26 May 2004 12:16:11
ayar-15
A Study in Infrared

Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:

http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

26 May 2004 16:14:47
Volt
Re: A Study in Infrared

<throat_clear >
Ahem.
</throat_clear >
--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:fU%[email protected]_s51...
> Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:
>

> http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

26 May 2004 16:20:17
Re: A Study in Infrared

Hahaha, nice ending.

When I was younger we shot laser tag guns and similar toys on video camera,
when we played them back we discovered the same thing.

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:fU%[email protected]_s51...
> Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:
>

> http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

26 May 2004 18:17:38
Mofaz
Re: A Study in Infrared

Ha! I remember back when I was in Cub Scouts my troup leader's father
worked for Intel at the time. He brought home this infrared optical device
which allowed you to see all infrared flashes of light, such as the TV
remote. I remember playing with that thing during one of your Scout
meetings. Cool thing!

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:fU%[email protected]_s51...
> Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:
>

> http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

27 May 2004 01:33:07
Volt
Re: A Study in Infrared

He used it to lure you into the "Tent of Secrets" didn't he? Didn't he?

--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com
The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- Albert Einstein

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ha! I remember back when I was in Cub Scouts my troup leader's father
> worked for Intel at the time. He brought home this infrared optical
device
> which allowed you to see all infrared flashes of light, such as the TV
> remote. I remember playing with that thing during one of your Scout
> meetings. Cool thing!
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:fU%[email protected]_s51...
> > Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:
> >

> > http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

26 May 2004 19:26:46
Mofaz
Re: A Study in Infrared

your = our

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ha! I remember back when I was in Cub Scouts my troup leader's father
> worked for Intel at the time. He brought home this infrared optical
device
> which allowed you to see all infrared flashes of light, such as the TV
> remote. I remember playing with that thing during one of your Scout
> meetings. Cool thing!
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:fU%[email protected]_s51...
> > Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:
> >

> > http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

26 May 2004 19:27:17
Mofaz
Re: A Study in Infrared

ACK! THE MEMORIES! Damn you for bringing back those horrific memories!!
DAMN YOU TO HELL!

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> He used it to lure you into the "Tent of Secrets" didn't he? Didn't he?
>
> --
>
> Volt
> www.liquimetal.com
> The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> - Albert Einstein
>

> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Ha! I remember back when I was in Cub Scouts my troup leader's father
> > worked for Intel at the time. He brought home this infrared optical
> device
> > which allowed you to see all infrared flashes of light, such as the TV
> > remote. I remember playing with that thing during one of your Scout
> > meetings. Cool thing!
> >
> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> > "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:fU%[email protected]_s51...
> > > Per Tempest's revelation about night-shot cameras:
> > >

> > > http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/infra.wmv

29 May 2004 00:55:08
Volt
Re: A Study in Infrared