16 Jul 2004 03:17:09
Mike31
All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

PUMP WEEKEND
WHEN?
August 7th & 8th 2004
WHERE?
E.M.R. Paintball Park
http://www.emrpaintball.com

Come use your pumps all weekend long in this Paintball extravaganza!
Saturday will be an all day Big Game complete with multiple objectives
and flag stations, Saturday Evening will be a Mini Castle Conquest,
and Sunday will bring special game Formats set up
on a multitude of different fields throughout the day!
$50 prepaid by 7/24/04, $60 at event.

HOW DO I REGISTER?
Call EMR Today for Reservations,
information or any other question!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (570) 465-9622
Fax: (570) 465-2834
For additional info, please contact E.M.R. Paintball Park at:

E.M.R. Paintball Park
PO Box 728
Rt 706 & 601
New Milford, PA 18834
or go to their registration page:
http://www.emrpaintball.com/registration.html

FIELD INFO:
ALL ABOUT EMR
with 122 acres -
24 fields - 4 lighted fields -
a rec. center - volleball - horseshoes - Bon fires -
*rock bands ( *during certain events) - and free lodging for the entire
weekend whats not to love?
also home of the
International Paintball Museum
http://www.emrpaintball.com/museum.html

Lodging & Bunk Houses
They have 30 Bunk Houses
with 21 bunks and lights.
lodging is free for all!

Teams or groups of 15 or more players can get their own personal bunkhouse
to stay in. Call for details. In front of the bunk houses is a bonfire area,
horseshoes, volleyball court, a swimming pond, and a catch-and-release
fishing hole. In addition to bunkhouses, there are 96 campsites with 10 RV
spots. however there is no electrical or water hookups for them. There is
running water and a sink to clean up in and Porta-Johns for toilets. For
showers, there is a campground 4 miles away that for $3 will allow
paintballers to use their shower and bathrooms if you bring your own towels
& toiletries.

Players may arrive anytime Friday and stay through Monday!

The picnic pavillion
has numerous tables, chairs, and a gas grill for anyone's use. To the left
of the Rec center is the 18 whip fill station with HP available up to 4500
psi. Inside the the lower level of the Rec Center is a full service Pro
Shop. A picnic pavillion with sink and stage are also located across from
the Rec Center. also across the way is a lovely swimming pond.

Rec Center
This two-story heated rec center houses a full fledged Paintball Store,
Registration Center, Food & Drink Services. Tables and chairs are throughout
the lounge area.
Complete with ping-pong, fooseball, darts,and a small stage where live bands
perform during big events.

SPONSORS
This weekend of events is brought to you by
The Paintball Marshals ( http://www.pbmarshals.com)
Stock Class Paintball ( http://www.stockclasspaintball.com)
and Action Markers ( http://www.actionmarkers.com)

16 Jul 2004 06:26:47
TONY SR.
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

spam

--
www.paintball-amargio1.com
"Mike31" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> [...]
>
> The picnic pavillion
> has numerous tables, chairs, and a gas grill for anyone's use. To the left
> of the Rec center is the 18 whip fill station with HP available up to 4500
> psi. Inside the the lower level of the Rec Center is a full service Pro
> Shop. A picnic pavillion with sink and stage are also located across from
> the Rec Center. also across the way is a lovely swimming pond.
>
> Rec Center
> This two-story heated rec center houses a full fledged Paintball Store,
> Registration Center, Food & Drink Services. Tables and chairs are
throughout
> the lounge area.
> Complete with ping-pong, fooseball, darts,and a small stage where live
bands
> perform during big events.
>
> SPONSORS
> This weekend of events is brought to you by

16 Jul 2004 06:39:30
Mike Smith
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 06:26:47 GMT, "TONY SR." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>spam

Yes, of course it is... How dare they post something about a paintball
event at a well known paintball field in a paintball news group? What
are they thinking....

Mike Smith

Free clue: If you label something as spam, why would you re-post the
entire spamvertized article? Snip it......

<article intentionally NOT snipped >

> [...]
>>
>> The picnic pavillion
>> has numerous tables, chairs, and a gas grill for anyone's use. To the left
>> of the Rec center is the 18 whip fill station with HP available up to 4500
>> psi. Inside the the lower level of the Rec Center is a full service Pro
>> Shop. A picnic pavillion with sink and stage are also located across from
>> the Rec Center. also across the way is a lovely swimming pond.
>>
>> Rec Center
>> This two-story heated rec center houses a full fledged Paintball Store,
>> Registration Center, Food & Drink Services. Tables and chairs are
>throughout
>> the lounge area.
>> Complete with ping-pong, fooseball, darts,and a small stage where live
>bands
>> perform during big events.
>>
>> SPONSORS
>> This weekend of events is brought to you by

16 Jul 2004 08:14:15
Excalibur Acid
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

Looks like a cool weekend. Anyone from here thinking of going?
> [...]
>
> The picnic pavillion
> has numerous tables, chairs, and a gas grill for anyone's use. To the left
> of the Rec center is the 18 whip fill station with HP available up to 4500
> psi. Inside the the lower level of the Rec Center is a full service Pro
> Shop. A picnic pavillion with sink and stage are also located across from
> the Rec Center. also across the way is a lovely swimming pond.
>
> Rec Center
> This two-story heated rec center houses a full fledged Paintball Store,
> Registration Center, Food & Drink Services. Tables and chairs are
throughout
> the lounge area.
> Complete with ping-pong, fooseball, darts,and a small stage where live
bands
> perform during big events.
>
> SPONSORS
> This weekend of events is brought to you by

16 Jul 2004 17:29:05
DGDevin
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

"Mike Smith" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Yes, of course it is... How dare they post something about a paintball
> event at a well known paintball field in a paintball news group? What
> are they thinking....

Spam isn't about content, it's about advertising where advertising doesn't
belong.

16 Jul 2004 13:29:25
Daniel Martin
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

Some brain surgeon you are, but on topic spam. I notice you don't say
anything if it's a speedball tourny. And yes, I am going to make you my bi
atch.

Dan

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [...]
left
> > of the Rec center is the 18 whip fill station with HP available up to
4500
> > psi. Inside the the lower level of the Rec Center is a full service Pro
> > Shop. A picnic pavillion with sink and stage are also located across
from
> > the Rec Center. also across the way is a lovely swimming pond.
> >
> > Rec Center
> > This two-story heated rec center houses a full fledged Paintball Store,
> > Registration Center, Food & Drink Services. Tables and chairs are
> throughout
> > the lounge area.
> > Complete with ping-pong, fooseball, darts,and a small stage where live
> bands
> > perform during big events.
> >
> > SPONSORS
> > This weekend of events is brought to you by

16 Jul 2004 15:46:29
Jeff Goslin
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

"DGDevin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Mike Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> > Yes, of course it is... How dare they post something about a paintball
> > event at a well known paintball field in a paintball news group? What
> > are they thinking....
>
> Spam isn't about content, it's about advertising where advertising doesn't
> belong.

Hrm... call me kooky... (you're KOOOOOKY!) ... but it would seem to me that
if advertising about paintball events in a paintball newsgroup would be the
only place it WOULD belong... call me crazy...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

TONY SR.
Re: All Pump Weekend at EMR Paintball

sorry Dan I'm old e-nuff to be your daddy...so shut your lip ;-)

--
www.paintball-amargio1.com
news:[email protected]