27 Jan 2004 21:26:22
Nepenthe
l5m - players needed

my keyboard is messed up...sorry in advan-e.

we still need about 2-3 players to round out the teams -oming to the
five man this weekend if you are interested let me know.
nepenthe79-hotmail.-om

nepenthe

28 Jan 2004 06:51:56
Malice
Re: l5m - players needed

"Nepenthe" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> my keyboard is messed up...sorry in advan-e.
>
> we still need about 2-3 players to round out the teams -oming to the
> five man this weekend if you are interested let me know.
> nepenthe79-hotmail.-om
>
> nepenthe

Now I'm all confused.

Do I send e-mail to:

nepenthe79chotmail.com

or

nepenthe79-hotmail.com

??? :)

] MALICE [

p.s. either way, I'll be at the Lincoln 5 man this weekend (but with
a team already).

03 Feb 2004 06:20:21
Blair Stephens
Re: l5m - players needed

In article <[email protected]_s54 >, [email protected]
says...

>"Nepenthe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> my keyboard is messed up...sorry in advan-e.
>>
>> we still need about 2-3 players to round out the teams -oming to the
>> five man this weekend if you are interested let me know.
>> nepenthe79-hotmail.-om
>>
>> nepenthe
>
>Now I'm all confused.
>
>Do I send e-mail to:
>
>nepenthe79chotmail.com
>
>or
>
>nepenthe79-hotmail.com
>
>??? :)
>
> ] MALICE [
>
> p.s. either way, I'll be at the Lincoln 5 man this weekend (but with
>a team already).

From the topic title, I thought he was looking for 15 year old male players.