09 Jan 2004 19:52:21
canaanskier
Lodging in Whistler

We're planning a trip to Whistler and the lodging choices are bewildering.
If you have stayed at a place you liked let me know I would really
appreciate it. I'm looking at a couple of places that may work well, the
Holiday Inn and Stoney Creek. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot for your help.

12 Jan 2004 15:35:52
paul m
Re: Lodging in Whistler

last year we stayed in the crystal lodge (or inn?, i forgot) which is right by
the lifts and it was the cheapest i could find at the time.
they had internet kiosks, board/ski overnight valet plus board and ski tune
facilities, a restaurant downstairs (spagetti factory i think), and really
cute girls working up front. all in all, i was very satisfied. cost us
$150ish CDN a night, which was a steal!
paul

canaanskier wrote:

> We're planning a trip to Whistler and the lodging choices are bewildering.
> If you have stayed at a place you liked let me know I would really
> appreciate it. I'm looking at a couple of places that may work well, the
> Holiday Inn and Stoney Creek. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot for your help.

30 Jan 2004 23:00:02
kenny
Re: Lodging in Whistler

WESTIN, you get what you pay for.

"canaanskier" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We're planning a trip to Whistler and the lodging choices are
bewildering.
> If you have stayed at a place you liked let me know I would really
> appreciate it. I'm looking at a couple of places that may work well,
the
> Holiday Inn and Stoney Creek. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot for your
help.

31 Jan 2004 07:25:25
Go Fig
Re: Lodging in Whistler

In article <[email protected] >, canaanskier
<[email protected] > wrote:

> We're planning a trip to Whistler and the lodging choices are bewildering.
> If you have stayed at a place you liked let me know I would really
> appreciate it. I'm looking at a couple of places that may work well, the
> Holiday Inn and Stoney Creek. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot for your help.

I like the http://whistler.panpacific.com/,it is right at the base of
Whistler in the heart of the village... good staff. I negotiated the
price directly with the hotel. It was April I told them I had many
choices; they gave me a 1 bed, facing slope for the price of a studio,
facing village.

jay
Sat Jan 31, 2004
mailto:[email protected]