28 May 2004 12:27:38
BBi18thScale
FS: DYE Apparel, DYE Goggles, Torpedo Regs

DYE Products -
Hybrid 04 Pants, size: Large, color: Red, Condition: NEW never worn still has
hang tags.
Price - $45.00 shipped US

Core 03 Jersey, size: XL, color: Red, Condition: NEW never worn still has hang
tags.
Price - $29.00 shipped US

Core Gloves, size: Large, color: Grey, Condition: NEW still in package.
Price - $20.00 shipped US

ATC Cleats, size: 10.5, color: Blue 03 style, Condition: NEW still in box,
tried on once but never worn off carpeted floor.
Price - $58.00 shipped US

Invision Goggle System, Color: Red, Condition: NEW still in box also includes
new in pkg smoke lens.
Price - $60.00 shipped US

Timmy Parts -
Trigger and Trigger Guard Pkg:
Polished black "Ironmen" chain trigger guard, excellent condition.
Polished black "Storm" trigger, excellent condition.
Both items were removed from guns shortly after receiving them and saw no
"field time".
$40.00 shipped US

Stock Delrin bolt from 2k2 Timmy:
Excellent condition, literally less than half a case shot with this bolt.
$15.00 shipped US

Bob Long 'Torpedo' Regulator x 2:
Both black, both taken right off guns with little or not shots through them.
$28.00 each shipped or both for $50.00 shipped US

Email me if interested or for pics - [email protected]

Thanks

28 May 2004 14:38:00
-=GriFter=-
Re: DYE Apparel, DYE Goggles, Torpedo Regs

I take it you weren't interested in my Halo? Thanks for getting back to me!
--

-=GriFter=-

news:[email protected]