Malice
Is such a hypocrite! He sits around on his ass whining about how boring the NG has become, then does absolutely nothing (aside from 2 posts, and only one worth reading) to fix it! What a guy...

YO Nate....0 0 7....
hit me up.... [email protected] fu

Top 20 from the south
NME Liquid Hollow pt Lollipop Capri Sun Infestor Daydream Smoke Uleb Colombo Frustrated Pancho Dark Angel Nepenthe Pretender ...

Oh you didn't know? Your ass better call somebody!
VB went north weekend before last and had a nice time at Sterling. Packs were awesome (as good as clarksville's) (no shit) People we played against: joke. 5 of us scored a 94 gra...

HUGE WEST Announcement!!!
The first Official team for the 3-man in SLC on FEB. 21st.... kungfukid Milkmandan Birdcage motha fuckin right boys...birdies comin back...come get some fu <...

Austin
One of you Austin guys owe's me a Twinkie.

Peaches
Hey Peach, I was just playing man. I'm a newbie.

several second handed lasertag equipment for sale..
Visit our website @ www.lasermaxx.com/surplus greetingz Timitiz

3rd Annual Danvers 4-Man
Sat Jan 17th midnight -6 am 35 per player Captain meeting 11 Max Teams 15 Formatt For (15 Teams) - Every team is Guaranteed 8, 8 min games. 1st round Prelims - 5 pre...

Blk Dragon...
IM or E-mail me about ToT -- -Goof! Mule 1 of 3 Golden Twinkie '03 2nd Wichita 3-man '02 3rd Lincoln 5-man '01 3rd ToT '02 4th Michigan 3-man '02 4th...

Vince
Write me man. -SAYAN

Vegas 5 Man - Sign your ass up!
the phone lines are open. 702-243-8881 $115 deposit per team $35 per team at the captain's meeting. like always. -- ~Papajorgio Vegas 5 Man J...

Props to San Antonio
SMOKE- Mickey your shoulder shots own all. You so big nobody can tag you, not even Vince. You've been playing for seven years and you still got a good three years left in you. Have a good...

Sef Ser
Sef we still made playoffs and we had a great time without you. I got to play in every game and got the experience. San Antonio got 9th without you. -SAYAN

Hey Malice
Hey man, where's San Antonio. We still made playoffs.

Embassy
Hey guys I went to Embassy and the packs are sensitive. It kinda brought back memories of NRH. I was shooting at someones direction and the pack went down.

Team thoughts - the good, the bad and the ugly
Consistent with my new this-newsgroup-is-boring-as-hell philosophy, I don't plan to try to be as nice to everyone as I can in this post. Still, since we've gotten used to everyone being ...

Newsgroup thoughts
Boring. Boring, boring, boring, boring!!! Can't we all get along? You guys should stop fighting. Don't say anything that will hurt anybody's feelings. B...

Memphis 14 Teams and Rosters
If you are interested in seeing the rosters for the 14 teams coming to the Memphis "River Rumble" Tournament, details are at: www.memphislasertag.com

Kill Bill
Has anyone seen Kill Bill yet? It's the best film of the year.

Supersayan 3
Hi I'm Supersayan and I'm one of the worst players ever.

Laser Quest Hall of Fame...
Who would/should be included? What should be recognized as hall of fame material? -- ~Papajorgio Vegas 5 Man January 3, 2004 psp*+ - largest margin of victor...

Dark Angel
Do you have any clue were Armagedden 2004 is going to be ran? If AR is involved me and Nubby want to bring a friend in from Sweden to play. It would be nice to know by January, when we go ov...

OU Sooners vs. Texas Longhorns
Just to let everyone & especially the peeps in Tulsa, & more particularly, the 1's in Austin. That The Sooners WILL DESTROY the Longhorns on Saturday! IGuaran-damn-T-U! it will happen! So ta...

Anyone Still need a Team for ToT?? We lost a player
Currently excepting applications for anyone who wants to play with us. Right now our team consists of: Clone Ender Goof Saturn Contact myself (E-mail-thechr...

Top 25 from each region
This lists always make this group intresting for awhile, so let's get some started :) This is from lqarena: For the South: 1. Hollow Pt 2. Infestor 3. NME ...

Memphis Tourney on lqarena.com
All information related to the Memphis River Rumble Tournament is posted on lqarena.com. Google is just too slow. You can also find info at www.memphislasertag.com

You might be from Ohio if...
Comedian Jeff Foxworthy on Ohio: You may be from Ohio (pronounced O-hi-uh) if: You think all Pro football teams are supposed to wear orange! You know all the 4 se...

Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED
Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back, <...

Fantasy Basketball
Yahoo#: 52503 Password: laser -- -Goof! Mule 1 of 3 Golden Twinkie '03 2nd Wichita 3-man '02 3rd Lincoln 5-man '01 3rd ToT '02 4th Michigan 3-man '02...

Page: 0  1  2  3

2021
JanFebMarAprMay
2020