29 Sep 2003 10:41:11
Mofaz
Ayar15...

Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT! I'll try to arrange a trip next year to play p-ball
with you. That's if I have any available off days left over. If not, then
we'll just have to wait for the following year.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

29 Sep 2003 23:29:48
Volt
Re: Ayar15...

This isn't going to turn into you showing up at all our houses with some
dirty laundry asking, "So, where do I sleep?" is it?
;-)

--

Volt
deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT! I'll try to arrange a trip next year to play
p-ball
> with you. That's if I have any available off days left over. If not,
then
> we'll just have to wait for the following year.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

29 Sep 2003 20:53:39
Mofaz
Re: Ayar15...

lol... no. So, do you wanna be next to visit after Ayar15?

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Volt" <[email protected]***spamblock***maxvpaintball.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> This isn't going to turn into you showing up at all our houses with some
> dirty laundry asking, "So, where do I sleep?" is it?
> ;-)
>
> --
>
> Volt
safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> Benjamin Franklin
>
> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT! I'll try to arrange a trip next year to play
> p-ball
> > with you. That's if I have any available off days left over. If not,
> then
> > we'll just have to wait for the following year.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

30 Sep 2003 13:07:04
Ayar15
Re: Ayar15...

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT! I'll try to arrange a trip next year to play p-ball
> with you. That's if I have any available off days left over. If not, then
> we'll just have to wait for the following year.

You are always welcome in my home. As are most of you r.s.p.'ers.

EdTheWard, of course, pending a thorough background check and lice powdering.

30 Sep 2003 13:14:16
Ayar15
Re: Ayar15...

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT!

My field usually does a great scenario game around mid-October or so.
That would be an ideal time for you to come visit.

If memory serves, EdTheWard is within a reasonable drive from my area.
Hey, Ed! Interested in making it a threesome?

I'll email my field owner and get details.

30 Sep 2003 14:43:11
Mofaz
Re: Ayar15...

Threesome? Did someone say 'threesome'? You intentionally left that wide
open didn't you?

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT!
>
> My field usually does a great scenario game around mid-October or so.
> That would be an ideal time for you to come visit.
>
> If memory serves, EdTheWard is within a reasonable drive from my area.
> Hey, Ed! Interested in making it a threesome?
>
> I'll email my field owner and get details.

30 Sep 2003 14:46:00
Mofaz
Re: Ayar15...

I don't know, man. I'd be wary of some of the ppl on here. Myself
included. :-)

My friend and I will be going on a roadtrip next year. I suggested visiting
and playing with you in Kentucky. What is the nearest major town or city to
you?

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT! I'll try to arrange a trip next year to play
p-ball
> > with you. That's if I have any available off days left over. If not,
then
> > we'll just have to wait for the following year.
>
> You are always welcome in my home. As are most of you r.s.p.'ers.
>

> EdTheWard, of course, pending a thorough background check and lice
powdering.

30 Sep 2003 23:20:57
EdTHEWARD
Re: Ayar15...

mid-october is probably a no-go for me. gots craploads of crap to crap this
month...er.."do"..this month.

roadtrip in the spring would work. maybe something in Cinci?

"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] >...
> > Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT!
>
> My field usually does a great scenario game around mid-October or so.
> That would be an ideal time for you to come visit.
>
> If memory serves, EdTheWard is within a reasonable drive from my area.
> Hey, Ed! Interested in making it a threesome?
>
> I'll email my field owner and get details.

30 Sep 2003 23:41:58
ayar15
Re: Ayar15...

Sure!

Enjoy your... crap.

"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> mid-october is probably a no-go for me. gots craploads of crap to crap
this
> month...er.."do"..this month.
>
> roadtrip in the spring would work. maybe something in Cinci?
>

> "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT!
> >
> > My field usually does a great scenario game around mid-October or so.
> > That would be an ideal time for you to come visit.
> >
> > If memory serves, EdTheWard is within a reasonable drive from my area.
> > Hey, Ed! Interested in making it a threesome?
> >
> > I'll email my field owner and get details.

30 Sep 2003 17:19:28
Mofaz
Re: Ayar15...

Taking a crap is one of the joys in life. The moment when a long one slides
out into the toilet is a truly enjoyable moment. Then experiencing the
sensation of losing a few pounds from the load you just dropped is yet
another enjoyable moment.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Sure!
>
> Enjoy your... crap.
>

> "EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > mid-october is probably a no-go for me. gots craploads of crap to crap
> this
> > month...er.."do"..this month.
> >
> > roadtrip in the spring would work. maybe something in Cinci?
> >

> > "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > My field usually does a great scenario game around mid-October or so.
> > > That would be an ideal time for you to come visit.
> > >
> > > If memory serves, EdTheWard is within a reasonable drive from my area.
> > > Hey, Ed! Interested in making it a threesome?
> > >
> > > I'll email my field owner and get details.

