10 Apr 2007 19:21:31
Mofaz
Amazing Head Shot

This young boy really takes a good head shot. I've never seen anyone
get hit hard enough to knock their head back, just like in the video.

http://thatvideosite.com/video/4205

11 Apr 2007 03:43:42
Re: Amazing Head Shot

ouch

paint safe

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.

11 Apr 2007 03:46:46
Re: Amazing Head Shot

Paint happens... notice he is wearing face, and head protection. Smart Kid!!
paint safe
john

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.

11 Apr 2007 12:05:40
Luke S Michalski
Re: Amazing Head Shot

LOL!

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This young boy really takes a good head shot. I've never seen anyone
> get hit hard enough to knock their head back, just like in the video.
>
> http://thatvideosite.com/video/4205

11 Apr 2007 12:55:02
Nobby
Re: Amazing Head Shot

Bit exaggerated don't you think!!!

Seen this on some forums for a bit now and the general opinion is that the
player lays it on a loads...

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This young boy really takes a good head shot. I've never seen anyone
> get hit hard enough to knock their head back, just like in the video.
>
> http://thatvideosite.com/video/4205

11 Apr 2007 15:52:26
Hardtime
Re: Amazing Head Shot

On 10 Apr 2007 19:21:31 -0700, "Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote:

>This young boy really takes a good head shot. I've never seen anyone
>get hit hard enough to knock their head back, just like in the video.
>
>http://thatvideosite.com/video/4205

Thanks for the revisit. We have covered it in the past and maybe some
of the newbs in the group have not seen it before.

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

11 Apr 2007 16:08:54
Hardtime
Re: Amazing Head Shot

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:55:02 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Bit exaggerated don't you think!!!
>
>Seen this on some forums for a bit now and the general opinion is that the
>player lays it on a loads...

Nope, I think with today's kids it is about right. I have hit kids
and for that fact a supposedly grown man in the neck and they dropped
like rock. People do not know what "stand firm" is or "soak it up".

I had a kid (18yoa) just the other day start talking garbage to me
then he actually laid his hand on me and I just back swatted him with
an open hand. He ended up against the wall with this look of "Where
is my mommy" and bewilderment. I could of sworn he was holding back
the tears. My boys were with me and started laughing at him. They
both said to him "You are a stupid fool". I felt like I had just
pushed a palmetto leaf (branch) out of my way. It was just air
displacement.

They have no stamina or density about them just wind. Then they want
to talk garbage. It comes to mind of"Do not play with fire if you
cannot handle the heat!"

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

11 Apr 2007 22:04:21
Nobby
Re: Amazing Head Shot

My lads 13 now and the time he's had them nasty naughty bouncers pinging of
his little body and kept playing but with that really determined (I'm really
pissed off and goin to get evens plus some) look on his face, I've more
expected tears in his eyes. Especially with a hand full of neck and finger
tip shots, playing the I'm alright Jack, over spraying, Tourney players he
likes to stand against.

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:55:02 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Bit exaggerated don't you think!!!
>>
>>Seen this on some forums for a bit now and the general opinion is that the
>>player lays it on a loads...
>
> Nope, I think with today's kids it is about right. I have hit kids
> and for that fact a supposedly grown man in the neck and they dropped
> like rock. People do not know what "stand firm" is or "soak it up".
>
> I had a kid (18yoa) just the other day start talking garbage to me
> then he actually laid his hand on me and I just back swatted him with
> an open hand. He ended up against the wall with this look of "Where
> is my mommy" and bewilderment. I could of sworn he was holding back
> the tears. My boys were with me and started laughing at him. They
> both said to him "You are a stupid fool". I felt like I had just
> pushed a palmetto leaf (branch) out of my way. It was just air
> displacement.
>
> They have no stamina or density about them just wind. Then they want
> to talk garbage. It comes to mind of"Do not play with fire if you
> cannot handle the heat!"
>

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

11 Apr 2007 17:27:52
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Amazing Head Shot

On Apr 10, 8:21 pm, "Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote:
> This young boy really takes a good head shot. I've never seen anyone
> get hit hard enough to knock their head back, just like in the video.
>
> http://thatvideosite.com/video/4205

Wonder which hurt more, the impact of the mask being pressed into the
face, or the "dramatic" fall.