26 Aug 2005 23:42:02
Tony Sr.
1 year

most new players only play woods for about one year....then its all
speedball....x-ball etc. I know most of you are going to tell me to shut my
pie-hole but you will see.
it's simply more fun...unless you just like shooting newbs all the time, no
challenge etc. but speedball x-ball really is a challenge everygame and you
better be ready.

OK now you guys can gang up on me, but you will all know i was right one
year from now.....at least 80% will ;-)

27 Aug 2005 01:36:27
Tony Sr.
Re: 1 year

PS ....this does not include the old farts....29 plus..........
"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> most new players only play woods for about one year....then its all
> speedball....x-ball etc. I know most of you are going to tell me to shut
my
> pie-hole but you will see.
> it's simply more fun...unless you just like shooting newbs all the time,
no
> challenge etc. but speedball x-ball really is a challenge everygame and
you
> better be ready.
>
> OK now you guys can gang up on me, but you will all know i was right one
> year from now.....at least 80% will ;-)

27 Aug 2005 10:23:30
BaaL
Re: 1 year

Tony Sr. <[email protected] > has this craizy idea that:

> most new players only play woods for about one year....then its all
> speedball....x-ball etc. I know most of you are going to tell me to
> shut my pie-hole but you will see.
> it's simply more fun...unless you just like shooting newbs all the
> time, no challenge etc. but speedball x-ball really is a challenge
> everygame and you better be ready.
>
> OK now you guys can gang up on me, but you will all know i was right
> one year from now.....at least 80% will ;-)

I started playing about 18months-2 years ago and I still don't like
speedball :-)

--
Navy: The Book tells us what to do.
Army: The Book tells us what we can't do.

27 Aug 2005 01:54:32
Tony Sr.
Re: 1 year

some it takes a little longer ;-)
"BaaL" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tony Sr. <[email protected]> has this craizy idea that:
>
> > most new players only play woods for about one year....then its all
> > speedball....x-ball etc. I know most of you are going to tell me to
> > shut my pie-hole but you will see.
> > it's simply more fun...unless you just like shooting newbs all the
> > time, no challenge etc. but speedball x-ball really is a challenge
> > everygame and you better be ready.
> >
> > OK now you guys can gang up on me, but you will all know i was right
> > one year from now.....at least 80% will ;-)
>
> I started playing about 18months-2 years ago and I still don't like
> speedball :-)
>
> --
> Navy: The Book tells us what to do.
> Army: The Book tells us what we can't do.
> Air Force:I'll set a new record, make book on it.
> Marines: What Book?

27 Aug 2005 12:33:10
Hardtime
Re: 1 year

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:36:27 -0700, "Tony Sr." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>PS ....this does not include the old farts....29 plus..........

Why not? Is it because we have more patience or is it because we
think before we move and waste that energy? :-)

I personally think that last fart was pretty fresh and ripe ;-)

27 Aug 2005 06:26:56
Tony Sr.
Re: 1 year

roflmao
"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:36:27 -0700, "Tony Sr." <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >PS ....this does not include the old farts....29 plus..........
>
> Why not? Is it because we have more patience or is it because we
> think before we move and waste that energy? :-)
>
> I personally think that last fart was pretty fresh and ripe ;-)

27 Aug 2005 11:25:20
Andy White
Re: 1 year

hey, i hate woodsball but i only play it when the field over here has
the speedball field shut down. 107987789427449774974774%speedball right
here

http://community.webtv.net/jaws4ww/ANDYSPAINTBALLCRIB

27 Aug 2005 09:44:08
John Comma Smith
Re: 1 year

Andy White wrote:
> hey, i hate woodsball but i only play it when the field over here has
> the speedball field shut down. 107987789427449774974774%speedball right
> here
>
> http://community.webtv.net/jaws4ww/ANDYSPAINTBALLCRIB

Your one big person. You contadicted your self. You said you play woods.

27 Aug 2005 22:17:03
Guppzor
Re: 1 year

Not really... He said he hates it, but will play it if the speedball
field is closed...

John Comma Smith wrote:
> Andy White wrote:
>
>> hey, i hate woodsball but i only play it when the field over here has
>> the speedball field shut down. 107987789427449774974774%speedball right
>> here
>>
>> http://community.webtv.net/jaws4ww/ANDYSPAINTBALLCRIB
>>

> Your one big person. You contadicted your self. You said you play woods.

27 Aug 2005 22:22:17
Hardtime
Re: 1 year

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:44:08 -0700, John Comma Smith
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Andy White wrote:
>> hey, i hate woodsball but i only play it when the field over here has
>> the speedball field shut down. 107987789427449774974774%speedball right
>> here
>>
>> http://community.webtv.net/jaws4ww/ANDYSPAINTBALLCRIB
>>

>Your one big person. You contadicted your self. You said you play woods.

