31 Jan 2004 22:36:46
Dan Faucett
laser quest vests

does anyone know where i can buy just one or two laserquest packs, or
something like it? i don't know where the people from zonegods.com get
their packs, but i want to know if i can get one that doesn't need a
base station, and that you can carry it anywhere (as long as you bring
its mate). Or is that a copyright infringement? just curious, for now.

Thanks,
-Linduquid

01 Feb 2004 17:14:11
n. papajorgio
Re: laser quest vests

| does anyone know where i can buy just one or two laserquest packs, or
| something like it? i don't know where the people from zonegods.com get
| their packs, but i want to know if i can get one that doesn't need a
| base station, and that you can carry it anywhere (as long as you bring
| its mate). Or is that a copyright infringement? just curious, for now.
|
| Thanks,
| -Linduquid

i'm pretty sure those folks you see on zonegods don't own those packs....

--
~Papajorgio
Vegas 5 Man

01 Feb 2004 12:57:13
Athos
Re: laser quest vests

"n. papajorgio" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...
> | does anyone know where i can buy just one or two laserquest packs, or
> | something like it? i don't know where the people from zonegods.com get
> | their packs, but i want to know if i can get one that doesn't need a
> | base station, and that you can carry it anywhere (as long as you bring
> | its mate). Or is that a copyright infringement? just curious, for now.
> |
> | Thanks,
> | -Linduquid
>
> i'm pretty sure those folks you see on zonegods don't own those packs....
>

> --
> ~Papajorgio
> Vegas 5 Man
> January 8, 2005

Some of us do....

Athos
VB PPF

02 Feb 2004 10:24:05
Dan Faucett
Re: laser quest vests

"Athos" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "n. papajorgio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s02...
> > | does anyone know where i can buy just one or two laserquest packs, or
> > | something like it? i don't know where the people from zonegods.com get
> > | their packs, but i want to know if i can get one that doesn't need a
> > | base station, and that you can carry it anywhere (as long as you bring
> > | its mate). Or is that a copyright infringement? just curious, for now.
> > |
> > | Thanks,
> > | -Linduquid
> >
> > i'm pretty sure those folks you see on zonegods don't own those packs....
> >

> > --
> > ~Papajorgio
> > Vegas 5 Man
> > January 8, 2005
> >

> Some of us do....
>
> Athos
> VB PPF

yeah, see, that's what i'm talking about. i can take on the reigonal
champs, and i think it'd be impossibly sweet if i could practice with
my peeps anytime. where d'you get them? is your dad the CEO or
something?? IS ANYTHING REAL??
-Linduquid

02 Feb 2004 16:32:58
Athos
Re: laser quest vests

> > Some of us do....
> >
> > Athos
> > VB PPF
>
> yeah, see, that's what i'm talking about. i can take on the reigonal
> champs, and i think it'd be impossibly sweet if i could practice with
> my peeps anytime. where d'you get them? is your dad the CEO or
> something?? IS ANYTHING REAL??
> -Linduquid

Let's put it this way - we acquired vests after a gutting of an existing
zone systems equipment site and repaired them to make it work.

We have packs and a terminator - but no computer, scoring, arena devices,
etc.

If you want LQ vests, you might be able to find some used, somewhere. Maybe
try the ILTA? But since LQ is all corporate, you'd end up getting a bunch of
way old stuff. (though you may or may not be able to tell the
difference....)

Athos
VB PPF