26 May 2004 00:30:30
Big Habeeb
Assault 80

OK, joining the ranks of your typical technosquid, I need a gun that isnt out
there...

Anybody know where I can find an assault 80 or an 'alien' cheap?

not looking to spend a lot on a novelty gun....

Mitch
The Big Habeeb

25 May 2004 20:37:44
Re: Assault 80

http://www.warmachinepaintball.com/assault80.htm

"Big Habeeb" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> OK, joining the ranks of your typical technosquid, I need a gun that isnt
out
> there...
>
> Anybody know where I can find an assault 80 or an 'alien' cheap?
>
> not looking to spend a lot on a novelty gun....
>
> Mitch
> The Big Habeeb

26 May 2004 01:08:46
EdTheWard
Re: Assault 80

"Big Habeeb" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> OK, joining the ranks of your typical technosquid, I need a gun that isnt
out
> there...
>
> Anybody know where I can find an assault 80 or an 'alien' cheap?
>
> not looking to spend a lot on a novelty gun....
>
> Mitch
> The Big Habeeb

about every 2 weeks there is a new assault 80 on ebay..usually goes for
about $325.00

the assault 80 is just a fugly spool valve marker. I'd buy one. It's not
popular by amy means..hence it's hard to find one for sale used.. but for
the price it is a muppet-mowing machine.

once in awhile you will see one on pbnation.com

I think they are coming out with a new body style soon, also. should lower
the price of the fugly ones some more.