22 Oct 2003 12:18:05
faygo joe
shaggy in denver

ill be in denver the 29th through the 31st, i have no plans the whole
time im there im just going to get the fuck outta utah. i think theres
a twiztid concert on the 30th that ill for sure hit up but if anyone
wants to play or you guys have a members night call me at 801 792 6433
or 801 201 8710.

shaggy

22 Oct 2003 23:22:32
Ringmaster
Re: shaggy in denver

Have fun at Fright-Fest ninja...I hope Twiztid puts on a badass show
for ya...they better be for not playin Hallowicked this year...dammit.
=X

Ringmaster
"Westland"

26 Oct 2003 04:11:49
] MALICE [
Re: shaggy in denver

Cool!!

Unfortunately, members nights are Tuesdays (which would be the 28th,
the night before you get out here) - however, I'll check with everyone
then, and maybe we can set up some games for one of the nights you are
here!

] MALICE [