22 Oct 2003 11:41:29
Nate
Vegas God team......reloaded

Well, it looks like I assumed too much, lol.
Apparently Lord B has a team already, or he's not going, or something.
Either way, I haven't heard from him since he told me he wanted to
play with me in Vegas, so I'll assume (unless he posts really soon)
that he's not gonna be on our team.

Also, I haven't heard back from Andy either. He also showed interest
probably in a drunken haze.

However, 3 out of our 5 players are confirmed. Andy and Brandon are
first in line if they want to play, but we are looking for 2 players
to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me
at: [email protected]
If you're NOT a great player and just kinda good....then get a
different team together and come make us look stupid.

Here's the three players we have CONFIRMED:

-Hocuspocus
-NME
-0 0 7

We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
without. Who's interested?

Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...

Let's see some posts!

0 0 7
(off me)

22 Oct 2003 18:09:32
Mr.Decoy
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

Nate spoketh:

>We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
>a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
>without. Who's interested?
>
>Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...
>

>Let's see some posts!
>

>0 0 7
> (off me)

Me and Adam are wanting to go to Vegas this year. I think we're trying to put
together an all Brampton team for it though... but anyway I'll mention it to
him.

--
"DECOY"
LQ Brampton

22 Oct 2003 17:16:07
WhirlWind;
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

[email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Well, it looks like I assumed too much, lol.
> Apparently Lord B has a team already, or he's not going, or something.
> Either way, I haven't heard from him since he told me he wanted to
> play with me in Vegas, so I'll assume (unless he posts really soon)
> that he's not gonna be on our team.
>
> Also, I haven't heard back from Andy either. He also showed interest
> probably in a drunken haze.
>
> However, 3 out of our 5 players are confirmed. Andy and Brandon are
> first in line if they want to play, but we are looking for 2 players
> to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
> to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me
> at: [email protected]
> If you're NOT a great player and just kinda good....then get a
> different team together and come make us look stupid.
>
> Here's the three players we have CONFIRMED:
>
> -Hocuspocus
> -NME
> -0 0 7
>

> We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
> a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
> without. Who's interested?
>
> Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...
>

> Let's see some posts!
>

> 0 0 7
> (off me)

I am the Greatest Player, Something like Ali in his prime.

I am interested and I need a team :) You would be doing a very smart
thing by choosing me :)

[email protected]

22 Oct 2003 17:21:32
infester
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

Well I don't wanna assume that i'm a great player but i wanna go to Vegas
if I can. Umm let me know if i am even a prospect.

Infester

[email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Well, it looks like I assumed too much, lol.
> Apparently Lord B has a team already, or he's not going, or something.
> Either way, I haven't heard from him since he told me he wanted to
> play with me in Vegas, so I'll assume (unless he posts really soon)
> that he's not gonna be on our team.
>
> Also, I haven't heard back from Andy either. He also showed interest
> probably in a drunken haze.
>
> However, 3 out of our 5 players are confirmed. Andy and Brandon are
> first in line if they want to play, but we are looking for 2 players
> to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
> to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me
> at: [email protected]
> If you're NOT a great player and just kinda good....then get a
> different team together and come make us look stupid.
>
> Here's the three players we have CONFIRMED:
>
> -Hocuspocus
> -NME
> -0 0 7
>

> We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
> a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
> without. Who's interested?
>
> Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...
>

> Let's see some posts!
>

> 0 0 7
> (off me)

22 Oct 2003 18:04:37
Nate Roberts
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

> Me and Adam are wanting to go to Vegas this year. I think we're trying to
put
> together an all Brampton team for it though... but anyway I'll mention it
> him.
>
> --
> "DECOY"

I think you and Adam should get a Brampton team together. You're both God
players, but it's looking like we might have our team. I know Jamie needs a
team too, so...I'll announce ours soon.

That was FAST, sheesh!

Also - Infester - you are totally God too, but a couple guys emailed me
really fast and beat you to the punch. I'd definately love to play with you
sometime though bro.

Those two guys who emailed me - you know who you are and you're in the front
running.

Gimme a day or two and I'll announce.

thanks,

0 0 7

23 Oct 2003 00:10:21
Mr.Decoy
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

Nate Roberts spoketh:

>> Me and Adam are wanting to go to Vegas this year. I think we're trying to
>put
>> together an all Brampton team for it though... but anyway I'll mention it
>> him.
>>
>> --
>> "DECOY"
>
>I think you and Adam should get a Brampton team together. You're both God
>players, but it's looking like we might have our team. I know Jamie needs a
>team too, so...I'll announce ours soon.

