Man, Interesting Thoughts

im down. let me know where to meet ya..
"Nate" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I was looking at a calendar today and something cool happened. I
> realized that the Vegas 5 Man is closer to New Year's Eve this year
> than it ever has been before. The tournament is on the 3rd of January
> (Saturday) and New Year's Eve is the Wednesday night before that. My
> company is cool enough to let me get off both Thursday (New Year's
> Day) and Friday for the holiday. I'm thinking seriously of taking my
> woman and some buddies up to Vegas early for a New Year's Eve bash at
> Vegas.
>
> Is anyone else thinking of spending New Years in Vegas???
>
> My Schedule:
>
> Wednesday, December 31st: NEW YEARS EVE
> Thursday, January 1st: NEW YEARS DAY
> Friday, January 2nd: LQ No Limit Hold'em Tourney + hotel party
> Saturday, January 3rd: Vegas 5 Man tournament
>
> I think this sounds pretty damned awesome.
>

> 0 0 7
> (post copied to LQ Arena)

27 Oct 2003 15:30:39
Aunt Lou
Re: Vegas 5 Man, Interesting Thoughts

I would but the New Years Eve prices for rooms are terrible.

Lou

[email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> I was looking at a calendar today and something cool happened. I
> realized that the Vegas 5 Man is closer to New Year's Eve this year
> than it ever has been before. The tournament is on the 3rd of January
> (Saturday) and New Year's Eve is the Wednesday night before that. My
> company is cool enough to let me get off both Thursday (New Year's
> Day) and Friday for the holiday. I'm thinking seriously of taking my
> woman and some buddies up to Vegas early for a New Year's Eve bash at
> Vegas.
>
> Is anyone else thinking of spending New Years in Vegas???
>
> My Schedule:
>
> Wednesday, December 31st: NEW YEARS EVE
> Thursday, January 1st: NEW YEARS DAY
> Friday, January 2nd: LQ No Limit Hold'em Tourney + hotel party
> Saturday, January 3rd: Vegas 5 Man tournament
>
> I think this sounds pretty damned awesome.
>

> 0 0 7
> (post copied to LQ Arena)

07 Jan 2004 20:43:22
Nate Roberts
Re: Vegas 5 Man, Interesting Thoughts

Yeeaaaaa...I'm a little worried about that