22 Sep 2003 17:26:56
Jeremy
Barrels for a Tippmann Custom 98

I am looking to replace the stock barrel on my Tippmann Custom 98. I
am looking for something that will increase my range and accuracy when
I am a sniper in a game, but I also want something that I can shoot
fast with when I am playing speedball in a small field. Any opinions
and reviews are appreciated!

Jeremy

23 Sep 2003 00:53:47
Jon C
Re: Barrels for a Tippmann Custom 98

"Jeremy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I am looking to replace the stock barrel on my Tippmann Custom 98. I
> am looking for something that will increase my range and accuracy when
> I am a sniper in a game, but I also want something that I can shoot
> fast with when I am playing speedball in a small field. Any opinions
> and reviews are appreciated!
>
> Jeremy

My suggestion is not to come here and ask for tips on how to sniper. It's
paintball, you don't sniper.

I've got a Lapco Bigshot on mine and it seems to shoot pretty well with 32
Degrees Team Colors (super cheapo at pbfanatics.com). Haven't used it in a
game yet..

I'm a newb, but from a practical standpoint, I think a barrel is a barrel.
It's a polished aluminum tube of a certain diameter.

22 Sep 2003 21:06:04
Insane Ranter
Re: Barrels for a Tippmann Custom 98

"Jon C" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Jeremy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > I am looking to replace the stock barrel on my Tippmann Custom 98. I
> > am looking for something that will increase my range and accuracy when
> > I am a sniper in a game, but I also want something that I can shoot
> > fast with when I am playing speedball in a small field. Any opinions
> > and reviews are appreciated!
> >
> > Jeremy
>
> My suggestion is not to come here and ask for tips on how to sniper. It's
> paintball, you don't sniper.

I disagree.... Not like you can do it in speedball....

But snipering in rec really amounts to sneaking around being unseen or and
unlocated untill you shot them....Snipering really has nothing to do with
long range shooting really....

23 Sep 2003 01:00:10
swcblues
Re: Barrels for a Tippmann Custom 98

No barrel (with the exception of the flatline, which puts backspin on the
ball) will increase your range at all. A nice cheap barrel for your 98
would be a SP progressive, but most aftermarket barrels in that price range
are about the same.

"Jeremy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I am looking to replace the stock barrel on my Tippmann Custom 98. I
> am looking for something that will increase my range and accuracy when
> I am a sniper in a game, but I also want something that I can shoot
> fast with when I am playing speedball in a small field. Any opinions
> and reviews are appreciated!
>
> Jeremy

24 Sep 2003 21:25:11
Michael Hughes
Re: Barrels for a Tippmann Custom 98

bahahahahahahahahahaha sniper bahahahahahahahahahahahaha