01 Mar 2004 15:09:44
Greg
Complete Resort information!

I found a website that has complete resort information on over 600
North American Ski Resorts...everything. Descriptions, photos, maps,
prices, accurate snow reports, weather and even special prices on
lodging. The site is www.SkiTown.com and it is independently owned so
the information is not a lot of hype, just straight up resort
information. Check out www.SkiTown.com.

02 Mar 2004 10:56:29
Re: Complete Resort information!

[email protected] (Greg) wrote in message news:<[email protected] >...
> I found a website that has complete resort information on over 600
> North American Ski Resorts...everything. Descriptions, photos, maps,
> prices, accurate snow reports, weather and even special prices on
> lodging. The site is www.SkiTown.com and it is independently owned so
> the information is not a lot of hype, just straight up resort
> information. Check out www.SkiTown.com.

Great site! Thanks for the information.