29 Sep 2003 18:02:06
Insane Ranter
A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

What do you do/




29 Sep 2003 17:14:31
Space Cadet
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:02:06 -0400, "Insane Ranter" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>What do you do/
>


Tell it it made a mistake. Jeff's mom's room is two doors down on the
left??


SC


29 Sep 2003 18:19:05
Jeff Goslin
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

Personally, I would turn to face the midget in a squared up standoff kind of
stance, and then state "Get down with your bad self!" and do a Travolta
Saturday Night Fever album cover pose...

Orrrr.... not.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right


"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:02:06 -0400, "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >What do you do/
> >
>
>
> Tell it it made a mistake. Jeff's mom's room is two doors down on the
> left??
>
>
> SC




29 Sep 2003 15:01:48
Jason G
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

In article <[email protected] >, Insane Ranter says...
>
>What do you do/
>

First, determine if they are friend or foe.
Second, determine gender.

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]



29 Sep 2003 22:30:26
EdTHEWARD
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

um.....male or female?



"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What do you do/
>
>




29 Sep 2003 15:27:21
Mofaz
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

That was supposed to be funny?

--

Mofaz
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Personally, I would turn to face the midget in a squared up standoff kind
of
> stance, and then state "Get down with your bad self!" and do a Travolta
> Saturday Night Fever album cover pose...
>
> Orrrr.... not.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>
>
> "Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:02:06 -0400, "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >What do you do/
> > >
> >
> >
> > Tell it it made a mistake. Jeff's mom's room is two doors down on the
> > left??
> >
> >
> > SC
>
>




29 Sep 2003 15:30:41
Mofaz
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

If male I'd probably be so sleepy that I'd just grumble and roll over with
my back to the midget.

If female I'd determine if she's good looking enough, which would in turn
provoke me to determine if she's worthy of my "poking stick". But I'd
first, of course, have to get the clown suit off, for a chick in a clown
suit just wouldn't turn me on.

--

Mofaz
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What do you do/
>
>




29 Sep 2003 18:42:38
Jeff Goslin
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

Well, yeah. It might not have been up to my usual jocular standards, but I
can pretty much guarantee that my personal humor quotient is still a few
thousand notches above yours. ;)

Besides, what's funnier than a fat man standing in a forced disco pose in
front of a midget in a clown suit? You're gonna hafta dig mighty deep in
the humor bag to come up with something that even comes CLOSE to rivaling
that scene, lemme tellya.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right


"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> That was supposed to be funny?
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Personally, I would turn to face the midget in a squared up standoff
kind
> of
> > stance, and then state "Get down with your bad self!" and do a Travolta
> > Saturday Night Fever album cover pose...
> >
> > Orrrr.... not.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right
> >
> >
> > "Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:02:06 -0400, "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > >What do you do/
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Tell it it made a mistake. Jeff's mom's room is two doors down on the
> > > left??
> > >
> > >
> > > SC
> >
> >
>
>




29 Sep 2003 18:44:41
Jeff Goslin
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> If male I'd probably be so sleepy that I'd just grumble and roll over with
> my back to the midget.

I had no idea you were into that whole "being a midget's bitch" scene.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right






29 Sep 2003 15:50:31
Jose
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slap that belly and ROLL WITH THOSE GROOVY MOTIONS
BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Da Hose


"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Personally, I would turn to face the midget in a squared up standoff kind
of
> stance, and then state "Get down with your bad self!" and do a Travolta
> Saturday Night Fever album cover pose...
>
> Orrrr.... not.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>
>
> "Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:02:06 -0400, "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >What do you do/
> > >
> >
> >
> > Tell it it made a mistake. Jeff's mom's room is two doors down on the
> > left??
> >
> >
> > SC
>
>




29 Sep 2003 15:52:27
Jose
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

Kick that fucker into the air, grab the nearest stick and play a little
midget pinata.

BATTER UP PUTO!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Hose


"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What do you do/
>
>




29 Sep 2003 22:25:10
Volt
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

I'd like to think that I would have shot him before he got in the house, but
if not, I might:

10. Shove his head under the covers and fart on him while screaming, "Viva
la revolution!"
9. Tell him my wife is on the other side.
8. Tell those damned Serta mattress sheep to kick his ass.
7. Roll over, look at him, then go back to sleep.
6. Ask him if he's ever heard of "dwarf tossing," if not, show him.
5. Tell him he's in the wet spot. That's why we're over here.
4. Go ahead and let him know that I'm naked.
3. Ask him if he wants a snack, if so, wake up my wife and tell her to go
get it.
2. Ask him if he's ever heard of "anal sex," if not, show him.

