23 Jan 2004 06:51:12
Post to Newsgroup
Private lessons in Tahoe, not resort based

I'd like to improve my skiing skills with private lessons. The
resorts charge more than I can afford, usually $100+ an hour. I'm
thinking that the resort probably takes most of this and pays the
instructor $20/hour or something like that. Sure you don't get to go
in the ski school line but it's not usually that long of a wait.

I was wondering if anyone knew of people who have season passes at
Tahoe and teach freelance but are certified. Just post here with
info. Thanks.

01 Feb 2004 05:07:07
John H
Re: Private lessons in Tahoe, not resort based

Possibly John Mukavitz can help you. Check out his web site at:
http://www.skinow.net/
John
news:[email protected]