29 Dec 2007 07:37:29
FC
FS: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

I do no know if this is off topic or not. At least its paintball and
not those junk messages we see so often!

I have a brand new Kingman Spyder VS3 VS 3 Paintball marker with Eyes
48ci Tank Evlution 3

I purchased this new and never oprend or used any of it.
Im wiling to take a loss how about $319 + $20 shipping?

see pictures of the setup here.

http://tinyurl.com/24jzyh

or the direct link.

<http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Paintball-Eyes-48ci-Evlution/dp/
B000SUQKWE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-
goods&qid=1198942170&sr=8-7 >

F.C. Farwell

[email protected]
located in zip 51503

paypal, or mailed payment.


29 Dec 2007 13:14:16
Jeff Goslin
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

Tree fitty

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info


"FC" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]m...
>I do no know if this is off topic or not. At least its paintball and
> not those junk messages we see so often!
>
> I have a brand new Kingman Spyder VS3 VS 3 Paintball marker with Eyes
> 48ci Tank Evlution 3
>
> I purchased this new and never oprend or used any of it.
> Im wiling to take a loss how about $319 + $20 shipping?
>
> see pictures of the setup here.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/24jzyh
>
> or the direct link.
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Paintball-Eyes-48ci-Evlution/dp/
> B000SUQKWE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-
> goods&qid=1198942170&sr=8-7>
>
> F.C. Farwell
>
> [email protected]
> located in zip 51503
>
> paypal, or mailed payment.




29 Dec 2007 16:28:32
T. Greening
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> Tree fitty
>



Dayyyum, I jus gave you tree fitty yestaday


29 Dec 2007 20:33:20
Volt
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

T. Greening wrote:
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
>
>> Tree fitty
>>
>
>
>
> Dayyyum, I jus gave you tree fitty yestaday

I gave him a dolla.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.


29 Dec 2007 21:51:48
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: FS: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

On Dec 29, 8:37 am, FC <[email protected] > wrote:
> I do no know if this is off topic or not. At least its paintball and
> not those junk messages we see so often!
>
> I have a brand new Kingman Spyder VS3 VS 3 Paintball marker with Eyes
> 48ci Tank Evlution 3
>
> I purchased this new and never oprend or used any of it.
> Im wiling to take a loss how about $319 + $20 shipping?
>
> see pictures of the setup here.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/24jzyh
>
> or the direct link.
>
> <http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Paintball-Eyes-48ci-Evlution/dp/
> B000SUQKWE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-
> goods&qid=1198942170&sr=8-7>
>
> F.C. Farwell
>
> [email protected]
> located in zip 51503
>
> paypal, or mailed payment.

$300-$350 is my guess.
I don't know how much a paintball gun's value depreciates by.


30 Dec 2007 05:01:32
Jeff Goslin
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> T. Greening wrote:
>> Jeff Goslin wrote:
>>
>>> Tree fitty
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Dayyyum, I jus gave you tree fitty yestaday
>
> I gave him a dolla.

God dammit, woman, now whyd you go an give him a dolla? No wunda he keep
comin round har all de damn time!

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info





30 Dec 2007 10:57:56
Nobby
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

So quick with the sarcasm...LOL

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET


"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tree fitty
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin
> www.goslin.info
>
>
> "FC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]m...
>>I do no know if this is off topic or not. At least its paintball and
>> not those junk messages we see so often!
>>
>> I have a brand new Kingman Spyder VS3 VS 3 Paintball marker with Eyes
>> 48ci Tank Evlution 3
>>
>> I purchased this new and never oprend or used any of it.
>> Im wiling to take a loss how about $319 + $20 shipping?
>>
>> see pictures of the setup here.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24jzyh
>>
>> or the direct link.
>>
>> <http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Paintball-Eyes-48ci-Evlution/dp/
>> B000SUQKWE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-
>> goods&qid=1198942170&sr=8-7>
>>
>> F.C. Farwell
>>
>> [email protected]
>> located in zip 51503
>>
>> paypal, or mailed payment.
>
>




30 Dec 2007 11:01:37
Nobby
Re: FS: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

Quite a bit when the new years models are out, just get a tricked out second
hand one for less...

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET


"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]m...
> On Dec 29, 8:37 am, FC <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I do no know if this is off topic or not. At least its paintball and
>> not those junk messages we see so often!
>>
>> I have a brand new Kingman Spyder VS3 VS 3 Paintball marker with Eyes
>> 48ci Tank Evlution 3
>>
>> I purchased this new and never oprend or used any of it.
>> Im wiling to take a loss how about $319 + $20 shipping?
>>
>> see pictures of the setup here.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24jzyh
>>
>> or the direct link.
>>
>> <http://www.amazon.com/Spyder-Paintball-Eyes-48ci-Evlution/dp/
>> B000SUQKWE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-
>> goods&qid=1198942170&sr=8-7>
>>
>> F.C. Farwell
>>
>> [email protected]
>> located in zip 51503
>>
>> paypal, or mailed payment.
>
> $300-$350 is my guess.
> I don't know how much a paintball gun's value depreciates by.




30 Dec 2007 09:20:04
Volt
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

Jeff Goslin wrote:
> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>T. Greening wrote:
>>
>>>Jeff Goslin wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Tree fitty
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>Dayyyum, I jus gave you tree fitty yestaday
>>
>>I gave him a dolla.
>
>
> God dammit, woman, now whyd you go an give him a dolla? No wunda he keep
> comin round har all de damn time!
>

I thought he'd go away if I have him a dolla.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.


30 Dec 2007 10:54:28
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Kingman spyder VS3 kit Eyes 48ci Tank Evlution 3

On Dec 30, 7:20 am, Volt <[email protected] > wrote:
> Jeff Goslin wrote:
> > "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
>
> >>T. Greening wrote:
>
> >>>Jeff Goslin wrote:
>
> >>>>Tree fitty
>
> >>>Dayyyum, I jus gave you tree fitty yestaday
>
> >>I gave him a dolla.
>
> > God dammit, woman, now whyd you go an give him a dolla? No wunda he keep
> > comin round har all de damn time!
>
> I thought he'd go away if I have him a dolla.
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

That's now nice.