25 Jan 2004 20:33:16
Lollipop
YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Whats the deal with stats for vegas???????????? are you close to being done or what?

Lollipop
LQ Houston
nine deadly venoms.

26 Jan 2004 21:04:13
Darren
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Lollipop wrote:

> Whats the deal with stats for vegas???????????? are you close to being done or what?
>
> Lollipop
> LQ Houston
> nine deadly venoms.

He's currently working on a system that makes the psps look much better than they
actually were. These things take time.

ZEBRA LQ PHOENIX

28 Jan 2004 11:31:21
Lollipop
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Darren <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Lollipop wrote:
>
> > Whats the deal with stats for vegas???????????? are you close to being done or what?
> >
> > Lollipop
> > LQ Houston
> > nine deadly venoms.
>
> He's currently working on a system that makes the psps look much better than they
> actually were. These things take time.
>
> ZEBRA LQ PHOENIX

tell him to just add a zero on the right side for each score, lol j/k

Lollipop
LQ Houston
9DV

29 Jan 2004 19:25:23
Ender
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Darren <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Lollipop wrote:
>
> > Whats the deal with stats for vegas???????????? are you close to being done or what?
> >
> > Lollipop
> > LQ Houston
> > nine deadly venoms.
>
> He's currently working on a system that makes the psps look much better than they
> actually were. These things take time.
>
> ZEBRA LQ PHOENIX

Ironically, Psp already did the opposite for themselves. Some one
took away 110 point when they only tagged themselves once.
About the stats, I left all the score cards in Denver (I go to school
about an hour and a half away). I'm going back home this weekend, so
I'll grab them and finsih them. Sorry about the wait, I was just
being stupid.

-Ender

30 Jan 2004 17:02:47
Cougar
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Its called a spreadsheet......
You use Excel and put numbers into it at the tournement......
Instant stats.....
No one has a laptop with Excel ? All you guys need to do is ask Jester for
the excel sheet, and i am sure he would have given it to you

--
Cougar
LQ Appleton

"Ender" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Darren <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Lollipop wrote:
> >
> > > Whats the deal with stats for vegas???????????? are you close to being
done or what?

> > > Lollipop
> > > LQ Houston
> > > nine deadly venoms.
> >
> > He's currently working on a system that makes the psps look much better
than they
> > actually were. These things take time.
> >
> > ZEBRA LQ PHOENIX
>

> Ironically, Psp already did the opposite for themselves. Some one
> took away 110 point when they only tagged themselves once.
> About the stats, I left all the score cards in Denver (I go to school
> about an hour and a half away). I'm going back home this weekend, so
> I'll grab them and finsih them. Sorry about the wait, I was just
> being stupid.
>
> -Ender

31 Jan 2004 01:54:16
*$pam*
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Is the North the only region that knows how to make stats?

Hm... now that I think about it we should be ahead of the game that way...
we have 10x the tournaments than the other regions.
--
*$pam*
LQ Brampton

"Cougar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Its called a spreadsheet......
> You use Excel and put numbers into it at the tournement......
> Instant stats.....
> No one has a laptop with Excel ? All you guys need to do is ask Jester
for
> the excel sheet, and i am sure he would have given it to you
>
> --
> Cougar
> LQ Appleton
>

> "Ender" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Darren <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...

> done or what?

> > > He's currently working on a system that makes the psps look much
better
> than they
> > > actually were. These things take time.
> > >
> > > ZEBRA LQ PHOENIX
> >

> > Ironically, Psp already did the opposite for themselves. Some one
> > took away 110 point when they only tagged themselves once.
> > About the stats, I left all the score cards in Denver (I go to school
> > about an hour and a half away). I'm going back home this weekend, so
> > I'll grab them and finsih them. Sorry about the wait, I was just
> > being stupid.
> >
> > -Ender

31 Jan 2004 11:08:40
Kenny
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004, Cougar wrote:

> No one has a laptop with Excel ? All you guys need to do is ask Jester for

I have a laptop, just no excel. :(

01 Feb 2004 17:15:52
n. papajorgio
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

| Its called a spreadsheet......
| You use Excel and put numbers into it at the tournement......
| Instant stats.....
| No one has a laptop with Excel ? All you guys need to do is ask Jester
for
| the excel sheet, and i am sure he would have given it to you
|
| --
| Cougar

i'm sure if you would have gone to vegas, ender would have the stats done by
now.

--
~Papajorgio
Vegas 5 Man

01 Feb 2004 20:44:18
Cougar
Re: YO Ender!???!!!!?!?!?!

Prolly, I would have brought my laptop, and asked jester for the program.
Next year, when I come, Ill do stats!

--
Cougar
LQ Appleton

news:cvaTb.72224$U%[email protected]_s03...