24 Oct 2003 09:03:14
Nate
Vegas Team, Finalized...

Well, we got our 5 guys together finally. No arguments from the boys
on the new additions...as they ARE God players. I look forward to
playing with two guys I've never had the honor of playing with. Should
be a really good time, and make for a competitive tournament once
again. Vegas kicks ass.

NME
HocusPocus
Tezu
Daydream
0 0 7

Good luck all. Let's see some other rosters...

0 0 7
-off me

24 Oct 2003 20:32:30
Xx99ECLIPSExX
Re: Vegas Team, Finalized...

>Well, we got our 5 guys together finally. No arguments from the boys
>on the new additions...as they ARE God players. I look forward to
>playing with two guys I've never had the honor of playing with. Should
>be a really good time, and make for a competitive tournament once
>again. Vegas kicks ass.
>

>NME
>HocusPocus
>Tezu
>Daydream
>0 0 7
>

>Good luck all. Let's see some other rosters...
>

>0 0 7
> -off me

JESUS, nice fucking team DICKHEAD, thanks for stealing one of my potential
players ASSHOLE...HAHA

PHAt BEEZY

25 Oct 2003 19:23:17
SIFU MO
Re: Vegas Team, Finalized...

007 spake...

NME
HocusPocus
Tezu
Daydream
0 0 7

Good luck all. Let's see some other rosters...

0 0 7
-off me

sexy!

cant wait for the punishment...

' m o

27 Oct 2003 03:40:35
Hollow-pt.
Re: Vegas Team, Finalized...

NME is bad luck. He has already jinx this team by talking shit to me.
news:[email protected]