12 Nov 2007 17:07:38
Nobby
Bad times

Sorry for the Lack of posts to this Newsgroup. My wife left me and our two
children last week and we have had to be very strong to cope with the
pressure and relentless number of things needing to be done around the home.

Were certain there is no other man involved but the constant number of
things she does after work, in an obsessive manor, snapping from nasty to
nice with no knowledge or awareness of it, that she may have had a nervous
breakdown of which she has been in denial for some time.

September last year, she had a breakdown, and needed professional help and
also was close at the beginning of this year. Their may be some hereditary
symptom passed from her mum, as her mum has been committed on two previous
occasions for mental evaluation and released with medication, so I hope my
lovely wife and mother to my wonderful children comes home safe and soon.

If on the other hand that she can't bare to be with us and as she says "I
just want to be on my own" I hope she realises what she has left and is
there for her. On the other hand, if she has found a new love, I hope they
make her very happy, and never harm her and treat her like she deserves, as
we all love here very much.

I'll try to post where and when possible and keep strong for the kids and
myself, but as I have never been in this position in 18 yrs with my wife
that we have been together, I find an emptiness I have only felt from the
death from someone close. I just feel so low.

I have only my kids

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

12 Nov 2007 11:04:26
TONY SR.
Re: Bad times

I have only my kids

this has happened to me 2x and it is shit !! they are never fucking happy no
matter what you do there will be a bug up there ass !!
your kids will never leave you and will always love you...that is what to be
happy with...now chipper fucking up before i kick your limey ass !! ;-)
"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:uL%[email protected]
> Sorry for the Lack of posts to this Newsgroup. My wife left me and our
> two children last week and we have had to be very strong to cope with the
> pressure and relentless number of things needing to be done around the
> home.
>
> Were certain there is no other man involved but the constant number of
> things she does after work, in an obsessive manor, snapping from nasty to
> nice with no knowledge or awareness of it, that she may have had a nervous
> breakdown of which she has been in denial for some time.
>
> September last year, she had a breakdown, and needed professional help and
> also was close at the beginning of this year. Their may be some
> hereditary symptom passed from her mum, as her mum has been committed on
> two previous occasions for mental evaluation and released with medication,
> so I hope my lovely wife and mother to my wonderful children comes home
> safe and soon.
>
> If on the other hand that she can't bare to be with us and as she says "I
> just want to be on my own" I hope she realises what she has left and is
> there for her. On the other hand, if she has found a new love, I hope
> they make her very happy, and never harm her and treat her like she
> deserves, as we all love here very much.
>
> I'll try to post where and when possible and keep strong for the kids and
> myself, but as I have never been in this position in 18 yrs with my wife
> that we have been together, I find an emptiness I have only felt from the
> death from someone close. I just feel so low.
>
> I have only my kids
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

12 Nov 2007 20:20:55
LCT Products Inc.
Re: Bad times

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I have only my kids
>
> this has happened to me 2x and it is shit !! they are never fucking happy
> no matter what you do there will be a bug up there ass !!
> your kids will never leave you and will always love you...that is what to
> be happy with...now chipper fucking up before i kick your limey ass !!
> ;-)

Who are you kiding? You couldn't get your foot that high if he sat on it!

12 Nov 2007 12:33:21
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Bad times

Dude....
I can't really empathize with that because I'm only a silly high
school teen.
But all I can say is that, that kind of burns...
But hey, even though we'd probably never meet face to face, we're here
for you!

12 Nov 2007 20:34:59
LCT Products Inc.
Re: Bad times

> Were certain there is no other man involved but the constant number of
> things she does after work, in an obsessive manor, snapping from nasty to
> nice with no knowledge or awareness of it,

You're talking about a woman, right? You've just described 95% of the women
on the planet! :)

Hang in there Nobby.

12 Nov 2007 17:49:18
T. Greening
Re: Bad times

Nobby wrote:
> Sorry for the Lack of posts to this Newsgroup. My wife left me and our two
> children last week and we have had to be very strong to cope with the
> pressure and relentless number of things needing to be done around the home.

After 15 years together my first decided that we were just too
different. Lucky for me the only kid involved was already out on her
own. Although I can relate and feel your pain so to speak, I can also
tell you that you've got left what matters most and that's your kids.
Imagine if she had taken them with her.

One thing I learned from the whole mess was that no matter how bad I
thought I had it, there was always someone down the street that had it
one hell of a lot worse. IOW, try to keep things in perspective.
Losing your wife sucks, but you've still got your kids, your health,
your job, your LIFE. It will go on and things will get better.

Chin up man.

12 Nov 2007 16:55:14
Mike Smith
Re: Bad times

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:34:59 GMT, "LCT Products Inc."
<[email protected] > wrote:

>> Were certain there is no other man involved but the constant number of
>> things she does after work, in an obsessive manor, snapping from nasty to
>> nice with no knowledge or awareness of it,
>
>You're talking about a woman, right? You've just described 95% of the women
>on the planet! :)
>
>Hang in there Nobby.

