26 Oct 2003 20:00:08
TheWhiteGuy45
Whirlwind Loves the cock!

It's true, HE DOES! He made a post sayin he needed players for ToT, then I
e-mailed him tellin him that a friend of mine would play on his team. He
accepted & said Blackjak could be on his team. We sent 3 more e-mails to
confirm that Blackjak could go & all. So Whirlwind said "Ok cool. Bring him &
he'll be on my team". Then we get to the tournament & BlackJak finds Whirlwind
to let him know he's here. Whirl is too busy lookin at nude-fag magazines to
care much, but says ok. Then later jak goes to pay him for the tourn less than
5 minutes before the capts. meeting & WhirlWind said jak wasnt on his team
anymore. He had found another player. So this cock-sucker whirlwind, didnt
bother to e-mail me or anything to just say 'hey, i got someone else, we dont
need your guy. thanx anyways". But no! He lets him make the drive up here with
us, drop him, just so jak can sit around the tourn & do nothing! I didnt know
why everyone on the newsgroup hated this bear-f*cker so much in their post...
but know i know its cuz he's a 'penguin shit eating ass-belonker!' So if you're
ever thinking about playin on this bukakke lovers team in the future, think
twice...

That's all i've got

Bat

26 Oct 2003 21:26:34
IaMmRBoRrAcHo
Re: Whirlwind Loves the cock!

well......

e.l. BoRrAcHo

26 Oct 2003 17:32:41
WhirlWind;
Re: Whirlwind Loves the cock!

[email protected] (TheWhiteGuy45) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> It's true, HE DOES! He made a post sayin he needed players for ToT, then I
> e-mailed him tellin him that a friend of mine would play on his team. He
> accepted & said Blackjak could be on his team. We sent 3 more e-mails to
> confirm that Blackjak could go & all. So Whirlwind said "Ok cool. Bring him &
> he'll be on my team". Then we get to the tournament & BlackJak finds Whirlwind
> to let him know he's here. Whirl is too busy lookin at nude-fag magazines to
> care much, but says ok. Then later jak goes to pay him for the tourn less than
> 5 minutes before the capts. meeting & WhirlWind said jak wasnt on his team
> anymore. He had found another player. So this cock-sucker whirlwind, didnt
> bother to e-mail me or anything to just say 'hey, i got someone else, we dont
> need your guy. thanx anyways". But no! He lets him make the drive up here with
> us, drop him, just so jak can sit around the tourn & do nothing! I didnt know
> why everyone on the newsgroup hated this bear-f*cker so much in their post...
> but know i know its cuz he's a 'penguin shit eating ass-belonker!' So if you're
> ever thinking about playin on this bukakke lovers team in the future, think
> twice...
>
> That's all i've got
>

> Bat

lol, I will refrain from responding this time. This is too funny.

26 Oct 2003 22:08:56
WhirlWind;
Re: Whirlwind Loves the cock!

[email protected] (TheWhiteGuy45) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> It's true, HE DOES! He made a post sayin he needed players for ToT, then I
> e-mailed him tellin him that a friend of mine would play on his team. He
> accepted & said Blackjak could be on his team. We sent 3 more e-mails to
> confirm that Blackjak could go & all. So Whirlwind said "Ok cool. Bring him &
> he'll be on my team". Then we get to the tournament & BlackJak finds Whirlwind
> to let him know he's here. Whirl is too busy lookin at nude-fag magazines to
> care much, but says ok. Then later jak goes to pay him for the tourn less than
> 5 minutes before the capts. meeting & WhirlWind said jak wasnt on his team
> anymore. He had found another player. So this cock-sucker whirlwind, didnt
> bother to e-mail me or anything to just say 'hey, i got someone else, we dont
> need your guy. thanx anyways". But no! He lets him make the drive up here with
> us, drop him, just so jak can sit around the tourn & do nothing! I didnt know
> why everyone on the newsgroup hated this bear-f*cker so much in their post...
> but know i know its cuz he's a 'penguin shit eating ass-belonker!' So if you're
> ever thinking about playin on this bukakke lovers team in the future, think
> twice...
>
> That's all i've got
>

> Bat

yikes, again sorry for the big misunderstanding.