05 Nov 2007 18:44:22
Volt
5th

Remember, remember the 5th of November...

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

06 Nov 2007 10:27:16
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: 5th

On Nov 5, 4:44 pm, Volt <[email protected] > wrote:
> Remember, remember the 5th of November...
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

What happened yesterday?

06 Nov 2007 19:49:53
Volt
Re: 5th

BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
> On Nov 5, 4:44 pm, Volt <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Remember, remember the 5th of November...
>>
>>--
>>
>>Volt
>>I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
>>numbered. My life is my own.
>

> What happened yesterday?

...the gunpowder, treason and plot.

I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

07 Nov 2007 06:48:39
TONY SR.
Re: 5th

hey beefy, volt swallowed one of his employees pills.
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
>> On Nov 5, 4:44 pm, Volt <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Remember, remember the 5th of November...
>>>
>>>--
>>>
>>>Volt
>>>I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
>>>numbered. My life is my own.
>>

>> What happened yesterday?
>>

> ...the gunpowder, treason and plot.
>
> I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
>

> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

07 Nov 2007 19:51:17
Volt
Re: 5th

TONY SR. wrote:
> hey beefy, volt swallowed one of his employees pills.
> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:

>>>What happened yesterday?
>>>

>>...the gunpowder, treason and plot.
>>
>>I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
>>

>>--
>>
>>Volt
>>I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
>>numbered. My life is my own.

It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe
in coincidences.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

08 Nov 2007 06:34:55
TONY SR.
Re: 5th

well volt, nov 5th i will remember ! that is the day of this week that i had
a service for my mother who has just passed to the other world.
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> TONY SR. wrote:
>> hey beefy, volt swallowed one of his employees pills.
>> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]

>>>...the gunpowder, treason and plot.
>>>
>>>I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
>>>

>>>--
>>>
>>>Volt
>>>I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
>>>numbered. My life is my own.
>>

> It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in
> coincidences.
>

> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

08 Nov 2007 22:58:10
Volt
Re: 5th

TONY SR. wrote:
> well volt, nov 5th i will remember ! that is the day of this week that i had
> a service for my mother who has just passed to the other world.

Sorry to hear that, Tony.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

08 Nov 2007 21:55:28
TONY SR.
Re: 5th

thx Dave..she was 91....i should be so lucky..i miss her.