05 Dec 2007 08:01:21
mad77
Baller Arena, Mesa, AZ; Now Open

For anyone in the area, we are now open for business.
http://www.ballersarena.com/About.html

Come check it out!!!

~ Thanks

05 Dec 2007 11:42:10
RayC
Re: Baller Arena, Mesa, AZ; Now Open

mad77 wrote:
> For anyone in the area, we are now open for business.
> http://www.ballersarena.com/About.html
>
> Come check it out!!!
>
> ~ Thanks

I notice that you are only listing 3000 psi fills. Any reason you don't
do 4500?

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

05 Dec 2007 19:08:02
Jeff Goslin
Re: Baller Arena, Mesa, AZ; Now Open

You *NEED* to get some pictures of the field up on that site. As far as I
was concerned, there was nothing worth going to that site for. Why would I
want to see your website if I couldn't see the field I was going to? The
pictures of the field and staging area should be splattered across the
entire website from front to back, you shouldn't be able to click on a link
without getting a picture of the field in some manner or another.

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info

"mad77" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]m...
> For anyone in the area, we are now open for business.
> http://www.ballersarena.com/About.html
>
> Come check it out!!!
>
> ~ Thanks

05 Dec 2007 21:15:38
TONY SR.
Re: Baller Arena, Mesa, AZ; Now Open

i AGREE WITH jEFF...I WILL NOT GO THERE BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING !!
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You *NEED* to get some pictures of the field up on that site. As far as I
> was concerned, there was nothing worth going to that site for. Why would
> I want to see your website if I couldn't see the field I was going to?
> The pictures of the field and staging area should be splattered across the
> entire website from front to back, you shouldn't be able to click on a
> link without getting a picture of the field in some manner or another.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin
> www.goslin.info
>

> "mad77" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]m...
>> For anyone in the area, we are now open for business.
>> http://www.ballersarena.com/About.html
>>
>> Come check it out!!!
>>
>> ~ Thanks

06 Dec 2007 15:08:08
LCT Products Inc.
Re: Baller Arena, Mesa, AZ; Now Open

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>i AGREE WITH jEFF...I WILL NOT GO THERE BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING !!

Yea, and you need to move it closer to home. I can't walk that far. :)

08 Dec 2007 13:58:07
BEEFJERKYHUNTER

On Dec 6, 8:08 am, "LCT Products Inc." <[email protected] > wrote:
> "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
>
> >i AGREE WITH jEFF...I WILL NOT GO THERE BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING !!
>
> Yea, and you need to move it closer to home. I can't walk that far. :)

Arizona is a little far from me =/
Anyway, yeah I was wondering what your fields looked like too.

17 Dec 2007 08:51:11
mad77

On Dec 5, 12:42 pm, RayC <[email protected] > wrote:
> mad77 wrote:
> > For anyone in the area, we are now open for business.
> >http://www.ballersarena.com/About.html
>
> > Come check it out!!!
>
> > ~ Thanks
>
> I notice that you are only listing 3000 psi fills. Any reason you don't
> do 4500?
>
> --
> Ray Contreras
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=http://www.coltri-usa.comhttp://www.rayzplace.com

4500 psi fills available

17 Dec 2007 08:53:32
mad77

On Dec 5, 5:08 pm, "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote:
> You *NEED* to get some pictures of the field up on that site. As far as I
> was concerned, there was nothing worth going to that site for. Why would I
> want to see your website if I couldn't see the field I was going to? The
> pictures of the field and staging area should be splattered across the
> entire website from front to back, you shouldn't be able to click on a link
> without getting a picture of the field in some manner or another.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslinwww.goslin.info
>
> "mad77" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]m...
>
> > For anyone in the area, we are now open for business.
> >http://www.ballersarena.com/About.html
>
> > Come check it out!!!
>
> > ~ Thanks

pictures are forthcoming

see: http://pbaz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42968for current
pictures

~ Thanks

17 Dec 2007 08:54:21
mad77

On Dec 8, 2:58 pm, BEEFJERKYHUNTER <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Dec 6, 8:08 am, "LCT Products Inc." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> >news:[email protected]
>
> > >i AGREE WITH jEFF...I WILL NOT GO THERE BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING !!
>
> > Yea, and you need to move it closer to home. I can't walk that far. :)
>
> Arizona is a little far from me =/
> Anyway, yeah I was wondering what your fields looked like too.

That's why the post said "for anyone in the area". Thanks for the
interest.

19 Dec 2007 11:44:28
BEEFJERKYHUNTER

On Dec 17, 9:54 am, mad77 <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2:58 pm, BEEFJERKYHUNTER <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 6, 8:08 am, "LCT Products Inc." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > >news:[email protected]

> > > Yea, and you need to move it closer to home. I can't walk that far. :)
>
> > Arizona is a little far from me =/
> > Anyway, yeah I was wondering what your fields looked like too.
>
> That's why the post said "for anyone in the area". Thanks for the
> interest.

Very true lol.
I'm in Colorado, that close enough? lol