30 Oct 2003 02:07:56
] MALICE [
shaggy in denver

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Shaggy while he's out here in
Denver?

We wanted to see if he wants to play a couple of games of LQ while
he's out here - but can't get in touch with him.

] MALICE [

30 Oct 2003 09:52:42
supersayan
Re: shaggy in denver

"] MALICE [" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know how to get ahold of Shaggy while he's out here in
> Denver?
>
> We wanted to see if he wants to play a couple of games of LQ while
> he's out here - but can't get in touch with him.
>
> ] MALICE [

Who is Shaggy

-SAYAN
LQ SAN ANTONIO

30 Oct 2003 19:03:27
an OKC scrub
Re: shaggy in denver

Scooby's owner. Please explain.

--
-Goof!
Mule 1 of 3
"supersayan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "] MALICE [" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Does anyone know how to get ahold of Shaggy while he's out here in
> > Denver?
> >
> > We wanted to see if he wants to play a couple of games of LQ while
> > he's out here - but can't get in touch with him.
> >
> > ] MALICE [
>
> Who is Shaggy
>
> -SAYAN
> LQ SAN ANTONIO

01 Nov 2003 13:47:43
faygo joe
Re: shaggy in denver

"] MALICE [" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know how to get ahold of Shaggy while he's out here in
> Denver?
>
> We wanted to see if he wants to play a couple of games of LQ while
> he's out here - but can't get in touch with him.
>
> ] MALICE [

sorry man, i didnt even end up going, my boss's grandma died so i had
to cover all his shifts over the week. but i should be in denver by
the end of this month ill let everone know though.

shaggy