I didn't think that would fly... after the MI 3-man. lol

But yeah Brampton should be there.

--
"DECOY"
LQ Brampton

22 Oct 2003 23:58:46
NRH_Road_Dog
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

[email protected] (infester) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Well I don't wanna assume that i'm a great player but i wanna go to Vegas
> if I can. Umm let me know if i am even a prospect.
>
> Infester
>

> [email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Well, it looks like I assumed too much, lol.
> > Apparently Lord B has a team already, or he's not going, or something.
> > Either way, I haven't heard from him since he told me he wanted to
> > play with me in Vegas, so I'll assume (unless he posts really soon)
> > that he's not gonna be on our team.
> >
> > Also, I haven't heard back from Andy either. He also showed interest
> > probably in a drunken haze.
> >
> > However, 3 out of our 5 players are confirmed. Andy and Brandon are
> > first in line if they want to play, but we are looking for 2 players
> > to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
> > to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me
> > at: [email protected]
> > If you're NOT a great player and just kinda good....then get a
> > different team together and come make us look stupid.
> >
> > Here's the three players we have CONFIRMED:
> >
> > -Hocuspocus
> > -NME
> > -0 0 7
> >

> > We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
> > a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
> > without. Who's interested?
> >
> > Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...
> >

> > Let's see some posts!
> >

> > 0 0 7
> > (off me)

dont listen to whirly, if I were yall I would take infester cause he is a BADA$$

23 Oct 2003 01:13:58
WhirlWind;
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

[email protected] (infester) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Well I don't wanna assume that i'm a great player but i wanna go to Vegas
> if I can. Umm let me know if i am even a prospect.
>
> Infester
>

> [email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Well, it looks like I assumed too much, lol.
> > Apparently Lord B has a team already, or he's not going, or something.
> > Either way, I haven't heard from him since he told me he wanted to
> > play with me in Vegas, so I'll assume (unless he posts really soon)
> > that he's not gonna be on our team.
> >
> > Also, I haven't heard back from Andy either. He also showed interest
> > probably in a drunken haze.
> >
> > However, 3 out of our 5 players are confirmed. Andy and Brandon are
> > first in line if they want to play, but we are looking for 2 players
> > to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
> > to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me
> > at: [email protected]
> > If you're NOT a great player and just kinda good....then get a
> > different team together and come make us look stupid.
> >
> > Here's the three players we have CONFIRMED:
> >
> > -Hocuspocus
> > -NME
> > -0 0 7
> >

> > We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
> > a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
> > without. Who's interested?
> >
> > Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...
> >

> > Let's see some posts!
> >

> > 0 0 7
> > (off me)

Infester would dominate in vegas, no shoulders there ^_^

23 Oct 2003 10:10:44
supersayan
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

[email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> Well, it looks like I assumed too much, lol.
> Apparently Lord B has a team already, or he's not going, or something.
> Either way, I haven't heard from him since he told me he wanted to
> play with me in Vegas, so I'll assume (unless he posts really soon)
> that he's not gonna be on our team.
>
> Also, I haven't heard back from Andy either. He also showed interest
> probably in a drunken haze.
>
> However, 3 out of our 5 players are confirmed. Andy and Brandon are
> first in line if they want to play, but we are looking for 2 players
> to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
> to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me
> at: [email protected]
> If you're NOT a great player and just kinda good....then get a
> different team together and come make us look stupid.
>
> Here's the three players we have CONFIRMED:
>
> -Hocuspocus
> -NME
> -0 0 7
>

> We'll announce the final team once we ALL agree on the players. I know
> a lot of great players already have teams. But, there's plenty
> without. Who's interested?
>
> Pun? Clark? Karnage? Blair? Ex (Adam)? Kyle? Tezu? Etc..etc...
>

> Let's see some posts!
>

> 0 0 7
> (off me)

Pick me man, I need the experience.

-SAYAN
LQ SAN ANTONIO

24 Oct 2003 23:30:40
Kenny
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Nate wrote:

> to fill the void. I've spoken to the guys and we agree that you need
> to be a GREAT player. If you know that you are, post here or email me

I'm a GREAT player if you want me to hide in a tower and snipe. :)

26 Oct 2003 00:04:48
] MALICE [
Re: Vegas God team......reloaded

"WhirlWind;" wrote:

> I am interested and I need a team :) You would be doing a very smart
> thing by choosing me :)
>
> [email protected]

You know, when you beg, it makes you less appealing. (A lesson that will apply in other parts
of your life, btw).

Seriously, though, posts like that will actually make people think you are not very good.

] MALICE [