Here we go again. Please do not make a statement correcting someone
unless your statement is correct to include spelling.

Andy turn your spell check on and save yourself. ;-)

27 Aug 2005 19:19:35
John Comma Smith
Re: 1 year

Hardtime wrote:

> Here we go again. Please do not make a statement correcting someone
> unless your statement is correct to include spelling.
>
> Andy turn your spell check on and save yourself. ;-)

Ok there big guy. I believe that you have said on several occasions that
sometimes your fingers get away from you and sometime you just hit
"ignore." I dislike that Andy kid. He really gets on my nerves.

28 Aug 2005 03:27:22
Hardtime
Re: 1 year

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:19:35 -0700, John Comma Smith
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Hardtime wrote:
>>
>> Here we go again. Please do not make a statement correcting someone
>> unless your statement is correct to include spelling.
>>
>> Andy turn your spell check on and save yourself. ;-)
>
>Ok there big guy. I believe that you have said on several occasions that
>sometimes your fingers get away from you and sometime you just hit
>"ignore." I dislike that Andy kid. He really gets on my nerves.

Yes that is right and I made the mistake myself on that one. ;-) I
actually named the wrong person. Tapped into thread wrong. lol

Sorry about that Andy. roflmbo :-)

I goofed messing with three machines at once.

Loaned wife's laptop to a friend for the weekend and he turned off the
virus and security protection while he was using it. It now has two
Trojan worms that rebuilds themselves as fast as I can key it out
which is pretty quick. I have to scrap it and rebuild without the
manufacturers cd. So you are right I stepped on that one by not
paying attention.

28 Aug 2005 05:05:20
Matt Moriearty
Re: 1 year

For what it's worth (damn you, Goslin) I went the other way. Tried both,
went to speedball. Got tired of--hey, guess what!--cheating and whining
and bitching, and moved onto woods where the rest of the players are
pretty cool-headed like I am.
Yes, there's still some cheating, but MOST of the players that see it
rat the cheater out, and they're quickly blacklisted from the games if
it continues.

--
Please note that due to cuts in the budget, the light at the end of the
tunnel has been disconnected.

28 Aug 2005 01:51:10
Jeff Goslin
Re: 1 year

You know, it's not a hellworthy trespass to agree with me, for what it's
worth...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Matt Moriearty" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> For what it's worth (damn you, Goslin) I went the other way. Tried both,
> went to speedball. Got tired of--hey, guess what!--cheating and whining
> and bitching, and moved onto woods where the rest of the players are
> pretty cool-headed like I am.
> Yes, there's still some cheating, but MOST of the players that see it
> rat the cheater out, and they're quickly blacklisted from the games if
> it continues.
>
> --
> Please note that due to cuts in the budget, the light at the end of the
> tunnel has been disconnected.
> --Management

28 Aug 2005 06:00:00
Matt Moriearty
Re: 1 year

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> You know, it's not a hellworthy trespass to agree with me, for what it's
> worth...

No, but I'm picking up 'Goslinisms'. Damn you and your catch phrases,
on general principle. Damn you to hell. :P

--
Please note that due to cuts in the budget, the light at the end of the
tunnel has been disconnected.
--Management

28 Aug 2005 02:06:11
Jeff Goslin
Re: 1 year

Touche' my good man... touche'...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Matt Moriearty" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > You know, it's not a hellworthy trespass to agree with me, for what it's
> > worth...
> >
> No, but I'm picking up 'Goslinisms'. Damn you and your catch phrases,
> on general principle. Damn you to hell. :P
>
> --
> Please note that due to cuts in the budget, the light at the end of the
> tunnel has been disconnected.
> --Management

28 Aug 2005 15:27:46
LCT Paintball
Re: 1 year

> You know, it's not a hellworthy trespass to agree with me, for what it's
> worth...

Really? I thought you were the Devil?

28 Aug 2005 20:09:54
Rick Scott
Re: 1 year

(LCT Paintball <[email protected] > uttered:)
> Jeff wrote:
> > You know, it's not a hellworthy trespass to agree with me, for
> > what it's worth...
>
> Really? I thought you were the Devil?

No, just his licensed representative.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
Neither can his mind be thought to be in tune, whose words do jarre;

29 Aug 2005 17:57:32
DeathX
Re: 1 year

I play woodsball because I like playing war. That's it. I play speedball
mostly when it's too cold outside just to feed my addiction. I guess I'm in
the 20% minority. BTW where did you get these statistics?

29 Aug 2005 21:39:20
Dan Martin
Re: 1 year

Ok Tony, how about 16 years.... guess I'm a slow learner eh? <G >
In fact, Tony, we have brought many speed ballers over from the dark side to
play in the woods.
Took about one day! <BSEG >

Cheers

Dan