30 Oct 2005 22:17:09
Gator
Autococker Trilogy Pro question

My 14 year old wants this gun. My question is if you this was the gun you
were buying and had the chance to get one for $165 would it be worth it?

Is this a reasonable gun? My other son wants an ION.

Thanks

30 Oct 2005 14:25:20
Tony Sr.
Re: Autococker Trilogy Pro question

looks to me like there is going to be lots of speedballers coming ;-)

try to get used proto.........
"Gator" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> My 14 year old wants this gun. My question is if you this was the gun you
> were buying and had the chance to get one for $165 would it be worth it?
>
> Is this a reasonable gun? My other son wants an ION.
>
> Thanks

30 Oct 2005 22:43:59
Gator
Re: Autococker Trilogy Pro question

Thanks. That is actually one of my concerns is them using this marker and
doing not much more than just blasting away. They don't earn enough

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> looks to me like there is going to be lots of speedballers coming ;-)
>
> try to get used proto.........
> "Gator" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > My 14 year old wants this gun. My question is if you this was the gun
you
> > were buying and had the chance to get one for $165 would it be worth it?
> >
> > Is this a reasonable gun? My other son wants an ION.
> >
> > Thanks

30 Oct 2005 16:39:05
John Comma Smith

Gator wrote:
> My 14 year old wants this gun. My question is if you this was the gun you
> were buying and had the chance to get one for $165 would it be worth it?
>
> Is this a reasonable gun? My other son wants an ION.
>
> Thanks

My recommendation is an RT-ULE pro automag. They are great guns, and
alot of room for upgrades.