01 Oct 2003 00:34:05
EdTHEWARD
Re: Ayar15...for me to poop on!

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Taking a crap is one of the joys in life. The moment when a long one
slides
> out into the toilet is a truly enjoyable moment. Then experiencing the
> sensation of losing a few pounds from the load you just dropped is yet
> another enjoyable moment.
>
> --

amen, my brother...amen

one time I took a crap and it never hit the water, it was stuck to the
inside of the bowl.

imagine my surprise.

wait..I have a picture...I'll post it.

just kidding.....about the picture.

It seems I have a rotating jacuzzi-nozzel spincter. ( out of warantee of
course.)

now...wasn't THAT off topic?

ok, I'll stop about my poo. It can hear me.

EDTHEWARD

"EAT PAINT, YOU FRIGGIN'...um.. NON-MATRIX...er...SHOOTER PERSON!!"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/33398/trixtip.JPG

01 Oct 2003 00:51:48
The Gunslinger
Re: Ayar15...

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:19:28 -0700, "Mofaz"
<[email protected] > wrote:

> The moment when a long one slides
>out into the toilet is a truly enjoyable moment.

Um..yeah. I get lots of enjoyment from stuff sliding out of my
ass...not.

Wait...I just came up with a way for you to make up with your friend
at work.....

01 Oct 2003 05:00:31
Jeff Goslin
Re: Ayar15...

Not to play internet psychologist or anything, but it sounds to me like
someone has a SERIOUS anal fixation. Potty trained at gunpoint, were we?

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Taking a crap is one of the joys in life. The moment when a long one
slides
> out into the toilet is a truly enjoyable moment. Then experiencing the
> sensation of losing a few pounds from the load you just dropped is yet
> another enjoyable moment.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Sure!
> >
> > Enjoy your... crap.
> >

> > "EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > mid-october is probably a no-go for me. gots craploads of crap to crap
> > this
> > > month...er.."do"..this month.
> > >
> > > roadtrip in the spring would work. maybe something in Cinci?
> > >

> > > "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

01 Oct 2003 12:10:01
LCT Paintball
Re: Ayar15...

I once heard that you know you're old when you quit bragging about having
great sex and start bragging about how regular you are.

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

"Mofaz" <[email protected]etnet.net > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Taking a crap is one of the joys in life. The moment when a long one
slides
> out into the toilet is a truly enjoyable moment. Then experiencing the
> sensation of losing a few pounds from the load you just dropped is yet
> another enjoyable moment.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Sure!
> >
> > Enjoy your... crap.
> >

> > "EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > mid-october is probably a no-go for me. gots craploads of crap to crap
> > this
> > > month...er.."do"..this month.
> > >
> > > roadtrip in the spring would work. maybe something in Cinci?
> > >

> > > "Ayar15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

01 Oct 2003 06:29:59
Ayar15
Re: Ayar15...

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Not to play internet psychologist or anything, but it sounds to me like
> someone has a SERIOUS anal fixation. Potty trained at gunpoint, were we?

That is a frightening concept.

"It iss time zat you become a man today."

"What are you talking about, daddy?"

"Before ziss day iss over, you vill be capable of usingk ze toilet."

"I don't wanna!"

"Ah, I see you haff relatives in the livingk room, ja?"

"Daddy, you're scaring me!"

"It vould be a shame if somesink vere to happen to those relatives,
ja? Zen perhaps you vill consider my reqvest that you make a doo doo
in Mister Training Potty, ja?"

"I don't have to go!"

"Enuff of zis child's play. You vill make ze number zwei
immediately,"

[CLICKCLICK]

"...or you vill suffer ze conseqvences!"

01 Oct 2003 06:31:02
Ayar15
Re: Ayar15...for me to poop on!

"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
> amen, my brother...amen
>
> one time I took a crap and it never hit the water, it was stuck to the
> inside of the bowl.

It actually jammed sideways in the bowl?

01 Oct 2003 10:12:18
Space Cadet
Re: Ayar15...

On 1 Oct 2003 06:29:59 -0700, [email protected] (Ayar15) wrote:

>"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Not to play internet psychologist or anything, but it sounds to me like
>> someone has a SERIOUS anal fixation. Potty trained at gunpoint, were we?
>

>That is a frightening concept.
>
>"It iss time zat you become a man today."
>
>"What are you talking about, daddy?"
>
>"Before ziss day iss over, you vill be capable of usingk ze toilet."
>
>"I don't wanna!"
>
>"Ah, I see you haff relatives in the livingk room, ja?"
>
>"Daddy, you're scaring me!"
>
>"It vould be a shame if somesink vere to happen to those relatives,
>ja? Zen perhaps you vill consider my reqvest that you make a doo doo
>in Mister Training Potty, ja?"
>
>"I don't have to go!"
>
>"Enuff of zis child's play. You vill make ze number zwei
>immediately,"
>
>[CLICKCLICK]
>
>"...or you vill suffer ze conseqvences!"

