24 Jan 2004 17:09:15
DDy SpAcHo LQ
Who is going to win regionals

West: Denver
South: Lincoln
North: Brampton
East: Mexico

DDy Spacho
LQ Mexico

24 Jan 2004 15:57:05
WhirlWind;
Re: Who is going to win regionals

[email protected] (DDy SpAcHo LQ) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> West: Denver
> South: Lincoln
> North: Brampton
> East: Mexico
>

> DDy Spacho
> LQ Mexico

Haha lets wait to see what teams plan on showing up for regionals
before we make predictions ;) After tryouts, you'll get my
predictions:)

Although I might have to agree with your eastern prediction.

28 Jan 2004 11:20:55
Capri Sun
Re: Who is going to win regionals

[email protected] (DDy SpAcHo LQ) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> West: Denver
> South: Lincoln
> North: Brampton
> East: Mexico
>

> DDy Spacho
> LQ Mexico

My early predictions: (may change before regionals though)

SOUTH = Houston (gotta go with the 2x Champs)

WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)

North = Westland (same guys from last year?)

east = Mexico (muh homies!!!)

Anyways....CyA! =)

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV
2x South Regional CHAMP!
"nuff said"

28 Jan 2004 16:31:24

[email protected] (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> [email protected] (DDy SpAcHo LQ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > West: Denver
> > South: Lincoln
> > North: Brampton
> > East: Mexico
> >

> > DDy Spacho
> > LQ Mexico
>

> My early predictions: (may change before regionals though)
>
> SOUTH = Houston (gotta go with the 2x Champs)
>
> WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)
>
> North = Westland (same guys from last year?)
>
> east = Mexico (muh homies!!!)
>

> Anyways....CyA! =)
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> "nuff said"

There really is a Mexico Team?? wtf?

29 Jan 2004 04:56:39
Malice
Re: Who is going to win regionals

"Capri Sun" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)

2002
You picked Phoenix to win the West ("For some reason I think this is a PHX
come back year")
Denver won

2003
You picked Phoenix to win the West .
Denver won.

2004
You pick Phoenix to win the West ("they seem ready to win it again")

Here's hoping your streak continues.

] MALICE [

29 Jan 2004 03:24:34
*$pam*
Re: Who is going to win regionals

Poor uneducated Whirly :)

Team Mexico would be more formaly known as "Rochester"
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"WhirlWind;" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected] (Capri Sun) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > [email protected] (DDy SpAcHo LQ) wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > > West: Denver
> > > South: Lincoln
> > > North: Brampton
> > > East: Mexico
> > >

> > > DDy Spacho
> > > LQ Mexico
> >

> > My early predictions: (may change before regionals though)
> >
> > SOUTH = Houston (gotta go with the 2x Champs)
> >
> > WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)
> >
> > North = Westland (same guys from last year?)
> >
> > east = Mexico (muh homies!!!)
> >

> > Anyways....CyA! =)
> >

> > - Capri Sun
> > LQ Houston
> > 9DV
> > 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> > "nuff said"
>
> There really is a Mexico Team?? wtf?

29 Jan 2004 03:24:56
*$pam*
Re: Who is going to win regionals

Shhh. you'll jinx it.
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Malice" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...
> "Capri Sun" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)
>
> 2002
> You picked Phoenix to win the West ("For some reason I think this is a PHX
> come back year")
> Denver won
>
> 2003
> You picked Phoenix to win the West .
> Denver won.
>
> 2004
> You pick Phoenix to win the West ("they seem ready to win it again")
>
> Here's hoping your streak continues.
>
> ] MALICE [

29 Jan 2004 05:05:06
*citizen*
Re: Who is going to win regionals

> > > West: Denver
> > > South: Lincoln
> > > North: Brampton
> > > East: Mexico
> > >

> > > DDy Spacho
> > > LQ Mexico
> >

> > My early predictions: (may change before regionals though)
> >
> > SOUTH = Houston (gotta go with the 2x Champs)
> >
> > WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)
> >
> > North = Westland (same guys from last year?)
> >
> > east = Mexico (muh homies!!!)
> >

> > Anyways....CyA! =)
> >

> > - Capri Sun
> > LQ Houston
> > 9DV
> > 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> > "nuff said"
>
> There really is a Mexico Team?? wtf?

Of course!
Noob... -_^

29 Jan 2004 13:57:51
kungfukid
Re: Who is going to win regionals

he already did...now we'll win it

oh fuck...wait a sec...did i just jinx us??

fubert
n v s

> Shhh. you'll jinx it.
> --
> *$pam*
> LQ Brampton
> Two points better than you!!!
>
> > > WesT = Phoenix (they seem ready to win it again)
> >
> > 2002
> > You picked Phoenix to win the West ("For some reason I think this is a PHX
> > come back year")
> > Denver won
> >
> > 2003
> > You picked Phoenix to win the West .
> > Denver won.
> >
> > 2004
> > You pick Phoenix to win the West ("they seem ready to win it again")
> >
> > Here's hoping your streak continues.
> >
> > ] MALICE [

29 Jan 2004 13:58:40
Capri Sun

"*$pam*" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Shhh. you'll jinx it.
> --
> *$pam*
> LQ Brampton
> Two points better than you!!!

I think he already did!! LOL!! =) That or he's just pissy that I dont
pick Denver each time! Ohh well..

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV
2x South Regional CHAMP!
"nuff said"

29 Jan 2004 14:13:18
Lollipop
Re: Who is going to win regionals

here are mine:

South: Lincoln

West: Denver

North: Westland

East: Rochester

there ya go...

Lollipop
LQ Houston
9DV
nine deadly venoms.

29 Jan 2004 14:21:25
suicidemachine
Re: Who is going to win regionals

> My early predictions: (may change before regionals though)
>

> North = Westland (same guys from last year?)
>

> Anyways....CyA! =)
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> "nuff said"

yes, everyone is coming back this year ray....

XcasperX
westland wolfpack 98 99 00 01 03 "soon 04"
fullerton ninjaz 02
XdrugXfreeX

29 Jan 2004 19:31:49
*$pam*
Re: Who is going to win regionals

A little bit of both maybe?
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Capri Sun" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "*$pam*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Shhh. you'll jinx it.
> > --
> > *$pam*
> > LQ Brampton
> > Two points better than you!!!
> >

> I think he already did!! LOL!! =) That or he's just pissy that I dont
> pick Denver each time! Ohh well..
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> 2x South Regional CHAMP!
> "nuff said"

03 Feb 2004 08:03:32
Nate
Re: Who is going to win regionals

> 2002
> You picked Phoenix to win the West ("For some reason I think this is a PHX
> come back year")
> Denver won
>
> 2003
> You picked Phoenix to win the West .
> Denver won.
>
> 2004
> You pick Phoenix to win the West ("they seem ready to win it again")
>
> Here's hoping your streak continues.
>
> ] MALICE [

Maybe he just hates you guys.

0 0 7

03 Feb 2004 15:25:36
Lollipop

[email protected] (Nate) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> > 2002
> > You picked Phoenix to win the West ("For some reason I think this is a PHX
> > come back year")
> > Denver won
> >
> > 2003
> > You picked Phoenix to win the West .
> > Denver won.
> >
> > 2004
> > You pick Phoenix to win the West ("they seem ready to win it again")
> >
> > Here's hoping your streak continues.
> >
> > ] MALICE [
>

> Maybe he just hates you guys.
>

> 0 0 7