And the #1 thing I'd do if a midget in a clown suit got into my bed...
1. Explain to him that this house does not belong to Jeff's mom.

<insert wacky David Letterman Top 10 music here >

--
Volt
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What do you do/
>
>




29 Sep 2003 16:13:06
Jason G
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

In article <[email protected] >, Jason G says...
>
>In article <[email protected]>, Insane Ranter says...
>>
>>What do you do/
>>
>
>First, determine if they are friend or foe.
>Second, determine gender.

Third, ask it what the fuck a "migdet" is and why is there one in my house.

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]



29 Sep 2003 17:25:43
Mofaz
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

Well, I forgot to add: "...And fall back to sleep".

--

Mofaz
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > If male I'd probably be so sleepy that I'd just grumble and roll over
with
> > my back to the midget.
>
> I had no idea you were into that whole "being a midget's bitch" scene.
> Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>
>
>
>




29 Sep 2003 21:45:09
Space Cadet
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:25:10 GMT, "Volt"
<[email protected]***spamblock***maxvpaintball.com > wrote:

>I'd like to think that I would have shot him before he got in the house, but
>if not, I might:
>
>10. Shove his head under the covers and fart on him while screaming, "Viva
>la revolution!"
>9. Tell him my wife is on the other side.
>8. Tell those damned Serta mattress sheep to kick his ass.
>7. Roll over, look at him, then go back to sleep.
>6. Ask him if he's ever heard of "dwarf tossing," if not, show him.
>5. Tell him he's in the wet spot. That's why we're over here.
>4. Go ahead and let him know that I'm naked.
>3. Ask him if he wants a snack, if so, wake up my wife and tell her to go
>get it.
>2. Ask him if he's ever heard of "anal sex," if not, show him.
>
>And the #1 thing I'd do if a midget in a clown suit got into my bed...
>1. Explain to him that this house does not belong to Jeff's mom.
>
><insert wacky David Letterman Top 10 music here>


Much better!...Cudo's!...my brain KNEW the obvious punchline....just
not enough energy to come up with the set-up!

SC


30 Sep 2003 14:57:19
Volt
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

I didn't mean to rob #1 from you. You actually posted while I was still
typing all that crap. Great minds, right?

--

Volt
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:25:10 GMT, "Volt"
> <[email protected]***spamblock***maxvpaintball.com> wrote:
>
> >I'd like to think that I would have shot him before he got in the house,
but
> >if not, I might:
> >
> >10. Shove his head under the covers and fart on him while screaming,
"Viva
> >la revolution!"
> >9. Tell him my wife is on the other side.
> >8. Tell those damned Serta mattress sheep to kick his ass.
> >7. Roll over, look at him, then go back to sleep.
> >6. Ask him if he's ever heard of "dwarf tossing," if not, show him.
> >5. Tell him he's in the wet spot. That's why we're over here.
> >4. Go ahead and let him know that I'm naked.
> >3. Ask him if he wants a snack, if so, wake up my wife and tell her to
go
> >get it.
> >2. Ask him if he's ever heard of "anal sex," if not, show him.
> >
> >And the #1 thing I'd do if a midget in a clown suit got into my bed...
> >1. Explain to him that this house does not belong to Jeff's mom.
> >
> ><insert wacky David Letterman Top 10 music here>
>
>
> Much better!...Cudo's!...my brain KNEW the obvious punchline....just
> not enough energy to come up with the set-up!
>
> SC




30 Sep 2003 16:35:41
popu
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

Shoot first, Shoot later, Shoot some more, and when everyone's dead try to
ask questions


"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What do you do/
>
>




30 Sep 2003 13:16:37
Nick W.
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

> What do you do/

Lets see, a midget got through my security system, my locked bedroom door,
and my dog without waking me up THEN gets in bed with me.....I do believe
I'd be too freaked out to shoot him/her/it. I would probably get up calmly,
walk to the freezer, get some Jager and put myself back to sleep.

-Nick




02 Oct 2003 10:49:44
Azazal
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> What do you do/

tell the skaven to move over and make room


02 Oct 2003 14:40:36
Insane Ranter
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed


"Azazal" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > What do you do/
>
> tell the skaven to move over and make room

What about the Nagul and the Balrog and the Hobbit?




02 Oct 2003 20:26:06
Azazal
Re: A migdet in a clown suit comes into your bed


"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Azazal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > What do you do/
> >
> > tell the skaven to move over and make room
>
> What about the Nagul and the Balrog and the Hobbit?
>
>

They can get a room of their own