29 Sep 2003 15:33:02
Mofaz
Bargaining

I was wondering if any one of you here has bargained with a paintball store
clerk over a gun, parts, or miscellaneous accessories. It seems to work
with me on occasion.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

29 Sep 2003 22:45:19
Bob
Re: Bargaining

Definitaly when I used to buy from the local shop I'd never pay what was on
the item. NEVER
"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I was wondering if any one of you here has bargained with a paintball
store
> clerk over a gun, parts, or miscellaneous accessories. It seems to work
> with me on occasion.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

30 Sep 2003 01:28:42
P8ntball
Re: Bargaining

Hey there,did you forget to me?
I send you a email about that trigger frame last week
RD