28 Aug 2004 19:19:50
Ayar
Dye Lock Lid Pods? Anyone?

Has anyone tried them yet?

28 Aug 2004 16:51:56
Cybershark
Re: Dye Lock Lid Pods? Anyone?

I've messed with them at the local shop...personally I don't see anything
special...

Ken
"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...
> Has anyone tried them yet?

29 Aug 2004 07:13:20
Tony Sr.
Re: Dye Lock Lid Pods? Anyone?

great pod...holds 160 ball plus and stays closed....
"Cybershark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I've messed with them at the local shop...personally I don't see anything
> special...
>
> Ken
> "Ayar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s03...
> > Has anyone tried them yet?

31 Aug 2004 04:53:39
DGDevin
Re: Dye Lock Lid Pods? Anyone?

"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...

> Has anyone tried them yet?

If you have a problem with pods popping open at the wrong times and dumping
your paint on the ground, as when you slide into a bunker, then these are
worth the extra money, they stay closed until you want them to open.

09 Sep 2004 11:38:28
Randy Given
Re: Dye Lock Lid Pods? Anyone?

> Has anyone tried them yet?

Yes, been using them about 8 outings and love them. They claim an extra 20
balls, but I only get an extra 10 or 15 balls. Still, I'll take that. They
are easy to grip, easy to open and easy to pour. Two caveats -- make sure
you snap it shut (usually snaps in two places) and slightly more demanding
of pouring accuracy (but, now, I think it might have been just getting used
to it).

I had used generic ones, then WGP Fat Boys (?). Now, I only use the Dye Lock
Lids. Oh, yeah, I use the blue ones.