15 Jul 2004 19:36:54
BillyJoeJimBob
AGD brings back the Sydarm in limited production

Just thought some folks might like to know... Airgun Designs has
decided to do a limited production run of Sydarms.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143194

Hmmm... at $425 for one, it's too rich for my blood.

BJJB

16 Jul 2004 02:35:51
DGDevin
Re: AGD brings back the Sydarm in limited production

"BillyJoeJimBob" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Just thought some folks might like to know... Airgun Designs has
> decided to do a limited production run of Sydarms.
>
> http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143194
>
> Hmmm... at $425 for one, it's too rich for my blood.
>
> BJJB

You stand very little chance of getting one anyway, the whole batch was
pre-ordered and disappeared in no time. I got one however, brand new in the
box, bids start at six hundred. ;-)

15 Jul 2004 22:25:56
Jose
Re: AGD brings back the Sydarm in limited production

You lucky damn bastard.

Jose

"DGDevin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "BillyJoeJimBob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Just thought some folks might like to know... Airgun Designs has
> > decided to do a limited production run of Sydarms.
> >
> > http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143194
> >
> > Hmmm... at $425 for one, it's too rich for my blood.
> >
> > BJJB
>
> You stand very little chance of getting one anyway, the whole batch was
> pre-ordered and disappeared in no time. I got one however, brand new in
the
> box, bids start at six hundred. ;-)

16 Jul 2004 06:13:46
DGDevin
Re: AGD brings back the Sydarm in limited production

"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> You lucky damn bastard.
>
> Jose

Waited over a year, actually got another for a friend too, amazing.

16 Jul 2004 18:39:50
BillyJoeJimBob

DGDevin wrote:

> You stand very little chance of getting one anyway, the whole batch
> was pre-ordered and disappeared in no time. I got one however,
> brand new in the box, bids start at six hundred. ;-)

Their order page says that there's a waiting list for more Sydarms
which will be available in a month or so. Since I'm not going to
purchase one, I haven't called the number listed... perhaps when
one calls, AGD tells them that the waiting list is full?

BJJB