24 Jul 2005 12:01:23
s_knight8
Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=95064

``The Departed'' star Jack Nicholson may be a rabid Los Angeles Lakers
booster, but is he so insecure about Koby & Co. that he felt the need to ban
the local movie crew from showing their Celtics pride?
``While filming in Boston, the notorious Lakers superfan banned all Celtics
merchandise from the premises,'' a top-level production source told
Radaronline.com. ``If he caught anyone wearing a Celtics T-shirt, he'd
literally shut down the set. It was no joke,'' said the source.

But it was OK for Jack to strut around the set in that ratty, cigarette
ash-smeared cheetah-printed robe? That thing should have been condemned!
Anyway, the Boston Celtics, naturally, found Nicholson's behavior as bizarro
as their team's fans on the movie set.
``We understand how the Lakers being a lottery team must have hurt Mr.
Nicholson,'' team spokesgal Farra D'Orazio told the Track. ``We will send
him tickets to come and see the 16-time world champion Celtics in next
year's playoffs, because otherwise he will have nothing to do in the
spring.''

Bada-bing.

In other Jack-behaving-badly news, Radaronline said although the
actor's ``constant clowning and tinkering with the script'' has been well
reported (including in the Track), the box office biggie actually would
``rewrite each day's shoot to the point where (director Martin) Scorsese was
forced to shoot the actor's doctored script before shooting his own version
just to keep Nicholson happy.''

Bet that made for some fun on the set! Ya think Jack brought out a
couple of his Oscars to the statue-less Scorsese to make his point???

Radaronline also reported that ``despite his mercurial daytime manner,
we hear the hard-partying 68-year-old still let it rip after dark, leaving
his much younger co-stars in the dust as usual.''

And where was that? Inquiring minds want to know!

Jack's long-suffering agent Sandy Bresler told the gossip Web site that
he had ``no idea'' about his client's crazy antics on the set. Of course he
didn't.

24 Jul 2005 10:16:14
bryguy
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

s_knight8 wrote:
> http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=95064
>
> ``The Departed'' star Jack Nicholson may be a rabid Los Angeles Lakers
> booster, but is he so insecure about Koby & Co. that he felt the need
> to ban the local movie crew from showing their Celtics pride?
> ``While filming in Boston, the notorious Lakers superfan banned all
> Celtics merchandise from the premises,'' a top-level production
> source told Radaronline.com. ``If he caught anyone wearing a Celtics
> T-shirt, he'd literally shut down the set. It was no joke,'' said the
> source.

Love that guy!

> But it was OK for Jack to strut around the set in that ratty,
> cigarette ash-smeared cheetah-printed robe? That thing should have
> been condemned! Anyway, the Boston Celtics, naturally, found
> Nicholson's behavior as bizarro as their team's fans on the movie set.
> ``We understand how the Lakers being a lottery team must have hurt Mr.
> Nicholson,'' team spokesgal Farra D'Orazio told the Track. ``We will
> send him tickets to come and see the 16-time world champion Celtics
> in next year's playoffs, because otherwise he will have nothing to do
> in the spring.''
>
> Bada-bing.
>
> In other Jack-behaving-badly news, Radaronline said although the
> actor's ``constant clowning and tinkering with the script'' has been
> well reported (including in the Track), the box office biggie
> actually would ``rewrite each day's shoot to the point where
> (director Martin) Scorsese was forced to shoot the actor's doctored
> script before shooting his own version just to keep Nicholson happy.''
>
> Bet that made for some fun on the set! Ya think Jack brought out
> a couple of his Oscars to the statue-less Scorsese to make his
> point???
>
> Radaronline also reported that ``despite his mercurial daytime
> manner, we hear the hard-partying 68-year-old still let it rip after
> dark, leaving his much younger co-stars in the dust as usual.''
>
> And where was that? Inquiring minds want to know!
>
> Jack's long-suffering agent Sandy Bresler told the gossip Web
> site that he had ``no idea'' about his client's crazy antics on the
> set. Of course he didn't.

26 Jul 2005 12:07:31
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

He's a Laker's fan.

Screw him and that loud, ugly assed, purple and yellow horse trailer he was
hauled into Boston on. I hope the Lakers are in the lottery for the next 10
years. I can't wait until Phil Jackson quits again. If it wasn't for Shaq,
they would never have been champs.

As for Jack, what was hte last good movie he made? Batman?

"s_knight8" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=95064
>
> ``The Departed'' star Jack Nicholson may be a rabid Los Angeles Lakers
> booster, but is he so insecure about Koby & Co. that he felt the need to
> ban
> the local movie crew from showing their Celtics pride?
> ``While filming in Boston, the notorious Lakers superfan banned all
> Celtics
> merchandise from the premises,'' a top-level production source told
> Radaronline.com. ``If he caught anyone wearing a Celtics T-shirt, he'd
> literally shut down the set. It was no joke,'' said the source.

