21 Apr 2007 13:56:33
Luke S Michalski
DYE Invision

Hi, finally I'm thinking about buying a mask... I have good deal on DYE
Invision, but I saw some reviews of cheaper V-Force Armor, and now I'm
thinking... Pay 199 PLN for DYE or 99 for Armor...

1 USD = 2.89 PLN

TIA
Luke "Snake C43" Michalski




21 Apr 2007 17:37:31
TONY SR.
Re: DYE Invision

had both and the Dye is not that much better.
"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi, finally I'm thinking about buying a mask... I have good deal on DYE
> Invision, but I saw some reviews of cheaper V-Force Armor, and now I'm
> thinking... Pay 199 PLN for DYE or 99 for Armor...
>
> 1 USD = 2.89 PLN
>
> TIA
> Luke "Snake C43" Michalski
>




22 Apr 2007 17:28:33
Re: DYE Invision

When buying a mask I look for several things which include safety, field of
vision, and thermal lense avaliablity. Then I check out the mask, is it
comfortable? To do this go to a local sporting goods shop that salls
paintball goods, or your local paintball shop and try the mask on. Check for
fit and comfort. No sense in buying a mask that does not fit well, or
comfortable. Also check price. Sometimes a local shop can beat online
prices.

Paint Safe
john

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.


On 21-Apr-2007, "Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Hi, finally I'm thinking about buying a mask... I have good deal on DYE
> Invision, but I saw some reviews of cheaper V-Force Armor, and now I'm
> thinking... Pay 199 PLN for DYE or 99 for Armor...
>
> 1 USD = 2.89 PLN
>
> TIA
> Luke "Snake C43" Michalski


22 Apr 2007 19:08:38
Nobby
Re: DYE Invision

I use a Proto Switch FS, and find the view very good and an all day comfort
even though I wear glasses. Half the price of the Proto Axis with all the
features, like colours and tinted lenses. The only thing that I think lets
it down is the lense is a bit hard to take out at the moment as the release
dials on the sides need to be worn in, apart from that I'm satisfied with
it.

My last mask was a JT Enforcer, that wasn't very comfortable and even the
anti fog lense can mist up, as there is always gaps around my nose, so when
your panting you breath into the goggle, also not to soft around your ears.


--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/


"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi, finally I'm thinking about buying a mask... I have good deal on DYE
> Invision, but I saw some reviews of cheaper V-Force Armor, and now I'm
> thinking... Pay 199 PLN for DYE or 99 for Armor...
>
> 1 USD = 2.89 PLN
>
> TIA
> Luke "Snake C43" Michalski
>




22 Apr 2007 22:12:37
Luke S Michalski
Re: DYE Invision

I'll check deal on Switch FS. However now I see that I'll prolly go for
Armor,
thanks!

Luke "Snake" Michalski

>I use a Proto Switch FS, and find the view very good and an all day comfort
>even though I wear glasses. Half the price of the Proto Axis with all the
>features, like colours and tinted lenses. The only thing that I think lets
>it down is the lense is a bit hard to take out at the moment as the release
>dials on the sides need to be worn in, apart from that I'm satisfied with
>it.




25 Apr 2007 13:16:29
Luke S Michalski
OT: anybody know's that mask ??

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9136/186059852wq0.jpg

TIA!




25 Apr 2007 07:10:34
TONY SR.
Re: anybody know's that mask ??

pos
"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9136/186059852wq0.jpg
>
> TIA!
>
>




25 Apr 2007 18:07:20
Nobby
Re: anybody know's that mask ??

Looks like a JT of sorts

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/


"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9136/186059852wq0.jpg
>
> TIA!
>
>




25 Apr 2007 22:59:00
Luke S Michalski
Re: anybody know's that mask ??

> Looks like a JT of sorts
> Nobby

yeah, but I've checked whole sort of JT's and didn't found anything like
that. BTW I bought
Empire Helix today;)

Take Care!
Luke Michalski