The good news is, out of 3 billion women, there are 150 million of
them that are NOT like that!!! :-)

Good luck finding one of those 150 million women.

Mike Smith

13 Nov 2007 10:37:27
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Bad times

I don't think dating all the sudden would be the best thing to do
right now.
Just recouperate, think about how you're going to plan the next few
weeks.
Do neccessities...
But yes, do ponder about it.

13 Nov 2007 20:52:46
Big Habeeb
Re: Bad times

On Nov 13, 1:37 pm, BEEFJERKYHUNTER <[email protected] > wrote:
> I don't think dating all the sudden would be the best thing to do
> right now.
> Just recouperate, think about how you're going to plan the next few
> weeks.
> Do neccessities...
> But yes, do ponder about it.

I agree.
Dont date.
Ever.
Hire prostitutes.
In the long run they're cheaper, and when you are sick of them, you
just pay them and tell them to leave.

17 Nov 2007 22:35:24
Fred
Re: Bad times

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:07:38 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected] >
wrote:

> I just feel so low.

I know the work is insane.
I know you still need to blow off steam but can not (paintball)

I know you feeal like shit right now.

These next few months may be hard but push through it like you always
do and the spring/summer will ROCK!

Trust me....

11 Dec 2007 20:56:11
Nobby
Re: Bad times

Well help ass rats!!!

I'MMM...BACKKKK

It appears that apart from the fact that my wife has mental issues and
stress related illness, it would appear that she has run off with another
bloke!!!

Oh well!! she says she has been unhappy here with us for a few years, (not
happy with home, me, teenagers yarda, yarda, yarda). Since feeling low & in
despair over the last few months, a bloke from the place she has worked at
for years fed the "I feel for how low you are feeling duck" line and you'll
be better with me shit!!! and has had feelings for him over the past few
months.

She has not only left me, but the kids, the home, car, in fact the whole
fuckin lot.

The down side is that, after all the years of intense loving to me and kids,
it has all ended. She only sees the kids every now and again, and that
depends on my lad being available as my daughter as good as wants nothing to
do with her.

I have mixed feelings now as any you people who have been their have
experienced. I'm happy, sad, angry, and rejected but as my signature at the
bottom says never let the bastards grind you down, and by god I will get
even. Maybe not with my wife but that family wrecking twat that has messed
with a married women. I just hope he never comes anywhere near me and
especially near my kids as I have no idea how I would react. I just really
don't no!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:uL%[email protected]
> Sorry for the Lack of posts to this Newsgroup. My wife left me and our
> two children last week and we have had to be very strong to cope with the
> pressure and relentless number of things needing to be done around the
> home.
>
> Were certain there is no other man involved but the constant number of
> things she does after work, in an obsessive manor, snapping from nasty to
> nice with no knowledge or awareness of it, that she may have had a nervous
> breakdown of which she has been in denial for some time.
>
> September last year, she had a breakdown, and needed professional help and
> also was close at the beginning of this year. Their may be some
> hereditary symptom passed from her mum, as her mum has been committed on
> two previous occasions for mental evaluation and released with medication,
> so I hope my lovely wife and mother to my wonderful children comes home
> safe and soon.
>
> If on the other hand that she can't bare to be with us and as she says "I
> just want to be on my own" I hope she realises what she has left and is
> there for her. On the other hand, if she has found a new love, I hope
> they make her very happy, and never harm her and treat her like she
> deserves, as we all love here very much.
>
> I'll try to post where and when possible and keep strong for the kids and
> myself, but as I have never been in this position in 18 yrs with my wife
> that we have been together, I find an emptiness I have only felt from the
> death from someone close. I just feel so low.
>
> I have only my kids
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

11 Dec 2007 21:00:32
Nobby
Re: Bad times

OH!!!....by the way

MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

--
> [...]

>> medication, so I hope my lovely wife and mother to my wonderful children
>> comes home safe and soon.
>>
>> If on the other hand that she can't bare to be with us and as she says "I
>> just want to be on my own" I hope she realises what she has left and is
>> there for her. On the other hand, if she has found a new love, I hope
>> they make her very happy, and never harm her and treat her like she
>> deserves, as we all love here very much.
>>
>> I'll try to post where and when possible and keep strong for the kids and
>> myself, but as I have never been in this position in 18 yrs with my wife
>> that we have been together, I find an emptiness I have only felt from the
>> death from someone close. I just feel so low.
>>
>> I have only my kids
>>
>> --
>> Nobby
>>
>> Never let the bastards grind you down...

