23 Dec 2005 09:24:59
Nick
Buying markers from US

Does anyone know how easy it is to buy a marker from the US and import it to
the UK? I was worried that there may be problems with customs or large
amounts of tax to pay on it.

Thanks

23 Dec 2005 10:18:42
Guppzor
Re: Buying markers from US

Nick wrote:
> Does anyone know how easy it is to buy a marker from the US and import it to
> the UK? I was worried that there may be problems with customs or large
> amounts of tax to pay on it.
>
> Thanks

The best (and probably the most reliable) way would be for you to ask
customs directly. That way you can get up-to-date information on what
(if anything) you might be required to do.

23 Dec 2005 10:32:17
Nick
Re: Buying markers from US

I have emailed my local customs office but I thought i might try here as
well.
The other option is to find a place in the UK that sell Kingman Spyder
markers, there seems to be very few or im not looking hard enough.

Thanks

"Guppzor" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Nick wrote:
>> Does anyone know how easy it is to buy a marker from the US and import it
>> to the UK? I was worried that there may be problems with customs or
>> large amounts of tax to pay on it.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> The best (and probably the most reliable) way would be for you to ask
> customs directly. That way you can get up-to-date information on what (if
> anything) you might be required to do.

23 Dec 2005 06:22:01
Jeff Goslin
Re: Buying markers from US

Or find an online retailer in the UK...

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Nick" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have emailed my local customs office but I thought i might try here as
> well.
> The other option is to find a place in the UK that sell Kingman Spyder
> markers, there seems to be very few or im not looking hard enough.
>
> Thanks
>
> "Guppzor" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Nick wrote:
> >> Does anyone know how easy it is to buy a marker from the US and import
it
> >> to the UK? I was worried that there may be problems with customs or
> >> large amounts of tax to pay on it.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >
> > The best (and probably the most reliable) way would be for you to ask
> > customs directly. That way you can get up-to-date information on what
(if
> > anything) you might be required to do.

23 Dec 2005 06:41:22
devianc
Re: Buying markers from US

http://www.paintball.co.uk/index.php

'enough said.

24 Dec 2005 08:40:02
Jeff Goslin
Re: Buying markers from US

"devianc" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.paintball.co.uk/index.php
>
> 'enough said.

Hrm... you didn't shorten "enough". So it was more than a little redundant
to say " 'enough ". Usually when one does that, it's to say " 'nuff ", as
in 'nuff said. Interesting word usage though. ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Tony Sr.
Re: Buying markers from US