26 Jul 2005 16:33:02
bozak

"Robert Chin" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:[email protected]
> He's a Laker's fan.
>
> Screw him and that loud, ugly assed, purple and yellow horse trailer he was hauled into
> Boston on. I hope the Lakers are in the lottery for the next 10 years. I can't wait
> until Phil Jackson quits again. If it wasn't for Shaq, they would never have been
> champs.
>
> As for Jack, what was hte last good movie he made? Batman?

nah, im thinking the one of him and your girlfriend in his trailer was probably
pretty good, well, for her... :-)

26 Jul 2005 13:23:15
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM) > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> nah, im thinking the one of him and your girlfriend in his trailer was
> probably
> pretty good, well, for her... :-)

I gotta admit was pissed over his humping and dumping your mom like that.
But I got over it in about 12 seconds. Back atcha' -- > :-)

26 Jul 2005 17:58:16
bozak
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"Robert Chin" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:[email protected]
>" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM)> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> nah, im thinking the one of him and your girlfriend in his trailer was probably
>> pretty good, well, for her... :-)
>
> I gotta admit was pissed over his humping and dumping your mom like that. But I got over
> it in about 12 seconds. Back atcha' --> :-)

you get a zero for creativity... stop bite n my shit...

26 Jul 2005 14:50:16
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM) > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> you get a zero for creativity... stop bite n my shit...

Bitin' your shit? You own a copyright on that tired shit? Get lost LA Loser
fan.

PS: There was a toothless guy working the camera when Jack and I boned your
mom in his trailer. Since she was my GF at the time, I went first. Jack
went second and the toothless guy got the wet leftovers. So I gotta ask
you...who's yer daddy?

26 Jul 2005 19:26:30
bozak
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"Robert Chin" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:[email protected]

> " bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM)> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>
>> you get a zero for creativity... stop bite n my shit...
>
> Bitin' your shit? You own a copyright on that tired shit? Get lost LA Loser fan.
>
> PS: There was a toothless guy working the camera when Jack and I boned your mom in his
> trailer. Since she was my GF at the time, I went first. Jack went second and the
> toothless guy got the wet leftovers. So I gotta ask you...who's yer daddy?

your mom...

26 Jul 2005 15:55:32
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM) > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> your mom...

Your mom was too stupid to sue Kobe when he did her at the Super8 she used
to work at.

26 Jul 2005 20:38:47
bozak
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"Robert Chin" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:[email protected]
>" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM)> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> your mom...
>
> Your mom was too stupid to sue Kobe when he did her at the Super8 she used to work at.

*plonk*

severe lack of creativity... maybe next year junior...

26 Jul 2005 14:16:01
Sports Fan
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:07:31 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>He's a Laker's fan.
>
>Screw him and that loud, ugly assed, purple and yellow horse trailer he was
>hauled into Boston on. I hope the Lakers are in the lottery for the next 10
>years. I can't wait until Phil Jackson quits again.

Wow, another "informed" usenet post.

You seem to be a sore Celtics fan.

>If it wasn't for Shaq,
>they would never have been champs.

So you think Shaq single handedly brought championships to the Lakers?
Funny, he couldn't do anything before Phil Jackson came to the Lakers
to coach him.
Funny, Shaq couldn't do anything in Miami so far.

>As for Jack, what was hte last good movie he made? Batman?

Once you learn how to spell, maybe you can also learn how read.

26 Jul 2005 18:56:17
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"Sports Fan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:07:31 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> Once you learn how to spell, maybe you can also learn how read.

Screw you and the fake tan you poured on today.

26 Jul 2005 18:57:16
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM) > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> severe lack of creativity... maybe next year junior...

Your scriptwriter out to lunch actor wannabee?

26 Jul 2005 16:22:17
Sports Fan
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:56:17 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"Sports Fan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:07:31 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Once you learn how to spell, maybe you can also learn how read.
>
>Screw you

No thanks, I prefer adult women, not some teenager with an Internet
connection.

>and the fake tan you poured on today.

Keep me out of you weird sexual fantasies.

27 Jul 2005 00:46:17
agakhan
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:57:16 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>" bozak" <[email protected](addtheOtoCOM)> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> severe lack of creativity... maybe next year junior...
>
>Your scriptwriter out to lunch actor wannabee?

congrats there, chin, that's about the weakest collage of cliche laden
lameness i've encountered for a while... at least since the last time
a smelts fagboy posted shit here.

26 Jul 2005 23:29:05
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"agakhan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:57:16 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> congrats there, chin, that's about the weakest collage of cliche laden
> lameness i've encountered for a while... at least since the last time
> a smelts fagboy posted shit here.

It's lame when it comes from us. It's genius when it comes from you
retreads.

27 Jul 2005 04:06:33
agakhan
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:29:05 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"agakhan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:57:16 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> congrats there, chin, that's about the weakest collage of cliche laden
>> lameness i've encountered for a while... at least since the last time
>> a smelts fagboy posted shit here.
>
>It's lame when it comes from us. It's genius when it comes from you
>retreads.

... yes, glad you sorted that out.

26 Jul 2005 22:07:51
Frankie Boy
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

it's easy to hate the green weenies....