11 Dec 2007 17:19:02
T. Greening
Re: Bad times

Nobby wrote:
> Well help ass rats!!!
>
> I'MMM...BACKKKK
>
> It appears that apart from the fact that my wife has mental issues and
> stress related illness, it would appear that she has run off with another
> bloke!!!
>
> Oh well!! she says she has been unhappy here with us for a few years, (not
> happy with home, me, teenagers yarda, yarda, yarda). Since feeling low & in
> despair over the last few months, a bloke from the place she has worked at
> for years fed the "I feel for how low you are feeling duck" line and you'll
> be better with me shit!!! and has had feelings for him over the past few
> months.
>
> She has not only left me, but the kids, the home, car, in fact the whole
> fuckin lot.
>
> The down side is that, after all the years of intense loving to me and kids,
> it has all ended. She only sees the kids every now and again, and that
> depends on my lad being available as my daughter as good as wants nothing to
> do with her.
>
> I have mixed feelings now as any you people who have been their have
> experienced. I'm happy, sad, angry, and rejected but as my signature at the
> bottom says never let the bastards grind you down, and by god I will get
> even. Maybe not with my wife but that family wrecking twat that has messed
> with a married women. I just hope he never comes anywhere near me and
> especially near my kids as I have no idea how I would react. I just really
> don't no!!

I can feel your pain brother, been there and done that. The only big
difference is out kid was grown and on her own. Divorce is just like
anything else in that you can't let it break you. Get back on the horse
so to speak.

When it comes to the the "home wrecking twat" it appears the home was
already wrecked and he just scavenged a piece. In any case, in order
for him to get anywhere at all with her SHE had to say yes. Lord only
knows what line she was feeding him.

12 Dec 2007 15:09:47
LCT Products Inc.
Re: Bad times

> I have mixed feelings now as any you people who have been their have
> experienced. I'm happy, sad, angry, and rejected but as my signature at
> the bottom says never let the bastards grind you down, and by god I will
> get even. Maybe not with my wife but that family wrecking twat that has
> messed with a married women. I just hope he never comes anywhere near me
> and especially near my kids as I have no idea how I would react. I just
> really don't no!!
>
> --
> Nobby

I don't mean to be insensitive, but don't worry about getting even with the
twat. You'll just get yourself in trouble, and your kids need you. Just
remember. He got a woman that can't be trusted and is at the very least high
maintance. Give it a little time. He'll get what's coming to him without you
having anything to do with it.

12 Dec 2007 17:37:14
Nobby
Re: Bad times

Well she could be feeding the truth while in a venerable state, but we all
know what us lads are like for only letting on what we want people to
believe.

It seems that the nursing home that she works for has a woman resident
there, and it's her son that my wife has fallen for. Due to the fact of
idle conversation passed from her to him, he has known for some time she was
unhappy. He on the other hand due to fancying her would tell all the good
bits about his self as you would.

Strange...He's 38, lives on his own, never married and no
kids....38?.....weird or a load of bollocks....

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"T. Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Nobby wrote:
>> Well help ass rats!!!
>>
>> I'MMM...BACKKKK
>>
>> It appears that apart from the fact that my wife has mental issues and
>> stress related illness, it would appear that she has run off with another
>> bloke!!!
>>
>> Oh well!! she says she has been unhappy here with us for a few years,
>> (not happy with home, me, teenagers yarda, yarda, yarda). Since feeling
>> low & in despair over the last few months, a bloke from the place she has
>> worked at for years fed the "I feel for how low you are feeling duck"
>> line and you'll be better with me shit!!! and has had feelings for him
>> over the past few months.
>>
>> She has not only left me, but the kids, the home, car, in fact the whole
>> fuckin lot.
>>
>> The down side is that, after all the years of intense loving to me and
>> kids, it has all ended. She only sees the kids every now and again, and
>> that depends on my lad being available as my daughter as good as wants
>> nothing to do with her.
>>
>> I have mixed feelings now as any you people who have been their have
>> experienced. I'm happy, sad, angry, and rejected but as my signature at
>> the bottom says never let the bastards grind you down, and by god I will
>> get even. Maybe not with my wife but that family wrecking twat that has
>> messed with a married women. I just hope he never comes anywhere near me
>> and especially near my kids as I have no idea how I would react. I just
>> really don't no!!
>>

> I can feel your pain brother, been there and done that. The only big
> difference is out kid was grown and on her own. Divorce is just like
> anything else in that you can't let it break you. Get back on the horse
> so to speak.
>
> When it comes to the the "home wrecking twat" it appears the home was
> already wrecked and he just scavenged a piece. In any case, in order for
> him to get anywhere at all with her SHE had to say yes. Lord only knows
> what line she was feeding him.

12 Dec 2007 18:16:16
Nobby
Re: Bad times

I have the rest of my life & have no intention of rolling over and dying.
Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, no matter how big or small
he is, this dog will have it's day and you know what they say about he who
laughs last!!!

I SHALL BE THERE AND HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

news:%[email protected]_s22...