23 Jan 2004 03:53:22
Andrew Chalk
Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.

Thanks!

23 Jan 2004 06:54:52
Giles
Re: Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

> Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
> stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.

That's a pity... The place I enjoyed most was Casa Mia, the Tex Mex
just across the road from the Village. So my next favorite was Bistro
in a small shopping center at the South end of town, it serves any
kind of pasta with some interesting sauces. The other place I liked
was Red Orchid, a Chinese on main street at the North end of town.

Eric's is fine, but rather noisy for me.

And, of course, this advice is worth what you paid for it :-)

Giles Morris

23 Jan 2004 23:35:29
Andrew Chalk
Re: Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

Thanks, Giles!
"Giles" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> > Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
> > stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.
>
> That's a pity... The place I enjoyed most was Casa Mia, the Tex Mex
> just across the road from the Village. So my next favorite was Bistro
> in a small shopping center at the South end of town, it serves any
> kind of pasta with some interesting sauces. The other place I liked
> was Red Orchid, a Chinese on main street at the North end of town.
>
> Eric's is fine, but rather noisy for me.
>
> And, of course, this advice is worth what you paid for it :-)
>
> Giles Morris

23 Jan 2004 19:19:34
Lew
Re: Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

Hi Andrew

Don't recall the food being spectacular but Bubba Gump's was a kinda neat
place to hang out.

Lew in Waco

"Andrew Chalk" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
> stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.
>
> Thanks!

26 Jan 2004 17:46:51
snoig
Re: Best Restauarants in Breckenridge

"Andrew Chalk" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Any recommendations for restaurants in Breckenridge? I want to miss the
> stuff that I can eat every day in Dallas.
>
> Thanks!

Couple of notes:
It's Mi Casa not Casa Mia.

Not sure what the Bistro is that was refered to. Blue River Bistro is
on the north end of town and is good. Lots of pasta dishes.

Bubba Gumps sucks. For seafood, try South Ridge Seafood. It's less
expensive than Bubba's and infinitely better. Plus, it has one of the
best happy hours from 4 to 6. My favorite resturant in Breck.

Eric's is good for pizza and burgers. Kid friendly.

Rasta Pasta is good for a cheap lunch.

Swiss Chalet for fondue.

Have fun and enjoy.
snoig