16 Jul 2004 10:27:34
Eric Treesh
A-5 gun case

I recently bought an A-5 and I love it. I want to get a gun case.
I'm a newbie and I don't know if I will need something special to
accommodate the extra width caused by the cyclone feed. Any ideas on
what case will work.

16 Jul 2004 19:34:41
ayar-15
Re: A-5 gun case

"Eric Treesh" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I recently bought an A-5 and I love it. I want to get a gun case.
> I'm a newbie and I don't know if I will need something special to
> accommodate the extra width caused by the cyclone feed. Any ideas on
> what case will work.

I just bought a standard marker bag at Galyans and it worked fine. They
also have them at Dick's Sporting Goods, and probably at any major sporting
goods store near you. It's a soft-sided bag, so it easily accomodates the
Cyclone Feed mechanism as long as you take the hopper part off first. The
hopper should then fit right there in the bag, too.

17 Jul 2004 06:30:02
MathU41
Re: A-5 gun case

>I recently bought an A-5 and I love it. I want to get a gun case.
>I'm a newbie and I don't know if I will need something special to
>accommodate the extra width caused by the cyclone feed. Any ideas on
>what case will work.

I went to Wal-mart and got a plastic Plano handgun case. Comes with three
layers of foam (textured top and bottom, and a smoother one under that, to put
stuff between) and cut a square in the middle one for the Cyclone.

17 Jul 2004 08:51:31
ayar-15
Re: A-5 gun case

"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >I recently bought an A-5 and I love it. I want to get a gun case.
> >I'm a newbie and I don't know if I will need something special to
> >accommodate the extra width caused by the cyclone feed. Any ideas on
> >what case will work.
> >

> I went to Wal-mart and got a plastic Plano handgun case. Comes with three
> layers of foam (textured top and bottom, and a smoother one under that, to
put
> stuff between) and cut a square in the middle one for the Cyclone.

Now that's a swell idea!

17 Jul 2004 14:19:51
Lee W
Re: A-5 gun case

Eric Treesh wrote:
> I recently bought an A-5 and I love it. I want to get a gun case.
> I'm a newbie and I don't know if I will need something special to
> accommodate the extra width caused by the cyclone feed. Any ideas on
> what case will work.

Seems like Tippmann do there own. Have a look at:-

http://www.tippmann.com/accessories/gear/default.asp

It looks like they show it with the Custom 98, so don't know if it will
work with the A-5.

Regards

Lee