*applause*....

Very good Ayar....well scripted!...sounds like something right out of
"Ilsa, She-wolf of the SS"...which means (in case you haven't seen
it).....you are probably one sick puppy!! :)

SC

01 Oct 2003 10:23:23
Jason G
Re: Ayar15...

In article <[email protected] >, The Gunslinger says...

>Um..yeah. I get lots of enjoyment from stuff sliding out of my
>ass...not.
>
>Wait...I just came up with a way for you to make up with your friend
>at work.....

*snork!*

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]

01 Oct 2003 10:24:46
Jason G
Re: Ayar15...

In article <tuzeb.6161$%[email protected] >, LCT Paintball says...

>I once heard that you know you're old when you quit bragging about having
>great sex and start bragging about how regular you are.

What if I brag about how regularly I have great sex?

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]

01 Oct 2003 16:10:58
Insane Ranter
Re: Ayar15...

"Jason G" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <tuzeb.6161$%[email protected]>, LCT Paintball says...
> >
> >I once heard that you know you're old when you quit bragging about having
> >great sex and start bragging about how regular you are.
>
> What if I brag about how regularly I have great sex?

You sister, Jeff's mom, you pets, you hand, and a hole in the matress don't
count

01 Oct 2003 13:47:43
Jason G
Re: Ayar15...

In article <[email protected] >, Insane Ranter says...
>>Jason G said:
>> What if I brag about how regularly I have great sex?
>
>You sister, Jeff's mom, you pets, you hand, and a hole in the matress don't
>count

Oh, NOW you start with all the picky-picky rules.

--
Jason G
[Sig closed for remodeling. We apologize for the inconvenience.]

01 Oct 2003 18:32:22
Insane Ranter
Re: Ayar15...

"Jason G" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>, Insane Ranter
says...
> >>Jason G said:
> >> What if I brag about how regularly I have great sex?
> >
> >You sister, Jeff's mom, you pets, you hand, and a hole in the matress
don't
> >count
>
> Oh, NOW you start with all the picky-picky rules.

Hey.. I didn't invent them... I mean if your sister is adopted and hot why
not?

02 Oct 2003 03:26:16
Volt
Re: Ayar15...

Sure. Might be spring before we can get together. I don't think there are
any woods fields open nearby anymore, so that Armotech might not do you any
good here. You sure you wanna come all the way to NC?

--

Volt
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> lol... no. So, do you wanna be next to visit after Ayar15?
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "Volt" <[email protected]***spamblock***maxvpaintball.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > This isn't going to turn into you showing up at all our houses with some
> > dirty laundry asking, "So, where do I sleep?" is it?
> > ;-)
> >
> > --
> >
> > Volt
> > "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
> safety
> > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > Benjamin Franklin
> >
> > "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Ayar15... YOU'RE NEXT! I'll try to arrange a trip next year to play
> > p-ball
> > > with you. That's if I have any available off days left over. If not,
> > then
> > > we'll just have to wait for the following year.
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Mofaz
> > > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

02 Oct 2003 12:11:32
ayar15
Re: Ayar15...

"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On 1 Oct 2003 06:29:59 -0700, [email protected] (Ayar15) wrote:
>
> *applause*....
>
> Very good Ayar....well scripted!...sounds like something right out of
> "Ilsa, She-wolf of the SS"...which means (in case you haven't seen
> it).....you are probably one sick puppy!! :)
>
> SC

Thank you, Space! (or do you prefer Mr. Cadet?)

I'm glad you liked it.

:-)

Eric

02 Oct 2003 20:29:51
EdTHEWARD
Re: Ayar15...for me to poop on!

nah, it shot sideways and stuck to the side like a magnet.

there was a powerful force behind it.

ed

"Ayar15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "EdTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > amen, my brother...amen
> >
> > one time I took a crap and it never hit the water, it was stuck to the
> > inside of the bowl.
> >

> It actually jammed sideways in the bowl?

03 Oct 2003 07:31:48
Ayar15
Re: Ayar15...for me to poop on!

"EdTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<3V%[email protected]>...
> nah, it shot sideways and stuck to the side like a magnet.
>
> there was a powerful force behind it.
>
> ed

Sounds more like a force of evil.