24 Dec 2005 13:57:46
WAHBOB
Adding a scope to Spyder Pilot

I may be really dumb and a newbie for sure, but I can easily see how
I'd mount a scope on my Imagine, but for the life of me I cannot figure
out I'd accomplish that on a Pilot.
Any help appreciated.

29 Dec 2005 06:52:33
Lee Drake
Re: Adding a scope to Spyder Pilot

Any kind of scope assume a relatively flat trajectory to the target. You
virtually never have that with paintball. Practice snapshooting and bunker
control instead.

"WAHBOB" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I may be really dumb and a newbie for sure, but I can easily see how
> I'd mount a scope on my Imagine, but for the life of me I cannot figure
> out I'd accomplish that on a Pilot.
> Any help appreciated.

29 Dec 2005 01:26:21
Tony Sr.