"s_knight8" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=95064
>
> ``The Departed'' star Jack Nicholson may be a rabid Los Angeles Lakers
> booster, but is he so insecure about Koby & Co. that he felt the need to
> ban
> the local movie crew from showing their Celtics pride?
> ``While filming in Boston, the notorious Lakers superfan banned all
> Celtics
> merchandise from the premises,'' a top-level production source told
> Radaronline.com. ``If he caught anyone wearing a Celtics T-shirt, he'd
> literally shut down the set. It was no joke,'' said the source.
>

> But it was OK for Jack to strut around the set in that ratty, cigarette
> ash-smeared cheetah-printed robe? That thing should have been condemned!
> Anyway, the Boston Celtics, naturally, found Nicholson's behavior as
> bizarro
> as their team's fans on the movie set.
> ``We understand how the Lakers being a lottery team must have hurt Mr.
> Nicholson,'' team spokesgal Farra D'Orazio told the Track. ``We will send
> him tickets to come and see the 16-time world champion Celtics in next
> year's playoffs, because otherwise he will have nothing to do in the
> spring.''
>
> Bada-bing.
>
> In other Jack-behaving-badly news, Radaronline said although the
> actor's ``constant clowning and tinkering with the script'' has been well
> reported (including in the Track), the box office biggie actually would
> ``rewrite each day's shoot to the point where (director Martin) Scorsese
> was
> forced to shoot the actor's doctored script before shooting his own
> version
> just to keep Nicholson happy.''
>
> Bet that made for some fun on the set! Ya think Jack brought out a
> couple of his Oscars to the statue-less Scorsese to make his point???
>
> Radaronline also reported that ``despite his mercurial daytime manner,
> we hear the hard-partying 68-year-old still let it rip after dark, leaving
> his much younger co-stars in the dust as usual.''
>
> And where was that? Inquiring minds want to know!
>
> Jack's long-suffering agent Sandy Bresler told the gossip Web site
> that
> he had ``no idea'' about his client's crazy antics on the set. Of course
> he
> didn't.

27 Jul 2005 02:36:35
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"agakhan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:29:05 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>"agakhan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:57:16 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> congrats there, chin, that's about the weakest collage of cliche laden
>>> lameness i've encountered for a while... at least since the last time
>>> a smelts fagboy posted shit here.
>>
>>It's lame when it comes from us. It's genius when it comes from you
>>retreads.
>
> ... yes, glad you sorted that out.

too bad you never will

27 Jul 2005 01:32:36
Huang GAng
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

Now that is a true Laker Fan.

27 Jul 2005 08:58:22
Chainsaw

Robert Chin wrote:

> "agakhan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:57:16 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>congrats there, chin, that's about the weakest collage of cliche laden
>>lameness i've encountered for a while... at least since the last time
>>a smelts fagboy posted shit here.
>

> It's lame when it comes from us.

Actually it's only lame when it comes from *you*. There are lots
of Smeltic fans who've made the Great Leap to Homo Sapiens; you're
just not one of them.

> It's genius when it comes from you retreads.

Thanks. We try.

27 Jul 2005 14:42:23
agakhan
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:36:35 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"agakhan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 23:29:05 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>"agakhan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]

>>>It's lame when it comes from us. It's genius when it comes from you
>>>retreads.
>>
>> ... yes, glad you sorted that out.
>
>too bad you never will

... ooh, ooh, now that was just a scorching retort, i am truly reduced
to dust...

shall we do a few rounds of "i know you are but what am i" next?

27 Jul 2005 11:16:35
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"agakhan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> ... ooh, ooh, now that was just a scorching retort, i am truly reduced
> to dust...

You are beginning to realize your worth.

> shall we do a few rounds of "i know you are but what am i" next?

Sure, untill you bore me. I'm easily amused.

27 Jul 2005 09:24:37
Sports Fan

wrote:

> It's genius when it comes from you retreads.

Another child left behind.

27 Jul 2005 13:52:26
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"Sports Fan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Another child left behind.

Does your dad ever ask your mom why you look different from all the other
kids in your family?

27 Jul 2005 13:45:19
Sports Fan
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:52:26 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"Sports Fan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> Another child left behind.
>>

>Does your dad ever ask your mom why you look different from all the other
>kids in your family?

Your attempt at stealing an old and tired comeback failed.

Glad to be the one educating you though.

27 Jul 2005 23:49:09
Jeremey Wilson
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"agakhan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 02:36:35 -0400, "Robert Chin" <[email protected]>
> shall we do a few rounds of "i know you are but what am i" next?

This is really what the two of you ended up doing, isn't it?

Could you stop, please? You both suck, no offense, and I'm embarrassed
for you.

--
Jeremey

27 Jul 2005 21:53:41
Robert Chin
Re: Jack Nicholson bans all Celtics gear from movie set

"Jeremey Wilson" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Could you stop, please? You both suck, no offense, and I'm embarrassed
> for you.

You're right. I'm not really trying, just venting. I apologize to you,
very humbly, for stooping to his level. As a sign of my sincerity, I will
stop now.